• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FU Android Soldier VS Sparkie.

Peppypony

She/Her
Green electric robo frog vs Green electric Semi-anthro dog

Strongest versions of both characters are used (this includes part 3 Sparkie, FU Android's High 7-C tier and their FUlear rockets are also allowed)

Fight takes place here (Hang Son Doong in Vietnam) except there's no entrance to the surface like in the top right of the picture and there's stones that light up everywhere in the cave (think glowstone from Minecraft) so they can see.

Starting distance: 4 meters.

Speed is equal

Otherwise, SBA

FU Android soldier: 0

Sparkie: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ok, so cave exploring Android and Sparkie bump into each other randomly, FU androids' aura somehow reminds her of a Dusk Demon and she attacks immediately (I guess). Since FU Android feels higher power from her, he activates a middle-strength laser shield around himself and immediately draws his lightsaber to counter the incoming attack.

I mean Sparkie would be a bit confused though because she's never seen a dusk demon like that before (or especially a robot considering Lubos's technology is dated back to medieval times), but yeah that could work considering her species doesn't look like her (especially when they can go on four legs as well). I'd imagine she'd probably be like "woah that's a weird looking dusk demon!".

So it seems like the forcefield surrounds him completely going by the drawing there (I'm thinking like Steven Universe's forcefield except dome shaped rather than bubble shaped). Considering it can take Low 7-B damage, how long can this forcefield stay up?

Full power forcefield can absorb up to Low 7-B, currently activated is around 7-C level, just to prevent any one-shot surprise attack from 4 meters distance. It loses power with any attacks done on it. FU android will stay on his defensive for about a few seconds, if no attack comes he will attack first, since he senses anger from her.

That's up to you to figure out XD But considering Sparkie has listed Large Town Level attacks with powers, one attack like that should one-shot it, given it tanks 7-C damage. Even a few 7-C attacks should do the job.

That's up to you to figure out XD But considering Sparkie has listed Large Town Level attacks with powers, one attack like that should one-shot it, given it tanks 7-C damage. Even a few 7-C attacks should do the job.
In Part 2 and Part 3 base form Sparkie, everything is High 7-C. I was asking because this would be a stomp if she can't get through the forcefield but since you're saying the forcefield will get one-shot, ok. But the profile page said that it's Low 7-B via impact so I was confused by what that meant?

Ok, so cave exploring Android and Sparkie bump into each other randomly, FU androids' aura somehow reminds her of a Dusk Demon and she attacks immediately (I guess). Since FU Android feels higher power from her, he activates a middle-strength laser shield around himself and immediately draws his lightsaber to counter the incoming attack.
100% charged laser shield => can take up to Low 7-B of combined damage till disappears

The current middle-strength (charged on 30% ) laser shield => can take up to 7-C combined damage till disappears, FU androids can regulate, how strong laser shield they wanna activate. It's just like "how much cola you wanna fill your cup with, 100% or 30%... higher % will mean it's gonna become empty after longer time". But in this fight, instead of drinking cola, you give hits to the shield. Hope its clear now xD

So 30% shield goes first, but then after that he sets up his 100% shield?

They both absorb damage and stockpile it up to low 7-B (7-C for 30%). Have I understood that correctly now ?

Exactly (perhaps Im gonna use these words you said to describe it on the page... to be less confusing). 100% Shield could be banned here, but I find it fair, considering Sparkie has most attacks High 7-C, while FU Android has most 7-C only. Anyway, which attack Sparkie uses to start the fight?

(Hehe, nice. Glad I could help.)

I mean it absorbs the damage, adds it all up and then breaks when it reaches Low 7-B so I think it's also fair and I'd imagine it'll be allowed. All of Sparkie's attacks are High 7-C. All Animazians characters who have stat boosts start with them and they're pretty broken.
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
After that Sparkie will use Future Strike (which'll only hit the forcefield once it's up) and then use it again once every 10 seconds.

Otherwise all Animazians characters will use whatever depending on the situation, whatever it takes to win. Although considering Sparkie is arrogant, there will be times where she will make the wrong moves.

Ahhhhhhh... in other words, "Speed is equal" thing is only a trap here XD The future strike hits every 10 seconds in Android's direction regardless of location and Sparkie distance? Or it just guarantees that she will land at least 1 hit every 10 seconds if attacking?

FU android seeing his 30% forcefield demolished in 1 hit will activate 'electricity overdrive' (massive body movement speed boost + thorns electricity effect) and with 'kick-snipe' technique launches his lightsaber at Sparkie's eye (being ultra-fast thrown and having dura neg). Then he draws his Laser Bazooka immediately and shoots a remotely-homing 7-C laser blast, especially blinding and loud in a dim cave. How Sparkie reacts to such technique spam?

"Ahhhhhhh... in other words, "Speed is equal" thing is only a trap here XD"
I mean if speed wasn't equal Sparkie would stomp by being Massively FTL+.

"The future strike hits every 10 seconds in Android's direction regardless of location and Sparkie distance? Or it just guarantees that she will land at least 1 hit every 10 seconds if attacking?"
Just guarantees, she can use it whenever she wants but can't use it more than once every ten seconds.

How much faster does it make him? The blinding and loud thing won't be an issue for her considering she's fought opponents with projectiles that are bright in a cave before and if they're 7-C then they won't do anything even if they do hit her anyways.

And how about the Lightsaber kicked at her with durability negation? Had it any effect?

I would say e.overchange speeds his movements at least 3x times, which makes the lightsaber flying speed way faster.

Uh, is 3x faster than the speed boosts that I described? I'm not sure tbh...

If she'll still fast* (another edit) be enough, she could just dodge it. Also how good is his damage reduction? Because that'll be benficial.
EDIT: Should also ask about the rockets that have extra speed too.

Last edited:
Btw FU Android can't keep such an electricity overcharge for too long (the battery will become empty), but It could last at least an hour like this. Anyway, the lightsaber could at least give her a scratch.

In terms of defensive abilities, defense is FU's specialty. The armor should have the best defensive properties possible, ideal molecular structure, and heavy metal layers reducing physical dmg along with most dmg types. So even if durability is High 7-C, it should take way more hits than 5 to bring FU Android completely down.

Rockets give speed stat amp to FU Android while jumping/dashing, they should be fast themselves even when launched, likely even faster.

Has Sparkie some stamina limits? Like getting tired before breaking FU Android's shields and defensive armor completely?

If she'll still fast* (another edit) be enough, she could just dodge it.
FU Android could also try to spam the whole cave area with High 7-C charged blasts (shorter charged " laser arrows" you could call them, that can stay in the air much longer).

He could generate them one at a time and just control them to fly around him, stockpiling. If he can produce one in 4 seconds and manages to survive at least 2 to 3 minutes of future strikes with other Sparkie's attacks (by dodging, generating laser shields and having damage reduction armor), he could send 30x to 45x High 7-C homing arrow blasts from all directions at Sparkie. The end explosion will likely nuke the whole cave.

Sparkie’s stamina is mentioned on her profile.

Sparkie has fought of entire armies of hundreds of Dusk Demons, many even fired projectiles at her and Sparkie defeated them all, although they weren’t homing so yeah. The explosions could be an issue for Sparkie unless she happens to be by a tunnel that takes her out of the cave and I would imagine that there is one because otherwise, how else would’ve she gotten in the cave to begin with?

I feel like I would need input from anybody else in this wiki, especially a moderator when it comes to things like whether we’d consider a 3x speed amp faster a Sparkie’s or not.

If she escapes with tunnel and FU android gonna charge the mode 3 shots again to prevent her from coming back, that's a BFR then, isn't it?

Just note that FU Android isn't '3x faster'. By concentrating energy on one limb, he can make its movements around 3x faster (for quick dodging or throwing that lightsaber at this fight start). When moving with all body at row, it could be around 2x.

"If she escapes with tunnel and FU android gonna charge the mode 3 shots again to prevent her from coming back, that's a BFR then, isn't it?"
That's a good point actually yeah, didn't think of that.

Ah ok. I'll still wait for more input from others though.

Can I have a TLDR of the situation?
They fight in a cave. Sparkie seems better at combat with all of her stat boosts, but FU Android figured out he can stockpile his shots while defending, then fire 45x of them (each High 7-C) at row (making 7-B impact that nukes the whole cave). Sparkie can escape by cave tunnels, but until she returns, FU android can just seal them completely with laser shots to BFR her.

Well if you count 45x mid-High 7-C shots (which have merging properties) => that's 500 Kilotons * 45 => 22,5 Megatons (22 500 Kilotons)

7-B starts at 6.3 Megatons. Even if some energy is lost, it will make it into the 7-B tier

No it doesn't work that way. It's 45 High 7-C missiles all over the place, that's not the same thing as Sparkie getting hit by a 7-B explosion at point blank.

But if targeted at one point correctly, each will add its energy to the final blast. But Skarkie with her speed stats and ear defense will escape either way, maybe she can use the ear to make the explosion launch her into the tunnel even. That won't help her while returning to the cave however...

Is there any possible way for Sparkie to reopen the cave entrances before the BFR rule kicks in? It states that the opponent either has to be knocked out for an hour, or they have to be in a state where they cannot hurt their opponent for a period of one month, even if android isn’t defending. So, exactly
hiw long would the seals last? And would sparkie be able to break through them in time?

I mean if leaving the cave like that wouldn't be helpful, then would it be better to not do that then? I don't know I mean she is arrogant so don't be surprised if she does make the wrong move.

If it's a tunnel then couldn't she just wait till the android stops firing or hit the android with her own projectile while they're firing their own?

hiw long would the seals last? And would sparkie be able to break through them in time?
"FU android can just seal them completely"

I meant this sentence like: FU android would shoot above all cave entrances, barricading the entrances with rubble.
Now I think about it, he could shoot inside the tunnel at its roof side first, making an earthquake that would make at least 100 meters of the tunnel's length collapse with stone rubble. The tunnel's 100 meters would be 100% barricaded then.

In case Sparkie possesses digging skills, FU android will keep a few shots rotating around him nonstop. If he sees her entrancing into the cave, he sends these shots at her immediately.

I mean if leaving the cave like that wouldn't be helpful, then would it be better to not do that then?
If she doesn't leave, the 45x High 7-C explosions nuking the whole cave area will likely vaporize her, unless she has some extreme explosion resistance.

I'd like to wait for someone else to leave an input on this match before I say anything else. A moderator ideally.

I’m not sure how much more input is necessary. Android looks to have an answer for whatever sparkie tries, at least based on everything I know about the fight so far. If sparkle leaves, it’s BFR. If sparkie stays, android bombards with blasts. So the question remains: how does sparkie answer?

Ok but he’s just nuking the entire cave with 45 High 7-C leveled explosions which is not the same thing as getting hit by an explosion that is actually 7-B.

If Sparkie gets hit by 45 High 7-C explosions at once, then yeah she’s dead. But even then she could dodge them with her speed. Android can just decide to make himself 3x faster while Sparkie’s speed amps literally make her faster throughout the entire fight and I wouldn’t be surprised if her speed amp was more than 3x.

Also she survived a two mile wide explosion at point blank, taking it as a normal attack and Animazians can survive temperatures 45x hotter than the Sun’s core so yeah.

Otherwise, Sparkie’s answer would be to finish him off before he finishes Sparkie with her stat amps.

One of the best methods to deal with speed dodgers is to spam the entire room with attacks at the same time.

The cave is not so big. FU android can remotely detonate 2-3 shots in every cave point, every cubic meter will be covered in thousands or tens of thousands of Celsius temperature laser explosions. If it won't be enough, FU android could charge even more than 45x High 7-C shots, going to its utmost limits, then nuke the whole area in one second even harder. If Sparkie uses her super-defense ear, explosions will just fire her deep into a cave stone wall due to ear large surface area, where FU android could bury her alive. If she escapes, she gets BFR. I see no point for Sparkie to win.

Last edited:
Back