• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alovenas Transcendence

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sera

Hmm. So you do not approve of this upgrade then?

What if we accept the 1A+ for now and then make another CRT When you are ready with the reason of the upgrade? It's just an idea just saying The only thing that bother me is the fact that in the description is not clear the complete externality to the 1A structure

But I also think that the opinion of who created the system is the heaviest one so if he agree then I would agree too, it's a no sense go against the creator of the system itself

I am neutral for now; currently, though, from what I read, I think 1-A+ makes more sense.

I want some clarifications first:

So, the reason I accepted 1-A is that Alovenas stated that there were no limits to the level of power that one could achieve, and that she can simply endlessly extend her own strength due to her authority as the Author / God. To be specific, she gives the implication that she could simply endlessly extend the length of an hierarchy of universes wherein a higher universe contains the entirety of the lower one and its story as nothing but one of its molecules, and I presumed that she was beyond the scope of this extension entirely, so 1-A was fine by me.

But then, according to these scans, it's pretty clear that the whole thing about the recursion of universes is an analogy which she is using to explain that she can simply endlessly increase her power, reaching higher and higher levels of infinity, as the very concept of strength becomes meaningless in the White Room and its inhabitants can simply modify their own standing to whatever they want, regardless of how strong their opponent is.

So, yeah, from what I see, the evidence which you are using to support 1-A+ or higher is the exact same evidence which you are using to support the White Room being 1-A in the first place, which is a tad suspicious. Did she actually create that hierarchy of universes to explain the nature of her power or something like that?

Okay then im fine with 1-A+.

@Ultima Yeah, as you can see the scan for white room is that hierarchies of universe which higher layers preceives the lower like a molecule and Alovenas can arbitrarily increase these hierarchies without even affected by the length of this hierarchies,

As for the higher infinities the difference is like one world above in this context is not refers to the higher preceives the lower as molecule, but as a paper and of course Alovenas can arbitrarily widen the difference of each infinities.

The scan i gave you is not only for 1-A Alovenas but also for her transcendence as i said those are all the scan needed and as i said i remove the scan that i have been translated myself since you know the main purpose of the previous thread is not only for 1-A Alovenas but also for her transcendence.

people here don't seem to completely disagree with High 1-A, so why don't make her "1-A+, Possibly High 1-A"? wouldn't it be better?

Nah, i don't think we could do that, to reach High 1-A you need a solid vote since you know thats a very high Tier.

well, Luminous Being for example is "1-A, potentially High 1-A", so it is possible to make her "1-A+, possibly High 1-A"

I think that "1-A, potentially 1-A+" seems more reliable.

Yeah, I'm often very skeptical of 1-A, and most people initially said they didn't really see much of anything beyond Low 1-C iirc.

@GLHF22 isn't Ruphas 1-A in DarkLK's wiki? you should ask him to give his opinion here, as he is a staff member

hope not to put words in someone's mouth, but I remember that Dark answered once that he did not have so much knowledge of the work, at the same time I remember that he gave a link where to read the original work (web novel) and where to buy the adaptation to Light Novel, in one of GLHF22's messages here or in his rusian wiki.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, I'm often very skeptical of 1-A, and most people initially said they didn't really see much of anything beyond Low 1-C iirc.
You should probably read the explanation page in Alovenas profile.

PairusDragonoid said:
hope not to put words in someone's mouth, but I remember that Dark answered once that he did not have so much knowledge of the work, at the same time I remember that he gave a link where to read the original work (web novel) and where to buy the adaptation to Light Novel, in one of GLHF22's messages here or in his rusian wiki.
Dark said he is not remember the exact scan for her 1-A ratings but he say there is scan for it, and honestly the explanation page already have it.

I think that it seems safest to let her either remain as 1-A or make her "1-A, potentially 1-A+" for the time being.

However, other staff members here have been doubtful if that is too high as well.

Isnt it "1-A Will eventually become 1-A+"? Since her transcendence increasing indefinitely.

Those are basically different wordings saying the same thing.

That should be fine

We should not have High 1-A until we are given concrete evidence that she completely surpassed and transcend whole 1-A+ system

@Ant

Okay, for now let her Tier be "1-A will eventually become Higher"(since we literaly have Outerversal+ not 1-A+) can this be applied?

We need input from other staff members before this is applied.

Andytrenom, Elizhaa and Antvasima agrees to the upgrade

DarkDragonMedeus and Ultima Reality haven't chosen yet

Sera Ex disagrees

This is current opinion of staff members.Tell me if I missed someone

Well, Sera usually has very good sense of judgement regarding these types of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back