• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tewi inaba CR

as redirected from this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/989107

"ÕªûµÇ¬Òéäõ║║ÚûôÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒüîÕêÑÒü½õ©ÇÒüñÒü½ÚÖÉÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒü«Òü»Õ¢ôÒüƒÒéèÕëìÒü«Þ®▒ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüªÒéÉÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒü¿ÒüùÒüªõ╗úÞí¿þÜäÒü¬Òü«Òü»ÒÇüÕç║õ╝ÜÒüúÒüƒÞÇàÒéÆÕ╣©ÚüïÒü½ÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇéÒüáÒüîÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÞ┐ÀÒüäÒü«þ½╣µ×ùÒéäÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©¡Òü½ÒüéÒéïµ░©Úüáõ║¡Òü½Õ▒àÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕñÜÒüäÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü¿Õç║õ╝ÜÒüåÒü«Òü»Õ«╣µÿôÒü¬ÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

It should be obvious that humans and youkai aren't limited to having one ability, but an ability of Tewi that stands out particularly is her ability to grant luck to those she meets. That said, she often stays in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost or Eientei inside of it, so it isn't easy to find her.

ÒüªÒéÉÒü»Õ╣╗µâ│ÚâÀÒüîµêÉþ½ïÒüÖÒéïÒü»ÒéïÒüïµÿöÒüïÒéëþöƒÒüìÒüªÒüäÒéïÕÅñÕÅéÒü«ÕªûµÇ¬ÒüºÒÇüõ╗ÑÕëìÒüïÒéëÞ┐ÀÒüäÒü«þ½╣µ×ùÒü½õ¢ÅÒéôÒüºÒüäÒüƒÒÇéþ½╣µ×ùÒüîõ║║ÒéƵâæÒéÅÒüøÕ»äÒüøõ╗ÿÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÒü®ÒüåÒééÒüªÒéÉÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒüîÚûóõ┐éÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéëÒüùÒüäÒÇéÒüòÒéëÒü½µ░©þÉ│Òü¿Þ╝ØÕñ£ÒüîÚÜáÒéîÕ«ÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµ░©Úüáõ║¡ÒéÆÕ╗║ÒüªÒéïÒéäÒÇüõ║îõ║║Òü«µû¢ÒüùÒüƒÞíôÒéÆþá┤ÒüúÒüƒÒü«Òüïµ░©Úüáõ║¡Òü½Òü▓ÒéçÒüúÒüôÒéèõ¥ÁÕàÑÒüùÒÇüÒüòÒéëÒü½µ░©þÉ│Òü½ÕÅûÕ╝òÒéƵîüÒüíÒüïÒüæÒüƒÒéèÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÞ¥║ÒéèÒÇüÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿Õö»Òü«ÕàÄÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäµäƒÒüîÕìèþ½»þäíÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒü«Òü¿ÒüìÒüªÒéÉÒü»ÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒüôÒüØÒüîÞ┐ÀÒüäÒü«þ½╣µ×ùÒü«µîüÒüíõ©╗ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ╝ØÕñ£ÒüƒÒüíÒü©µòÁÕ»¥Òü«µäŵÇØÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüôÒü¿ÒÇüÕàÄÒüƒÒüíÒü½µÖ║µàºÒéƵÄêÒüæÒüªÒüÅÒéîÒéîÒü░õ║║ÚûôÒéÆÕ»äÒüøõ╗ÿÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒüÖÒéïÒÇüÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ñµ©ëÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü½ÞêîÕàêõ©ëÕ»©Òüºõ╗ûõ║║ÒéÆÚ¿ÖÒüØÒüåÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒüúÒü║Þ┐öÒüùÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüƒþÁîÚ¿ôÒüîÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕêåÕÅúÒééõ©èµëïÒüäÒüùþÅ¥Õ£¿Òü»ÕñÜÕ░æµàÄÚçìÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒüáÒÇé

Tewi is an ancient youkai who has lived since long before Gensokyo came into being, but since then she's resided in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. The fact that the forest keeps people away by befuddling them seems to have something to do with Tewi's power. Not to mention Eirin and Kaguya built Eientei as a hiding place, and Tewi was able to intrude into it by breaking through the spell they put over it, and approach Eirin to make a deal. There's a sense that she's no ordinary rabbit. Tewi herself is the lord of the forest, and the fact that she bears no ill will towards Kaguya and Eirin is because she negotiated a deal to hide them from the humans as long as they shared their wisdom with the rabbits. In the past, she took advantage of others through her glib tongue but gotten her just deserts for that, so she should be good at negotiations, and have become more cautious nowadays."

________end of qoute

so considering she was able to break through a spell of concelment devised by some one with the title of brain of the moon should this be added to a list of feats?

I was intending to do that too, so let me necro that for you. Guess we could add Illusion and Barrier Breaking for her ability?

Text implies that the barrier is Kaguya's. Won't this also give Tewi possible time manipulation?

Kaguya's ability doesn't stop time, specifically, but something more fundamental: state of change. Tewi being able to pass that would mean she could overturn that. This probably mean she could overturn the fate of eternity rather than time manipulation, so I would put it more into Fate Manipulation.

It's better to put it as a kind of Time Manip. Fate Manip just kinda comes from nowhere.

Also she seems to possess some degree of Mind Manip.

It's come from her Luck Manip though, so it does come from somewhere, compare to Time manip.

And where does the Mind manip come from? All I could think of is her control over the bunny, but that's more like natural leadership than anything else.

Luck and Fate aren't really related. Again, this is even described as being akin to time manip officially.

"The fact that the forest keeps people away by befuddling them seems to have something to do with Tewi's power."

They're in the same Probability Manipulation page though, as I see it in this site.

Oh yeah, that would make it a kind of Mind Manip via illusion then.

i would still stick with my current position, she ain't really getting past kaguya's barrier without some degree of time manipulation.

Also mind manipulation sounds good too

Not really, I think?

"Eientei is an unusual structure. As long as humans don't find it, its history does not move forward. It's the product of the princess' control over eternity and my own knowledge. That the mansion's history never moves forward means that nothing that occurs here will become recorded history." - Cage in Lunatic Runagate, 1st chapter

In other word, it's not like the mansion's time never move, but rather it's history. It's not like time literally stopped at their place, but that the state of change happen around this place have been stopped, no matter what amount of time past. Nothing short of a time travel could ever change that, and I don't think Tewi herself could do that. What Tewi could do though, is forcibly changing the fate of Eientei to her favor, A.K.A luck, so that she could passed the spell they put.

Thing is, history is the past, which is still a part of the flow of time. So I'd still say that regardless, this can be included as part of her applications/feats of her luck manipulation on her page at least (if we are not going to go with time manipulation for how she's able to get through such a barrier).

The luck manipulation should also preferably be elaborated upon on notable attacks / techniques.

Hm

Powers and Abilities: Mind manipulation (She can stave people from the Bamboo forest by befuddling them), likely possesses Time Manipulation (Broke through a spell Eirin and Kaguya had put over Eientei)

Notable Attacks / Techniques:

*Conferring Good Luck:
Tewi has the ability to grant good luck to those that she meets. She seemed to have also used this power in breaking through the spell Eirin and Kaguya had put over Eientei in order to make a deal with the former.

Nah, I would say that probability manipulation by itself is fine, fate manipulation ain't needed

I'd say that Tewi could've also used her probability manipulation to have broke through the spell. Unless you want to upgrade her probability manipulation to that.

Well our other profiles seem to treat Luck Manipulation as more probability manipulation, and someone like Remilia already has fate manipulation (and it seems that each 2hu has, or meant to have, their own distinct ability).

It is also called Luck Manipulation on our page for the power.

So I would still say that just probability manipulation and time manipulation is fine.

Hm...if you said so, I would just treat it that Tewi's LCK stat is so high, it literally give her a 20 check for this thing and break the spell. Or that thing just forcefully move her way in the space that forcefully stop it

Still though, have you implemented the changes yet? They ain't waiting forever otherwise

Ye

sorry for late response, I'd be okay with what i had posted above:

Powers and Abilities: Mind manipulation (She can stave people from the Bamboo forest by befuddling them), likely possesses Time Manipulation (Broke through a spell Eirin and Kaguya had put over Eientei)

Notable Attacks / Techniques:

• Conferring Good Luck: Tewi has the ability to grant good luck to those that she meets. She seemed to have also used this power in breaking through the spell Eirin and Kaguya had put over Eientei in order to make a deal with the former.

Back