• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alovenas Transcendence

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDM think this is just 1-C because he just read computer-files analogy and didnt read the explanation page.

As for Ultima is just small misunderstanding he feel strange because i use the same exact scan for this, while in fact the previous thread we also discussing the Transcendence part, i move the discussion to here so i can get more attention.

Slightly unrelated question, but with the changes to Regenerationn what would Alovenas' new regen be, now that True-Godly doesn't exist?

Yeah, I've always been uncertain about 1-A stuff in general; then again it isn't my specialty.

@Sera Ex

Oh well then what do you think Alovenas tier is?

@DarkDragonMedeus

Yeah its very complex and hard to understand,it took me long while to understand it so understandable

Does somebody know the extent of her Regenerationn?

For now im fine with it being removed from her profile because i don't have any energy/time to re read it again since i've been so busy currently

Which staff members still have to evaluate this, and what have they said so far, in summary?

I don't think we need more staff member to evaluate this, besides i have ask many of em and most didnt reply or said they didnt interested.

As for the Staff in here.

From what i understand

Sera is disagree because she have a problem with our tiering system? Since we give her ratings with the new system. CMIIW

Ultima just small misunderstanding and i've cleared his misunderstanding.

For DDM he not sure about the ratings but he also said this isnt His speciality.

The rest are agree.

My area said:
@Sera Ex

Oh well then what do you think Alovenas tier is?
I need to see some feats (preferably actions) to determine that.

Sera has a better sense of judgement about these things than I do.

I need to see some feats (preferably actions) to determine that.

I think you need to see the explanation blog first, its in Alovenas profile.

I mean im ask you to read the explanation first after that i Will give you the all scans, since i don't have so much time recently, probably i will edit the explanation page and add the scans in it when i have time.

I don't understand. Why don't we just wait until the series is fully translated? At the rate that it's going, it'll be completed before the end of the year. You'll have all the feats and contexts you'd need and there'll be other people that can join in on the tiering. I saw one of the translator's post in the other thread. Even he says you should be careful about tiering Alovenus and Ruphas because there's only a limited amount of material and will depend on interpretation. Or something like that. Right now I don't know what happens later in the series so can only take your word. I don't mean to doubt you, but I feel it makes more sense to do the tiering after everyone gets to read what happens.

So should we keep the "safe" 1-A rating for the moment, and wait until more material has been translated before we grant anything higher?

Actually even if we wait its all translated, the scan literaly the same and we will just repeat the same thing like this thread all over again.

If the translations are out and its different than whats translated with limited materials then yes waiting for accurate translations is more preferable if the translations are same or doesn't change anything then we can proceed without making same threads so waiting is better

For how long would we have to wait? There are also the problems associated with switching to an external forum to consider.

That is likely a far too long wait for our purposes.

A year is an exaggeration, a chapter is realease very 3-4 days and only 55 chapters are left, should be half a year or a little longer than that.

That said i wouldn't mind if the profile was outright deleted, as i said before it was made, it's basically an incomplete profile, just eyeballing based on what i know from what's translated so far i see a couple things wrong in terms of abilities, also it's missing a whole key, and a ton and i mean a ton of abilities.

When everything is out, i will make a thread discussing all that, cause i want it to be complete and accurate, don't care if the character is 1-A or not.

@GLHF22

They wont have that much time to translate such long texts you need to consider that...,

Well if year is too long then this upgrade should be fine as 1-A+ is agreed by many members with few having problem which we can wait for then to reply again,Until the chapters are fully translated there can always be discussion threads and CRT to change the statistics or deleting the profile is is always a option if the profile is very incomplete

I do not mind basing the statistics on what we currently know, and to revise them later if necessary.

The translation release 5 daya per chapter so it Will takes around 275 days if the translator consistent with the pace, but im pretty sure they will have a time when they are busy or got some problem IRL since im not sure they will not get some problem in those 275 days.

Alovenas profile sure missing a lot of abilities and im aware of it but it wouldnt necessary for her as in 1-A only the transcendence matter, the reason for this thread is just to confirm her Tier as for her ability it can be discussed later on.

The translation i gave has been approved by Multilingual Members List not to mention the one who help me is a native Japanese who read the whole series, so im pretty sure the translation even if its not perfect atleast it can shown the feats for Alovenas tier.

Eyeballing from the current translated chapters woulnd help because there is a couple things wrong, for example Alovenas descibed as omniscient in the translated chapters but in truth she is not really omniscient, she cannot see a things that is very small, and i also know that Alovenas can erased people from both existence and non-existence, summon some Gods from mythology, i know all of it but for now we should confirm her Tier before going to the ability section.

So should we change her tier to "1-A, potentially 1-A+" then?

That is true,it assuming that they are consistent with pace then it would take really long

Either CRT should be made to add more abilites or if its too unreliable it can get deleted

So if its approved by multilingual list and native japenese speaker has read it and translated it then I suppose it should be fine though I prefer if you can show me the thread where you asked them thank you

Yes,there can always be mistakes which we can realize through comparing it with displayed feats,Though I dont know about this at all but based on reading 1-A potentially 1-A+ is fine,even 1-A+ looks good enough but SeraEX disagrees with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back