• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Please stop arguing about this here, do it somewhere alse and just report here the conclusion
If I don’t explain it, then other people will start to worry about it. I’ve also stated that the only thing I agree with is attack speed, or you can try harder for travel speed or perception speed.

If I don’t explain it, then other people will start to worry about it. I’ve also stated that the only thing I agree with is attack speed, or you can try harder for travel speed or perception speed.
IP speed is constant/fixed, the speed of an IP used for attacking the opponent and the speeds of the IPs that compone a DL body is the same

No, it isn't, speed do not allow you to resist time stop:
1. Infinite speed is a speed that it so fast that time is frozen in the perspective of the character who perform infinite speed, but time not really stop, it is just the characters is so fast that time to them is frozen.
2. Now come to Immeasurable speed, the reason you can "resist" timestop with immeasurable speed is because that speed beyond the scope of what normal time stop can affect, you aren't resisting timestop, but rather it is the weakness of timestop, there is still timestop that can stop immeasurable speed though. So you saying IP can resist timestop via sheer speed is wrong, and IP somehow both have sheer speed to resist timestop and resistance to timestop is contradicting
i almost foget to tell this: the fact that IP resist time stop isn't an argument for immisurable speed, IP have a speed regardless of it. That was an answer for a past crt's question, it is pointless for this crt.(i didn't want people to ask it again here)

IP speed is constant/fixed, the speed of an IP used for attacking the opponent and the speeds of the IPs that compone a DL body is the same
I know that.

All things that a digital lifeform sees are transmitted by information particles into their mind, which is why they can see something. However, they never react at the speed of information particles, so they can’t achieve reaction speed

In combat, as far as I know, they never dodge information particle attacks; they only attack and defend, rather than attacking and dodging, which is why they can’t achieve combat speed.

However, they can achieve attack speed or at least perception and travel

Last edited:
Why is it that every time I see Tensei's posts, they always try to make them longer than necessary? Lol. The first one about time resistance is completely unnecessary. Anyway, I strongly agree.

I know that.

All things that a digital lifeform sees are transmitted by information particles into their mind, which is why they can see something. However, they never react at the speed of information particles, so they can’t achieve reaction speed

In combat, as far as I know, they never dodge information particle attacks; they only attack and defend, rather than attacking and dodging, which is why they can’t achieve combat speed.

However, they can achieve attack speed or at least perception and travel
Here (Vol 21 chapter 1) Dragguel and Shion are fighting in the suspended world and Dragguel is reacting and parrying shion attacks. Do they need to dodge or is this enought?

Here (Vol 21 chapter 1) Dragguel and Shion are fighting in the suspended world and Dragguel is reacting and parrying shion attacks.
Dagruel's reaction to Shion's, doesn't mean immeasurable reaction speed unless there is conclusive proof that Shion is fighting with immeasurable speed in the first place.

Dagruel's reaction to Shion's, doesn't mean immeasurable reaction speed unless there is conclusive proof that Shion is fighting with immeasurable speed in the first place.
That’s right, to get combat and reaction speed, they need to dodge or defend against attacks that come from another timeline. Even though information particles have immeasurable speed, it doesn’t mean they travel to another timeline every time, that’s why character A cannot get Immeasurable speed when they fight with character B.

If you mean something like reacting to an attack from the past then thereisn't anything like that.
Should i change the conclusion to:
Infinite combat speed and immeasurable attack and travell speed?
@Rizkykarbit

Infinite combat speed and immeasurable attack and travell speed?
No, ratings that do not scale to the speed of information particles will only be relavistic+, the speed at which they can physically fight and their physical reactions still cannot exceed the speed of light. (also any infinite speed rating can only be used in a condition where immeasurable speed is rejected, because the speed of information particles is literally constant)

Like this
"relativistic+ combat and reaction speed (...), immeasurable attack speed with information particles based attacks (...), immeasurable travel speed and perception speed with digital lifeforms physiology (...)

No, ratings that do not scale to the speed of information particles will only be relavistic+, the speed at which they can physically fight and their physical reactions still cannot exceed the speed of light. (also any infinite speed rating can only be used in a condition where immeasurable speed is rejected, because the speed of information particles is literally constant)

Like this
"relativistic+ combat and reaction speed (...), immeasurable attack speed with information particles based attacks (...), immeasurable travel speed and perception speed with digital lifeforms physiology (...)
Okay, i change it

Is there any scans of digital lifeforms performing an immeasurable speed feat when they’ve been turned into IP?
DL are made of IPs there isn't an DL which isn't made out of IP. Anyway if you mean like going back or forward in time then no. But the Rimuru feat is still valid for the entirety of the IPs in a DL body so like an idirect feat.

Edit:
IPs attack speed, travel and perception speed are all the same, the only difference is the kind of infos that are carried by IPs.

Last edited:
Is there any scans of digital lifeforms performing an immeasurable speed feat when they’ve been turned into IP?
Digital Lifeforms' battles have always been shown to take place on the Suspended World, where time stands still along the space-time continuum, so we have never seen them display immeasurable speed in their battles with each other.

DL are made of IPs there isn't an DL which isn't made out of IP. Anyway if you mean like going back or forward in time then no. But the Rimuru feat is still valid for the entirety of the IPs in a DL body so like an idirect feat.

Edit:
IPs attack speed, travel and perception speed are all the same, the only difference is the kind of infos that are carried by IPs.

Digital Lifeforms' battles have always been shown to take place on the Suspended World, where time stands still along the space-time continuum, so we have never seen them display immeasurable speed in their battles with each other.

Okay. Can you post any scans of digital lifeforms moving or doing things, such as attacking in battle? Especially if they are engaged with non-digital life forms?

Okay. Can you post any scans of digital lifeforms moving or doing things, such as attacking in battle? Especially if they are engaged with non-digital life forms?
Combat speed is still relativistic+ for now (we lack battle outside the suspended world), there aren't fight against non DL cause non DL just get oneshooted. As for fight between DL: here at page 30/35 and forward

Combat speed is still relativistic+ for now (we lack battle outside the suspended world), there aren't fight against non DL cause non DL just get oneshooted. As for fight between DL: here at page 30/35 and forward
I couldn’t really understand the context but it sounds like they’re actively using IP to achieve things in that space.

I agree with immeasurable speed for particles, and attack speed. I don’t think I can make a judgement on movement speed for DL, so im neutral.

Back