• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
When I originally made the profile, the Terrarian's profile was quite orderly, with each powers being in the right key and everything looking quite nice. Over the course of the years/months/centuries, however, several other (well-meaning) users contributed to the profile, adding powers to powers and sometimes outright changing the keys. This resulted in our current profile, which is not "bad", but it certainly could be better. Notably, the powers are a bit chaotically placed and the profile lacks several abilities (And is sometimes just inconsistent)

As such, I have worked for months (More due to laziness than the amount of work I did though) on a blog which lists every single combat-usable items from the Terrarian and separated them into more well-defined keys. And here it is:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/Terrarian's_Armors

The keys themselves remained the same, but with more precisely determined boundaries and several new "sub-keys" to each of the major keys. To accommodate the new keys, the tiers of the keys will be changed a bit to this:

Tier: At least 9-B | At least High 7-C to Low 7-B | At least Low 7-B, possibly High 7-A to at least 6-C, possibly High 6-A | High 6-A to at least 5-C, possibly far higher | At least High 5-A, likely 3-C

The blog will be linked on the profile of the Terrarian as an extension of the keys, standard equipment, and Notable Technique/Abilities.

As such, it will be important for each match to precise which set of armor will be used in the fight to know which pieces of equipment will be available to the Terrarian.

As stated before, this will also result in a re-organization of the Terrarian's powers and several new ones will be added. I won't list them here, as they're all on the blog.

This will also result in a very few amount of bosses receiving abilities/resistance to said abilities due to most, if not all of the debuffs now having proper classifications.

While this is a lot of changes, this should not affect any of the Terrarian's matches.

This is the only statistics revisions of this thread, but previously MHS characters should also be upgraded to MFTL, likely MFTL+ based on being able to react to the same stars that make the top tier MFTL.

Oh, so the blog's finally done and is ready to be put to use! Cool~!

Hopefully now the profile can be much neater and less inconsistent, plus it's always helpful to have stuff like your blog for profiles too! So... yeah, very good job, Saikou!

EDIT: also "centuries". Silly~

okok saik, I know what you want me to say; but woa ye i look forward to the new profile changes in the future.

Pretty sure the blog by itself is actually bigger than Kirby's page. But fortunately for you, all of it won't be on the profile~

Nope. 60K bytes to Kirby's 96K. Mwahahahaha!!!! I shall be immortalized in the longest page here!

...sorry, my megalomaniacal side took control for a second ovo

Welp, edited the Terrarian. Finally. I will edit the bosses later, but for now this thread should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back