• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Syn Shenron

Hmm, Baby Vegeta 2 is an unspecified amount above baseline.

Golden Oozaru is also a higher but unspecified amount above baseline.

Goku scales to Golden Oozaru and Baby Vegeta 2.

Shenron casually thrashed him when Goku was blind.

Still not sure on the advantage, I assume Terrarian has the Luminite and Chlorophyte stuff as his main weapons.

Terrarian definitely has versatility. He also has Last Prism, Terrarian, Phantasm, Stardust Dragon and a few others that could definitely kill Shenron. Syn Shenron's main attack strategy from reading his profile is too shoot beams which the Terrarian has lots of experience dodging. Invisibility is worthless as the Terrarian can sense it too.

I think the Terrarian has this.

I magically didn't receive any notifications for this.

@Glass Terrarian has a rather limited pool of hax. Only defensive hax is Low-Mid regen and most offensive hax are either hardly usable for combat or for lower keys.

Back