• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was actually already a thread about magic being ideas projected into reality. The conlusion back then was that it should still just be listed as magic.

WHYNAUT said:
There was actually already a thread about magic being ideas projected into reality. The conlusion back then was that it should still just be listed as magic.
That works for magic itself, but not for Magic Aura, which is "Aura with features of magic" I think the way it was describes fits reality warping the most, because it doesn't fit with what we usually consider Aura as, and it also "isn't magic", since it was used a method to bypass rather than overwhelm the Lesser Daemon's magic resistances, but shows similar properties to magic - which, again, only fits with reality warping.

NeoSuperior said:
Yes, but isn't it Reality Warping AS WELL? Since the (concept) creation in this case creates a reality warping effect like "severance", which causes a Daemon who is strongly resistant to magical attacks and remains unharmed by physical attacks, get cut through as easily as butter as a result of combining magic effects with aura.
I think that I brought the reality warping's arguments first, to be honest. I forgot what happened but I think we did agree on it initially: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2301382#104

US are already abstract and it was confirmed by CP too but I still need a conclusion for Rimuru and Hinata to whether they can affect AE type 1 since I BELIEVE they can affect them due to interacting with Ultimate skill (Hinata was able to hit Rimuru's US while Rimuru can interact and absorb them)

For Hinata, it can be implied that she can with regular attack because it took melt slash to destroy Rimuru's US as for Rimuru he can absorb them too

Except, only melt slash should have the ability to do so, since when she struck gluttony with Dead End Rainbow, it didn't destroy the skill and the sword was absorbed. However, when using disintegration, it did damage the skill, as it took until Rimuru made it back to Tempest for Great Sage to repair the skill.

It should also be noted that when using melt slash, the sword was also absorbed, but the US was destroyed along with it.

At the very least, Hinata and Rimuru should be able to interact with AE type 1 with Rimuru also getting Coneptual Manipulation type 4. And Rimuru should be able to produce an AE type 1 existence by letting an Ultimate skill go berserk inside of a separate body similar to what he did with Gluttony. And since destroying the body with the skill directly destroys the skill or parts of the skill, its safe to assume that to be able to destroy the body the skill is inhabiting, you have to destroy the skill.

If US is Concept Rimuru should get immunity to Concepts Destruction as Raphael stated he Will just regenerate even if Melt slash hit him.

First off, that would be a resistance, since immunity is NLF.

Secondly, Melt Slash doesn't conceptualy destroy stuff, but can interact with Type 1 AE.

Thirdly, that's Regenerationn rather than resistance.

So we can now conclude that Rimuru and Hinata can interact with AE Type 1. Next question is whether we can accept 2-C range for spatial motion.

WHYNAUT said:
First off, that would be a resistance, since immunity is NLF.

Secondly, Melt Slash doesn't conceptualy destroy stuff, but can interact with Type 1 AE.

Thirdly, that's Regenerationn rather than resistance.
Well, of you can survive Conceptual Destruction means you can live without concepts same case with survive without soul Will give you immunity to soul manip but yeah in this case probably just resistance to concepts Destruction

I mean if we accept US as concepts then melt slash can destroy concepts as it destroyed Beelzebub

Does that mean he can regenerate His Conceptual self?

It would still at best be Regenerationn.

Anyway I still agree with CP's stance on conceptual manipulation and abstract existence for the verse.

WHYNAUT said:
It would still at best be Regenerationn.
Anyway I still agree with CP's stance on conceptual manipulation and abstract existence for the verse.
So does that means we can accept Rimuru and Hinata hitting AE type 1? Concept Manip Type 3 on Rimuru's first key was agreed by CP too. These are the upgrades for now

WHYNAUT said:
Yes.
Although I do think they'd only be able to interact with Type 1 AE with specific abilities.
For Hinata, were strictly limiting it too Disintegration(although this is quite useless in combat) and Melt Slash. For Rimuru, things like Absorption or basically all his skills(not sure) that is not a regular strike.

Neat, so now Rimuru can regenerate from concepts Destruction attack

So now the only thing left is separate universe

Wait I just searched it up. Regenerating from Conceptual Destruction is High-Godly Regen. I think that will cause a big problem so do you guys agree that we should just ignore it for now or change it?

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Wait I just searched it up. Regenerating from Conceptual Destruction is High-Godly Regen. I think that will cause a big problem so do you guys agree that we should just ignore it for now or change it?
Nope, it is still Mid-Godly. There was a thread about making it such though but it never concluded and accepted.

Elizhaa said:
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Nope, it is still Mid-Godly. There was a thread about making it such though but it never concluded and accepted.
So should we just ignore it for now? change it right now? or make another CRT for that?

Why would Disintegration be able to hit Type 1 AE though? The manifestation of Gluttony looked pretty physical to me. Unless there's another reason, in which case my bad.

Well, Gluttony was Rimuru letting his Skill take and become his body. It looked physical, but it was still the skill in nature, hence the grotesque figure, multiple absorbed creatures, and it's hunger and drooling (drooling in the manga, don't remember if it was in the LN, but the manga is based off it). The soul had already been destroyed, hence why Hinata resorted to Disintergration.

The fact that Gluttony used his body is enough reason to make the claim of it being a Type 1 AE dubious though. The wiki is pretty strict on that.

I'm still iffy on it. Especially with Unique Skills, unlike Ultimate Skills, not being concepts. Honestly I think some people that don't have anything to do with Slime should take a look at that, since Type 1 AE is a pretty big deal. I have no problems with Ultimate Skills having Type 1 AE though.

Actually Disintegration has the same spirit particle used for Melt Slash which I think the reason why Melt Slash can hit Beelzebub. Plus Disintegration is very useless in battle because you need like 10 seconds to charge it

@Professor

Well afaik it's never stated that it's because of the spirit particles. Whether it's useful in combat or not isn't really relevant to whether it's accurate or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back