• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first thread where Tier 2 is accepted, there is enough proof that the "worlds" in the context are space-time continuums on a universal scale, and since 30 seconds is reasonable, this should work.

Since I was asked, I'll say I'm fairly neutral to this topic. Especially since the arguments haven't really changed. But I don't want to bring into question, the validity of assuming the size of any of dimensions. Why is the calc assuming its the size of the observable universe? That's just something coming to mind

Since I was asked, I'll say I'm fairly neutral to this topic. Especially since the arguments haven't really changed. But I don't want to bring into question, the validity of assuming the size of any of dimensions. Why is the calc assuming its the size of the observable universe? That's just something coming to mind
True dragons like Velgrynd already has the power to affect the universe which is only a small portion of her power (Volume 15). So unleashing all their power would actually mean the destruction of worlds which are 4d in size.

You can check here to know what I am talking about

Last edited:
those worlds were universe and there are no direct statements if the world is infinite I had to used the observable universe

Wasn't @SeijiSetto disagreed with the calculation?
I just didn't think the passage pointed towards it being universes over being individual planets considering it repeatedly refers to civilizations, says there are other worlds in alternate dimensions (which wouldn't make sense if a world was a universe, a universe in an alternate universe is a bit odd), says "physical worlds in vast spiritual realms"...

I would also ask @SunDaGamer for clarification on whether he's actually accepted it or not as his "approval" was essentially conditional on whether they were universes or not, and he didn't reply after that, so.

I just didn't think the passage pointed towards it being universes over being individual planets considering it repeatedly refers to civilizations, says there are other worlds in alternate dimensions (which wouldn't make sense if a world was a universe, a universe in an alternate universe is a bit odd), says "physical worlds in vast spiritual realms"...

I would also ask @SunDaGamer for clarification on whether he's actually accepted it or not as his "approval" was essentially conditional on whether they were universes or not, and he didn't reply after that, so.
lets wait for elizhaa input

True dragons like Velgrynd already has the power to affect the universe (Volume 15). So unleashing all their power would actually mean the destruction of worlds which are 4d in size.

You can check here to know what I am talking about
. Please read this

Idc about the thread but the misunderstanding about verse cosmology is classified and noted here

And the MFTL+ is pointless since the power goes across time, which implies it to be AP
Destroying doesn't always necessarily comes in with speed just attack power
They are people who destroys space time continuums yet not rated to be immeasurable speed, why?, because DC have nothing to do with speed
Same logic as this thread "true dragosn destroys worlds" whether its planet or universe doesn't make it a speed rating

Last edited:
And the MFTL+ is pointless since the power goes across time, which implies it to be AP
They are people who destroys space time continuums yet not rated to be immeasurable speed, why?, because DC have nothing to do with speed
Same logic as this thread "true dragosn destroys worlds" whether its planet or universe doesn't make it a speed rating
This is the reason why I am neutral to this. I don't think an attack reaching through other universes would count for mftl+

Last edited:
For the calc debate, there seems to be a divide; however, based on what Elizhaa said world would mean universe. "Parallel worlds" is also commonly used for parallel universes given that it's pretty rare for planets to be "Parallel" per say.

The attack in question here has a starting point (Velgrynd), so its speed can be calculated by the distance the attack travels per unit time, but if the attack had no starting point and the destruction of the universe occurred at every point within the character's range, its speed could not be calculate because the attack would affected every point at the same time. As for the destruction of the space-time continuum, if there was proof that the attack traveled across the space-time continuum, this would be immeasurable speed, but since there is no proof that the attack traveled across the space-time continuum, we assume that the range of the attack was such that it would affect every point in the space-time continuum.

The attack in question here has a starting point (Velgrynd), so its speed can be calculated by the distance the attack travels per unit time, but if the attack had no starting point and the destruction of the universe occurred at every point within the character's range, its speed could not be calculate because the attack would affected every point at the same time. As for the destruction of the space-time continuum, if there was proof that the attack traveled across the space-time continuum, this would be immeasurable speed, but since there is no proof that the attack traveled across the space-time continuum, we assume that the range of the attack was such that it would affect every point in the space-time continuum.
They just said worlds can be destroyed by true dragons, and volume 15 mentioned how she destroyed a timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back