• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, correct. She not only controling it, she is the one who create it. you also read the WN?

GLHF22 you maybe need staff support here because your translation is not perfect ´╝îso the staff who can speak Japanese is your frist choice

i think DarkLK is someone who can help you out´╝îyou can ask him here´╝îhe know this verse well´╝îand he is a wise staff.i have talked to he before about this verse´╝îyou can talk to he too

and Sera´╝îmaybe you can ask her too´╝îshe speak Japanese and know 1a stuff well´╝îyou can give the Complete fighting chapter to her

GLHF22 said:
Yes, correct. She not only controling it, she is the one who create it. you also read the WN?
Starter, but a friend of mine finish the WN and he told me this in the easy way, not an actual in deep explanation of cosmology of the series and he beliefe is one of the strongest out there thanks t the last 10 chapters iirc.

Doctor 129 said:
GLHF22 you maybe need staff support here
because your translation is not perfect ´╝îso the staff who can speak Japanese is your frist choice

i think DarkLK is someone who can help you out´╝îyou can ask him here´╝îhe know this verse well´╝îand he is a wise staff.i have talked to he before about this verse´╝îyou can talk to he too

and Sera´╝îmaybe you can ask her too´╝îshe speak Japanese and know 1a stuff well´╝îyou can give the Complete fighting chapter to her
Yeah, i know ,actually your approval is also very valueable even if you are not staff since you're japanese but anyway i will ask ShiroyashaGinSa to come here, i will also ask DarkLK and Sera.

The translation itself looks okay. There's no wanking here in the text.

However I disagree with 1-A looking at this. The text looks like there's only 5 total dimensions in terms of layers. Not amount, layers. That's Low 1-C. It's not higher-dimensions, it's higher-dimension. So there's only one higher-dimension before super higher-dimension. Even if there is infinite higher-dimension, that's still one layer of reality. That's 2-A. And there is no saying that the infinities are dimensionally superior either. Just bigger infinity is still infinity in that level.

Ah wait. I got one. "transcendence" isn't a good word to describe here. More like "stronger" to me. She uses it in the same way that you say "I transcended that record of push-ups you did".

but i thinks its better to read the full battle, you can read it from chapter 184 to 189

Scan 1

How universe looks and may affect their transcendence (maybe 7-D):

Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü»ÒüäÒéÅÒü░õ©ÇÒüñÒü«ÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òü«õ©¡Òü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéëÒéîÒüƒõ©ÇÒüñÒü«Òé¢ÒâòÒâêÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«õ©¡Òü½Òü»ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«Òé╗Òâ╝ÒâûÒâçÒâ╝Òé┐ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîõ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòîÒéÆÕ¢óµêÉÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÚúøÒü│Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÕàêÒü½Òü»µø┤Òü½µò░ÕñÜÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒé¢ÒâòÒâêÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéëÒéÆþ║ÅÒéüÒéïÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüáÒüîÒüØÒü«ÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒü«ÕñûÒéÆÞªïÒéîÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«ÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òü«ÕñûÒü½Õç║ÒüªÒü┐ÒéîÒü░ÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü»ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«ÒÇüÕÉîÒüÿÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òüîõ©ªÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü»õ¥ïÒüêÒéîÒü░ÒüØÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒüØÒéîÒéëÕà¿ÒüªÒüîÚøåÒüåÒü«ÒüîÒüôÒü«þÑ×Òü«þ®║ÚûôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¬░Òééþ½ïÒüíÕàÑÒéïõ║ïÒü«Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü«Òü┐Òü«õ©ûþòî……Òü«Òü»ÒüÜÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Universe is like one software in the one computer.

In the inside there are many save datas which are the parallel timelines.

When outside the universe there are other universes (software), those are inside the folder.

But when you look outside the folder there are other folders, and go beyond that and there are many similar computers. Universe is like that.

And all of those are gathered in this God's space, the world only for Alovenas where no one can be entered... That should be the case.

Scan 2
I don't know about the tier for this one? This is about the infinity thing.

µ£ÇÕêØÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«ÒÇüµø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«ÒÇüµø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«ÒÇüµø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«ÒÇüµø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«ÒÇüµø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«――ÒâªÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ©èÒü«Òâ×Òâ½ÒâüÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣ÕñÜÕàâÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ©èÒü«Òé¬ÒâáÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣Õà¿Õ«ƒÕ£¿Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«――´╝ü

ÒÇÇ……Òü®ÒüåÒüºÒééÒüäÒüäõ║ïÒüáÒÇéÞÇâÒüêÒüªÒééÒé¡Òâ¬Òü¬Òü®ÒüéÒéïÒü¥ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒü®Òü«Òü┐ÒüíÒÇüþø«Òü«ÕëìÒü«þø©µëïÒü½Õ▒èÒüïÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░Õà¿Òüªþäíõ¥íÕÇñÒü¬Òü«ÒüáÒÇé

Beyond the first universe, even beyond, even beyond, even beyond, even beyond, even beyond the universe, even beyond the multiverse, even beyond the omniverse-!

... Nobody cares. There's no point in thinking it.

No matter the case, there's no point if you can't even reach the one who is in front of you.

Also isnt white room is completely above those thing? I mean White room is the source of everything, including those higher dimension and isnt white room even above the concepts of dimension? Also don't forget that Alovenas create all that and the number is uncountably infinite

Also what about this?

ÒéÁÒâ®ÒââÒü¿þë╣ÕñºÒü«ÞìÀþë®ÒéƵ£¼õ║║Òü«õ©ÄÒéèþƒÑÒéëÒü¼µëÇÒüºµè╝Òüùõ╗ÿÒüæÒÇüÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü»ÞàòÒéƵî»ÒüúÒüªµêªÚùÿÒü«ÕÀ╗ÒüìµÀ╗ÒüêÒüºµÂêÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒµºÿÒÇàÒü¬µ¼íÕàâÒéäÒéëµÖéÚûôÞ╗©ÒéäÒéëÒéÆÕÀ╗Òüìµê╗ÒüùÒüªõ┐«Õ¥®ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇǵÖéÚûôÞ╗©Òü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒüªÕÀ╗Òüìµê╗ÒüùÒü¬Òü®Úü®þö¿ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ©ìÕ«ëÒééÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒü½Òü»ÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéÆÚÇÜÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüêÒéïÒüïÒéëÒüôÒüØÒü«『õ¢òÒüºÒééÒüéÒéè』ÒüáÒÇé

This was when Ruphas repair every dimensions and every time Axis that has been broken by their battle.

The last one describe the White Space. Hence it is 7-D. Also didn't we sent the description of "beyond time and space" description of 1-A to dumpster truck? Also as I stated what's important is not amount, it's layers.

Recreation doesn't make a tier change.

And thats not all, whenever they clashed many dimensions collapse even after the super higher dimension already dissapears, the number its not limited to 7-D.

ÕêâÒüîÞíØþ¬üÒüÖÒéï――µò░ÕñÜÒü«µ¼íÕàâÒüîÕ┤®ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕëúÒüîÒüÂÒüñÒüïÒéèÕÉêÒüå――µò░ÕñÜÒü«µÖéÚûôÞ╗©ÒüîþáòÒüæµòúÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÞ┐àÚøÀÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒüîõ║ñÕÀ«ÒüÖÒéï――þÁéµÑÁþé╣Òü½õ║ÇÞúéÒüîÞÁ░ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÚìöÞ┐½ÒéèÕÉêÒüäÒü©Òü¿ÕàÑÒéèÒÇüõ║ÆÒüäÒü½ÞíصÆâÒüºÕ╝¥ÒüïÒéîÒüƒÒü¿µÇØÒüúÒüƒµ¼íÒü½þ×¼ÚûôÒü½µ©¥Þ║½Òü«µö╗µÆâÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒüªþü½Þè▒ÒüîµòúÒéï――ÒééÒüåõ¢òÒüîõ¢Öµ│óÒüºÕúèÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒééÕêåÒüïÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµ░ùÒü½ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Here the scan, white room is higher than that, there is many more Dimension that even higher than super higher dimension, its just didnt mentioned in the "computers analogy above.

I mean that after shockwaves of their battle destroyed the super higher dimension, remember that their infinity^infinity is always increasing indefinitely and even beyond that?

That point is being raised and debunked again even by Medeus. Stacking infinity is still just one level of infinity even that infinite is infinite. That doesn't give you higher tier.

I have Asked DarLK to give His input here, he is more know about this verse than me, and he already created the propfile in His Wiki and put her at 1-A, so i will wait for His input for now.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
That point is being raised and debunked again even by Medeus. Stacking infinity is still just one level of infinity even that infinite is infinite. That doesn't give you higher tier.
In this case the higher infinite broke the higher dimension and so on infinitely, but anyway i Will wait for DarLK input.

White Room is described as The highest/the end of everything, its also beyond the dimension so assuming White Room as a Higher Dimension is false because it outside Dimension, there is no Concept,Providence,Law or everything, and its the origin of everything.

Whenever their infinities Increased the shockwaves of their clash also got stronger and destroyed Higher dimension and so on to infinity.

I already addressed that come on. We threw beyond concept of dimension thing out of the window, we're using alephs now. White Room sees the universe in the same way as you transcend it, thus I suggest giving it an additional transcendence. And if it is not, it'll be a downgrade to Low 1-C, not an upgrade.

Omniverse thing is too vague and barely understandable. Infinity^infinity is still infinity at that level, it won't reach dimensional superiority, that's why Toaru is going to Low 2-C instead of 2-A. Infinite thing is an amount, the important thing is layers, like onions.

I mean you need infinite amount of Dimension to create higher one and so on, each infinity making them stronger as well as the shockwaves of their clash, whenever their infinity increase, the shockwaves broke the higher dimension and so on to indefinitely.

There is just 5 to 6 total dimensions mentioned. There is no loop. They did it three times and the whole dimensions broke and went to White Room. And again, that's amount, where are the layers.

Ultima Reality, Sera EX, DarkLK, and DontTalkDT are probably best suited to evaluating this. You can politely ask them to comment here if you wish.

If DarkLK put her as 1-A in his wiki as you say, it would be preferable if you ask him to comment here :).

I have ask DarkLK like 3 days ago, still no respond, and i still have exams this week so im not have much time

You can tell him that I would appreciate the help. You can also ask the others that I mentioned to comment here. Kepekley23 might also be able to help.

Still im not see how White Room is Higher D since its Literally Outside The dimension itself, nothing can exist in here even the very concepts itself and this place is the souce of everything.

No layers needed because in Aleph tiering as long as the difference is infinite you have 1 transcendence, also you already see the pattern here

Whenever they clash and whenever their transcendence increase they broke higher dimension.

"Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

Clash-- An Infinite number of dimension that has been gathered together and formed the Higher dimension can't withstand it and explode.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart,

But not yet, this is not enough, with this i can't reach her, My enemy is still standing before me, and haven't received any damage at all. So go further, go higher, go beyond that!"

the Author not repeat that infinitely, but its stated whenever they clash many dimension collapse and this is stated after Super Higher dimension already dissapears and yet they only Destroy Countless World despite the super higher dimension can contain uncountably infinite universe so with this im sure many more higher dimension exist in here.

Computer analogy is not refers to higher dimension/ super higher dimension because its require Infinite number of lower one to form a Higher One, and computers analogy doesnt explain everything regarding Cosmology in the vese for example this verse have Ultimate Universe

There is a universe´╝îand there is a bigger universe ´╝îin this bigger universe´╝îthe former universe is just a cellÒÇéand there is a even bigger universe´╝îthe former bigger universe is just a cell in this verse´╝îand repeat this hundred times´╝îthen you get Ultimate Universe, Alovenas can create Universes inside universe infinitely if she want.

I personally think that seems to make sense for higher tierings, but you should remind all of the staff members that I mentioned earlier to comment here. You can tell them that I would appreciate it.

You can also ask other administrators and discussion moderators: VS Battles Staff

Even taking your scans at face value, I don't think they'd be any higher than 1-C (by assuming each "higher realm" here is a higher infinity), and definitely not approaching anything remotely near 1-A. We have recently discarded the idea that a realm beyond the concepts of time and space is 1-A, so that wouldn't be a reason, either.

its not only beyond Concepts of time but the very concepts itself and the number of dimension is not only limited to 7D

"Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

Clash-- An Infinite number of dimension that has been gathered together and formed the Higher dimension can't withstand it and explode.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart,

But not yet, this is not enough, with this i can't reach her, My enemy is still standing before me, and haven't received any damage at all. So go further, go higher, go beyond that!"

The number is unknown but probably is infinite and again white room cannot be classified as Higher D since its literaly outside and the source of dimension itself.

Well, if the character completely transcends the concepts of space and time even on a High 1-B scale, that sounds like it qualifies as 1-A to me, even according to the new system, but I may have misunderstood.

Unless changes happened since the revision threads, pretty sure that transcending all degrees of space and time (or on a high1-b scale if you wish) does grant you 1-A still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back