• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first CRT so bear with me. This is a massive one and there will be an explanation regarding the stuffs in the verse at the last part. Edit: I've edited many things wrong in this CRT and made it more cleaner. I've also added more justification (Thanks Neo) about the Separate universes(not actually pocket dimension which would justify 2-C range for Rimuru's Spatial Motion) and the Concept/Abstract which is the Unique Skill and Ultimate Skill.

Portal Creation, Space-Time Manipulation, Telekinesis, Power Bestowal, Danmaku, Power Modification, Immortality (Type 1), Durability Negation and Intagibility for Rimuru's First Key

Portal Creation and Space-Time Manipulation

At night, meanwhile, I went back to the dorm. The Warp Portal elemental magic really came in handy here. With my level of magical force, it was no problem for me to make the leap and bring all five children along. I was really tossing around a lot of magic, which seemed kind of like cheating, but I didn't want to put the children through a lot of stress. Using this magic meant I didn't need to buy food or other supplies, too, which made things a lot easier. Whether it was right to use it, on the other hand, is another question.

- LN volume 4

As we talked, I felt a wrinkle in space erupt out of nowhere. Here comes our ride, I thought as this huge, bombastic, ominous-looking gate appeared. Pretty fancy. Me, I usually just kind of ripped a hole in time and space, so maybe I could learn from this. Once I had a concrete image in mind, it'd be easier for me to whip up a gate like this next time and teleport through it.

- LN Volume 6

Telekinesis
For the feat of moving around honey i the air , most likely via his Molecule Manipulation ("Control Particles" in YenPress TL)
Power Bestowal

Gluttony

• Predation: To absorb the target into the body. However, if the target is conscious, the success rate greatly decreases. The affected targets include organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic.
  • Analysis: The absorbed target is studied and analyzed. Craftable items can then be produced. Should many items gather, a duplicate can be produced. In the case of successful skill or magic analysis, the same technique can be acquired.
  • Stomach: The target can be stored. Items produced can also be stored. There is no storage time limit.
  • Isolation: Materials harmful or unnecessary for analysis can also be stored. They will be used to replace magic energy.
  • Mimicry: Replicate the target's appearance. The skills and abilities used by the target can also be used. However, this depends on the successful analysis and acquisition of relative information regarding the target.

Gluttony keep the five original abilities of a predator, the stomach capacity doubled, and these three were added:

• Decay: The ability to decompose the target. Also the ability to add decomposition status effect. There is a chance of acquiring an ability after consuming only a part of a monster's corpse. However, this is random.
  • Supply: Whether a subordinate or not, the user can grant an ability unto a monster with whom he has a relationship. Limited by the target's inherent magical energy.
  • Food Chain: It is possible to acquire skills from one's subordinates. However one must raise proficiency on one's own. Magic and Knowledge also cannot be transferred.
Danmaku

Over a thousand or so droplets of water were floating around me. I had deployed a dozen-ish large ones up above, shaped like convex lenses. These droplets gathered the sunlight overhead, honing it into thin rays of light and refracting it against the mirrorlike droplets below. This focused all the light upon a single point, where it was then further condensed by the convex-lens droplets down below me before being channeled toward its target. The temperature of these thin rays, no more than a pencil's width in diameter, was several thousand degrees—more than enough heat to take a person's life.

The droplets were water elementals I summoned and transformed for my needs. With my magic, each one of them took in the sun's energy, refracted it, and collected it. And that was how
Megiddo, my new physically driven magic spell, worked. The first wild blast of light led to a helpless death for over one thousand knights. Their ranks began to fall apart below me—Megiddo was terrorizing them, or so I hoped. But that wasn't the end. Optimizing my calculations, I automatically adjusted the positions of the relevant droplets and set off the second blast. Another thousand or so fell, unable to resist the searing heat.

That was the really scary thing about this magic, actually—how little energy it cost me to orchestrate. The convex lens that served as the final launching point was vaporized every time by the heat, but I could instantly provide another one. That was what the water elementals were for. And gathering water vapor from the air didn't take much work.

Rebuilding a lens took less than half a minute, so it was even possible to launch a volley of air strikes. All I had to do was gather more water and adjust my aim. It cost me nothing more than whatever it took to summon elementals and keep the machine purring—this spell, for the most part, ran on sunlight, the purest symbol of natural energy. It meant I could use it only during the daytime, but these forces were kind enough to march upon Tempest close to high noon. All potential issues had been addressed. Now I just had to clean up the garbage below me.

The soundless bolts of light-speed force offered the knights no chance to react as they toasted them. The massacre went on. Magic Sense gave me a perfect picture of their locations, letting me strike them right where they were most vulnerable. The only thing their barrier obstructed was magicules, so I luckily had a clear view of them all.

Whether a mercenary clad in crude leather armor or a knight in government-issue metal plate, death came to all equally. Occasionally, I would deliberately aim a beam at someone's arm or leg or torso, making them scream in despair to add to the chaos. It only made the scene more gruesome. Terror was everywhere now.

What I did not aim for were the fancier wagons and tents. I didn't know where the king was. If I killed him, I'd never be able to make him confess his sins. I wasn't that compassionate. Anyone stupid enough to incur my wrath needed to be amply rewarded for it.

A mere five minutes or so after this one-sided strike began, two-thirds of the advancing force were out of commission. That meant over ten thousand lives had been snuffed out by me, their souls harvested.

Now ought to be a good time…

With a flutter of my wings, I descended to Earth, ready to deliver yet more despair to the fools before me.

- LN Volume 5

(This is the actual image of Megiddo )
Power Modification

…Hey, what kind of skill is Deviant anyway?

Received. The unique skill Deviant is capable of the following…

To sum up what the Sage told me, Deviant's effects could be broadly divided into two categories.

Synthesize:

Transform two differing targets into a single object.

Separate:

Release the properties inherent to the target and make it into a separate object. (The original object may disappear if it has no physical form.)

This appeared to be the main engine behind Shizu's transformation. Human and spiritual forms, two very different things, synthesized into a single creature. It was hard to say whether Ifrit took Shizu over first, or if Shizu invented the Deviant skill to keep Ifrit from staging a complete power grab. There was no way of knowing for sure now, but either way, it was clear I could adapt this skill for a number of things.

I already knew that Synthesize could be applied to skills, leading to all manner of other combinations. Perhaps it could be combined with magic as well? Maybe fusing flame and wind to create hurricanes? Or maybe I could give magical effects to weapons and trigger a special attack with just a little magic force?

To give you my honest opinion, this Deviant skill was a scarily good fit with my own skill set. As a slime, I wasn't capable of nervous sweating, but I might as well have been. A few quick experiments had already given me Control Particles and Dark Flame, and I now also had full control over electrical attacks. There were tons of monsters left for me to Predate and glean new skills from, and I planned to do that as much as I could.

- LN Volume 2

Immortality (Type 1)

Evidences:

- Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)

- Slimes have identical, homogen "cells", and while that might give the impression that this is a counter-point that points to Slimes having a lifespan (putting aside for a moment that we are talking about a "liquid" species here) it should be considered that Slimes reproduce via splitting themselves, so if we assume that they have a lifespan, it'd mean that one day all slimes originating from the very first one that spawned from magicules, would suddenly all die at the same time one day, which would make the point of "reproduction by splitting" moot.

- Slimes can be considered "existences close to spiritual lifeforms" for being able sustain themselves with just magicules.

- A slime doesnt age and feed from magicules surrounding thus in most case he will not die of old age.

- Milim Nava was proactive about being his best friend, something she likely wouldn't do if she thought that she would outlive him.

- Slimes are considered "Youma-kin" (ÕªûÚ¡öµùÅ), which translates to "Ghost/Apparition-tribe"

Quotes that supports:

One thing the replies confirmed was that yes, I was a slime now. I also found out why I never got hungry or sleepy. The slimes in this world, it turned out, never had to eat if they could keep absorbing the magic particles, or "magicules," in the air. In less magically abundant regions, I would be obliged to fill up by absorbing monsters or small creatures.

Most slimes shield away from areas with low magic presences, but the ones that didn't were apparently both quite strong and madly vicious. Usually it was the other way around, where a wealth of local magic meant especially strong monsters.

In other words, the area I took up residence in was so laden with magic that I didn't even have to eat.

As for the sleep question:

Received. The body of a slime consists of a mass of completely identical cells. Each individual cell may function as a brain cell, a nerve cell, or a muscle cell. Since the operational cells used for thought are rotated in and out at regular intervals, there is no need for you to sleep.

- LN Volume 1

Suffocation never came.

Why not? Did I not fall in the water? Time to call on the Sage, maybe.

Received. A slime's body operates exclusively on Magicules. Oxygen is unnecessary, and therefore, so is breathing. That is why you have not been engaging in that behavior.

Oh… Right. I wasn't paying attention, but I guess there wasn't any breathing, was there? Made sense. Even after ninety days, I was still learning something new!

- LN Volume 1

Durability Negation and Intangibility

Another smile, and then she closed her eyes. I love that resolve. You don't see women as good as her too often. To be honest, this act was making me feel tremendously guilty… But hey.

So, without hesitation, I plunged my hand right through Mjurran's chest in a chopping motion. Her head lurched forward, powerless, as Yohm and Gruecith screamed their heads off. Then—with a look of utter confusion and puzzlement on her face—she opened her eyes again.

"Um… I'm not dying. That didn't even hurt."

Well, yeah. I know I said she'd die for me, but I wasn't planning on killing her. You hear stories about people dying and coming back to life all the time, don't you? I had a bunch of people I needed alive again, Shion included, and I figured I'd try my luck at padding the probabilities a little here.

"Oh, um, yeah. You were dead, for maybe, oh, three seconds?"

"…Huh?"

"Wha—?"

"What does that mean?"

Report. The individual Mjurran's "pseudo-heart" has begun regular operation.

Nice. Came off without a hitch. With the Sage's confirmation, I removed my hand from Mjurran's chest.

- LN Volume 5

(Visual feat from the manga )
Unconventional Resistance to Power Destruction and Power Absorption for Rimuru's 2nd Key

Resistance to Power Destruction and Power Absorption

Didn't I just sacrifice ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì in order to deal with Hinata's attack…...

Answer. It indeed sacrificed Ultimate Skill ÒÇîGluttonous King beelzebubÒÇì, but it won't pose an issue since a copy of the skill has been made.》

What did you say? A copy?

- LN Volume 7

Space-Time Manipulation for Hinata's First Key

Space-Time Manipulation

Coming from her skill Disintegration and Melt Slash:

Disintegration and Melt Slash actually possessing Spirit Particles, which is why Hinata has Space-Time manip in her second key. So Hinata should have accessed to Space-Time manip early.

(Actual Image of Disintegratio )
Power Destruction and Power Nullification for Hinata's Second Key

Power Destruction

Speaking of which, this skill is still way too dangerous even if Hinata doesn't intend to kill me. There is no way to evade this, against this skill my ÒÇîMultilayer Barrier sÒÇì are like thin veils of paper. Those lights are unleashing energy to destroy the spirit particles of any matters——The Beam of Evil Dispel. My body would probably burn to ashes as soon as I get in contact with it.

《Report. Attack can be counteracted by sacrificing Ultimate Skill ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì, suggest to adapt said strategy.》

Even at this point, Wisdom King Raphael-sama is still reliable.

But honestly, it will be a huge loss to sacrifice ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì, but right now I can only follow this instruction. Since it is the solution suggested by Raphael that has the highest rate of success, I should not have any hesitation.

Ironically, It seems to be easier to lock onto her attack despite such high speed. Since it is so fast, there is no way for her to change her trajectory.

Wisdom King Raphael-sama has locked onto Hinata's location using ÒÇîPredict Future AttackÒÇì and activated ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì.

The battle plan is to have ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì consume everything as soon as Hinata's sword comes in contact with me.

Straightforward and simple, I have no need to hesitate.

Next—-

Hinata's attack collides with ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì.

………………

…………

……

As it turns out, I am alive.

- LN Volume 7

As Raphael announces, the killing beams that start pouring from the sky are consumed cleanly by my ÒÇîGluttonous King beelzebubÒÇì.

Wow, what an incredible power when optimized.

As the killing beams vanish before their eyes, the Holy Knights all stare with their eyes wide open.

But speaking of which, how strange? Hold on a second?

Didn't I just sacrifice ÒÇîGluttonous King BeelzebubÒÇì in order to deal with Hinata's attack…...

《Answer. It indeed sacrificed Ultimate Skill ÒÇîGluttonous King beelzebubÒÇì, but it won't pose an issue since a copy of the skill has been made.》

- LN Volume 7

Power Nullification

I'll investigate later about what just happened. I take out some healing potion from ÒÇîStomachÒÇì and spray it onto her chest. Normally the body would immediately starts to regenerate, yet it isn't working this time.

《Answer. Subject ÒÇîHinata SakaguchiÒÇì seems to possess high resistance against magic. Her body will automatically disintegrate magicules to nullify the effect.》

Magic nullification, is that what you mean?

ÒÇîM-magic doesn't work on Hinata-sama. It's the same for healing magic, any non-holy magic system would all be nullified…...ÒÇì

- LN Volume 7

Energy Manipulation for Diablo's First Key

Energy Manipulation

As far as Razen was concerned, victory was his at this point. But the white-hot rays from his surefire magic were bent away before they could reach the raised left hand of the demon, zooming straight toward a certain point in the sky.

"It…misfired? Dah, not now, of all…?!"

With magic prepared in advance like this, there was a very slim chance that the spell would lose its force and fail upon casting. Razen assumed this was what happened, at the worst time possible for him. He sulkily glared at the demon as he jumped backward and away.

- LN Volume 5
(To those who are confused in this scene, Diablo basically redirects the ranged attack from Razen)
Self-Power Modification for Diablo's 2nd Key

Self-Power Modification

It is one of the abilities under his Unique Skill ÒÇîTempterÒÇì——ÒÇîWorld of TemptationÒÇì. It originally would have a direct impact on the targets' consciousness and affect their psyche. Yet Diablo has made this ability even more powerful.

He is able to materialize the imaginary world where he holds the absolute authority. Once sent to that world, even the life and death of the targets would be in Diablo's grip. He may even intertwine the things happening in his imaginary world with what happens in the real world through ÒÇîReality ExchangeÒÇì.

To have the illusion imposed by Diablo materialize to their realities——This is how horrifying and beyond common sense this ability is. The only way to overcome its effect is through training of the spiritual body so one can break through by sheer willpower.

- LN Volume 7

Global changes

Adding Radiation Manipulation to the power and abilities of any Demon Lord-class monster, and Resistance to it to all monsters, Magic-born-fied humans, Sages/Saints, and possibly Otherworlders

Explanation

Magicules are toxic to those who cannot either utlize it (e.g. Monsters or humans who changed their bodies to be Magicule recipient) or repell it (e.g. Sages and Saints like Hinata whose bodied automatically "purify" Magicules). However since Magicules are essentially Magic Atoms (in the RAWs it's more like "Magical (Chemical) Element" rather than Molecule) portraying it as radiation probably makes more sense, especially since said radiation can also occur via a monster's Aura. In regards to LN there seem to be some conditions or a threshold for the Radiation to affect non-humans, e.g. Rimuru's aura did no damage against the Goblins in the village despite there being a Rank difference of Rank E for the Goblin and something between A-plus to Special A for Rimuru at the time.

Against Veldora you needed to be A Rank as a Monster at least to resist his aura within imprisonment which Rimuru was at the time of his birth, while even any monster lower than that would take damage-over-time just from being near. When outside imprisonment, Veldora releasing his aura was stated to hypothetically cause the death of half the population of the Jura-Tempest Federation, which should be 75k+ Monsters at that point. Humans within range who were not at least Sage-level would probably instantly perish regardless of what they'd do in such a scenario.

In regards to Rimuru when he passed the threshold of Rank S as a Demon Lord Seed, he had the feat of hurting the monsters next to him with his aura unconsciously due to being angry about Shion's death, but these Monsters were weakened by the barriers while Rimuru was not thanks to his Multilayer-Barrier protecting him from the effects, but at least it showed that at that point Rimuru's aura was actually able to hurt other Monsters already. Not to mention his Demon Lord Haki after ascenscion.

Add missing resistance to those who have tolerance skill from their profile stats at the end of Volume 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Resistance Conversion

Resist Fire Attack = Resistance to Fire Manipulation

Resist Electricity = Resistance to Electricity Manipulation

Resist Paralysis = Resistance to Paralysis Inducement

Cancel Pain = Resistance to Pain Manipulation

Cancel Temperature = Resistance to Heat Manipulation

Cancel Rot = Resistance to Corrosion Inducement

Cancel Ailments = Resistance/Immunity to Disease Manipulation

Cancel Natural Element = Resistance to Elemental Manipulation

Resist Spiritual Attack = Resistance to Durability Negation? Death Manipulation?

Resist Holy Attack = Resitance to Holy Manipulation
Missing Resistances for the Characters

Rimuru - Disease Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack, Elemental Manipulation

Benimaru - Disease Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack, Elemental Manipulation

Shuna - Disease Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack

Shion - Disease Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack

Soei - Disease Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation

Hakurou - Disease Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack

Ranga - Disease Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack, Elemental Manipulation

Geld - Disease Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation

Gabil - Disease Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation

Diablo - Disease Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Resist Spiritual Attack
Resistance to Mind, Emphatic and Madness Manipulation (type 2, maybe even type 3 because it directly works on the soul)

Explanation

This feat comes from Geld II which is on a scale of 200000 due to his feat of being the only one among the Orcs to still have "clear eyes" and the only Orc was sane and not affected by Demon Lord Geld's Unique Skill "Starved" during the Orc Lord arc. Anyone who scaled to Geld (At least Rimuru's subordinates with connection to his soul corridor) should get this. This feat will be later supported when Mariabell's mind control didn't work on Rimuru's people who has access his soul corridor but that part is still untranslated. This is how Starved worked:

What made them so nefarious was the skill they were born with—the unique skill known simply known as Starved. It allows the caster to make his allies devour everything around them, like a swarm of locusts, afflicting them with a severe hunger they never have any hope of sating. It sounded like torture for the victims, but it had great benefits for the caster. It very efficiently removed all organic matter from entire regions at once, transforming it into energy for yourself. And even if it starved your people—hell, because it starved them, the ultimate effect was tremendously powerful.

But the scariest thing of all was that whatever monsters the hordes consumed in their mad dash for sustenance, their skills would be transferred over to the caster.

- LN Volume 2

Regarding the Spiritual Body do we treat it as Durability Negation?

Explanation

In slimeverse, Spiritual Body and Soul are different things. In slime the body contains "soul + 3 layered body", though the innermost astral body can be taken as the soul itself, since it's pretty much always used that way in the story.

Sakaguchi Hinata's sword which is called "Dead-End Rainbow" attacks only the spiritual body, i.e the middle layer as demonstrated in her first fight with Rimuru.

Here's the gist of this Spiritual Body:

She was peering intently at me, like an excited scientist making a new discovery. Her Dead End Rainbow skill slashed right into people's spirits—but since it didn't kill me, she understood now that the Glutton had no spirit, no will of its own. It was a soul in its purest form, the origin of the power that lies at the root of man and monster.

A soul is a consciousness, by definition, but that alone didn't provide the consciousness any way to express itself. It still needed an astral body to operate upon and begin the thought process—but that wasn't enough, either, since any thoughts produced would just dissipate into the wind. That's where the spiritual body came in, to record and keep those thoughts captive. Even that was still a virtual memory, though, not any kind of permanent storage—and so we come to the material body.

If one had enough mental fortitude, they could recover all their memories even if their brain was permanently damaged. The fact that you saw spiritual life-forms among the monsters was proof enough of that. But if the spirit is damaged, that likely wounds the astral body deeply, even if the brain is left intact. If that wound reaches the soul, resurrection is no longer possible.

That applied equally to every living thing in this world—from the weakest creatures all the way up to dragons and elemental monsters.

- Volume 5

The closest thing that we come up in this wiki is Durability Negation which the definition of the attack literally ignores physical body since when Hakurou sliced Rimuru's arm, he didn't take damage but when Hinata hits him he definitely take damage.
Concept and Abstract Existence

Explanation

What is a Unique Skill?

They are described to be the "shape of the mind" that that got etched into the user's soul as which is safe to say to be concept/abstraction, while said concept/abstraction then in turn manifests itself as an ability in the form of usually a set of multiple sub-skills that are able to represent the concept/abstraction in question. Obtaining a unique skill is a combination of an intense desire or wish and having the base strength, energy and magic level. The strength of the unique skill that develops will depend on the strong will of the individual.

Descriptions of some Unique skills

Starved - Puts all subordinates (except Geld II who retains his sanity) under the user's command in a state of constant hunger and incites all under its effects with temporary benefits for eating, to stimulate the willingness to eat while at the same time not being truly satiating so that the state of being Starved can be maintained in the truest sense.

Great Sage - Lighting-like thought processes, nigh omniscience, allmighty genius, and godly evaluation abilities. The very image of an old wise wizard in a fantasy story, and someone who can see right through you (see: Trinity spin-off when we get Foss' impression of Rimuru). Mutated in the very beginning due to Rimuru's wish to have a conversation partner, became a "real imaginary friend". Later snatched the "Analysis" aspect of Predator for itself when Predator became Gluttony.

Degenerate/Deviant (depending on TL you could perhaps even go with "pervert" or "weirdo") - Something that mixes and seperates without regard for normalcy even if the result is an abomination, like a mad scientist (what the hell were you hiding behind your heroic/nihilistic facade, Shizu!?), it essentially tainted the Great Sage when they fused to become Raphael and turned best girl naughty.

Predator - The voice of the world doesn't seem to be into metaphors. So a perverted wish became a gory one. Appearently comes in a package with "don't feel disgusted from melting organic tissue with your own body" or so it seems. Is fundamanetally single-target but has an extremely high utlity value due to accelerating growth. Also comes with a pocket-dimension alchemy lab for some reason.

Gluttony - The result of 4 Unique Skills interacting within a single individual. Removes the weakness of Starved and makes Predator ranged. That translates to Gluttony being a concept that's about consumption as a form of luxury, not obsession compared to Starved, i.e. without the dependence demerit, and turns Predator from a single individual into an idea or ideology, hence improved range.

Survivor - It was granted to Shogo Taguchi based on his desire to live, during his fight with Geld.

What is an Ultimate Skill?

They are evolved skills that are nearly impossible to obtain. It is the loftiest height possible in the world. Ultimate Skills have an impact on the world itself due to accessing the "ultimate principles of the world" and can therefore affect parts of the concept even beyond its own effective range.

Ultimate Skills are above Unique Skills and this scene where Guy laughs internally in the idea of Clayman's Unique skill Marionette will work on Ultimate Skill users like Milim Nava

And then there was Clayman.

That fool thought he could rule over Milim. It was just too hilarious. Guy could barely contain his laughter. That was impossible. If Guy couldn't do it, there was no way someone like Clayman could. Lower-level skills simply didn't work on those who possessed ultimate skills. All the natural laws that ruled this world were nothing more than unique cases to them; they could easily nullify any magical attempt to cloud their minds.

- LN Volume 6

Ultimate Skill are crystallized concept here's some examples:

"So. Lord of Vows. Or loyalty, to put it another way. The collected prayers from those who vow fealty to me. All those prayers crystallized to form this new ultimate skill—and the moment I obtained it, I could feel a new strength."

- LN Volume 5

"Glutton consumed Merciless to become Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony, perfectly honed to more effectively handle its master's desires. There, deep in an abyss beyond what Rimuru's soul could detect, the skill softly, deeply evolved itself—all to make his own dreams come true."

-LN Volume 5

Implying Raphael, which is Rimuru's Ultimate skill is a soulless conceptual intelligence

The Great Sage attempted it without sacrificing anything several hundred million times—and then, after a trial-and-error process that seemed like it would last for all of time…

…it obtained its Harvest Festival gift—conquering, and evolving, into an ultimate skill, the loftiest height possible in the world.

The chances of this working were thought to be so
small that it wasn't even worth considering. It almost seemed like a reward provided for the infinite effort involved with the attempt. Succeeding made it more likely that it could carry out its master's request, but the supposedly soulless conceptual intelligence bore no happiness. It could never understand emotion.

But—despite the lack of emotion, the lack of happiness—somehow, it felt fulfilled. And then, with its evolved skill, it carried out its master's request once more. The way it acted, working incessantly to make its master's dreams come true, could even be…

The evolution continued.

- LN Volume 5

There are characters in slimeverse can interact with concepts so that justifies that they can affect a character who exist as a concept or abstract.

Rimuru interacting with his skills on a conceptual level:

The adventurers wailed and warned that it was uniquely suited to taking advantage of Rimuru's type, but this is not a foe to worry about. Behold Rimuru's mighty swordcraft! He cut the spiritual being in twain, when no physical attacks should have any effect.

"Is that... a sword of magic?"

"Indeed. A very clever trick. He used his own battle aura to manipulate the magicules around him, adding a magical effect to his blade."

"Affirmative: This is correct. It is a skill called Magic Aura that combines magic and arts."

Rimuru can do just about anything.

He is beyond simply executing magic without an incantation, but can create his own magical flows on a conceptual level.

-
Veldora's Slime Observation Journal

Veldora threatening to kill Ifrit on a conceptual level

"You don't intend to fight me here, do you?"

"Of course I do. Do not worry -- it is not actual battle, just a facsimile. And having your conceptual self destroyed isn't the same as death, is it?"

"O-only for you, Master Veldora! I'm not--"

- Veldora's Slime Observation Journal

Also Hinata destroyed Rimuru's Ultimate Skill with Melt Slash which was already explained at the top of the CRT which implies she can interact with concepts such as skill and destroy it.

What is a True Dragon?

-True Dragons are immortal and unblemished beings made of pure energy and formed by sentient beings' prayers. They are basically god-like beings that represent and embody some aspect of nature.

After a True Dragon is born for the first time, it can never be killed. Even if the individual itself is killed, another True Dragon of the same natural characteristic will be born anew somewhere else. That new True Dragon will not have the memories of the previous but simply understand its nature of existence right after birth.

There is also the fact that True Dragons who are known to endlessly reincarnate no matter how many times and in what manner they are killed can turn into Ultimate Skills. Doesn't that kind of make them Abstract existences?

Rimuru obtains Veldora as an Ultimate Skill

Report. I have an important development to share.

Whatever Raphael had, it sounded important. Something to do with Veldora, perhaps.

Report. I have confirmed the establishment of a "soul corridor" between my master and the individual Veldora. After consuming the remains of the individual Veldora and analyzing them, I have obtained the ultimate skill Veldora, Lord of the Storm.

- LN Volume 5

Also here's Veldora (A true dragon) whose soul is bound within Rimuru and will continously revive and retain his memories as long as Rimuru isn't killed:

That rounded out the set, and to sum up, it meant Veldora was using me as a kind of backup. Which I didn't mind, especially if it unlocked all of Veldora's skills for me.

"A 'soul corridor'?" Veldora asked. "So all my memories and experiences are gathered in your mind, regardless of where we are in time and space. As long as you do not cease to exist, I am immortal. If I am subjected to Unlimited Imprisonment, you can simply resummon me to spring me out. I was once nearly invincible, but now I see I've been granted eternal life as well."

Wow. Really? Like, that totally seems like cheating. Although it assumes I'll manage to keep myself alive going forward. Still, crazy. I could create these situations, like— Ha-ha! You thought you could take me? Well, check out this storm dragon I just happened to have bumping around in my pocket! Heh-heh-heh. I almost felt bad for my rivals. Talk about the ultimate ace in the hole.

- LN Volume 5

Considering that the Skill within Rimuru is considered the "true self" and is essentially treated in a similar way as Unique/Ultimate Skills. Doesn't that fulfil the conditions for a true Abstract Existence? With Soul Corridor keeping the memories intact even the one weakness of destruction leading to a personality/memory reset has been fixed, so I think True Dragons might actually qualify Abstract Existence.

Conclusion: Interacting with regular skills is power modification/destruction but Unique and Ultimate Skills should be different in that they are concepts engraved onto the user's soul which then grants them the skill, and in order to be modified or even destroyed, it requires someone to be able to interact with the base concept (This will only apply to Rimuru, Hinata, True Dragons and possibly to the members of the Octagram as of now) and allows them to interact those with Abstract Existence Type 1 because Ultimate Skill exist purely as an abstract. For Abstract Existence, it is only applied for True Dragons as of now (although they don't have an LN profile yet lol but they will soon).
"Spiritual World", "Material World", "Ramiris' Labyrinth", and "Walpurgis Banquet location" all "seperate universes"

Explanation

Here's how Unlimited Imprisonment works in slime and where the sealed Veldora is located.

I had Raphael spell them out for me, as always.

Apparently, this skill had merged some of my extra skills into it as well. The only intrinsic skills I had left at the end were Infinite Regenerationn, Universal Detect, Universal Shapeshift, Lord's Ambition, Enhanced Replication, and Universal Thread.

Meanwhile, the skill itself largely offered the following four features: Unlimited Imprisonment, Control Laws, Universal Barrier, and Dominate Space.

Unlimited Imprisonment: Entombs the target in a complex number of
spatial dimensions.
Universal Barrier: Provides absolute defense with a multilayer barrier and the severing of space between both sides.
Control Laws: Black fire and thunder. Magical control. Control of heat quantities and inertia. The ability to freely store and remove heat from the Stomach.
Dominate Space: A movement ability, allowing the user to freely switch between spaces for which they are aware of the coordinates.

- LN Volume 5

Here's the description of Unlimited Imprisonment which Rimuru has and where Veldora stayed during the events of Volumes 1-5

Velzard nodded at this. Leon could be right, but a single spy's report wasn't enough to make a policy decision from. The Hero's unique skill Unlimited Imprisonment encased its target in a dimension of an imaginary number, shutting out any access or interaction with the real world. But now Veldora was exercising his presence here, once more.

- LN Volume 6

----

Dwelling of the Spirits locatio

The question was, were the hostess and Treyni talking about the same place? As the hostess put it, nobody who ventured forth to find the Dwelling had ever come back. The rumors about it kept circulating, though, which she found strange. They called it a sort of maze that spread out underground, or up in the sky, with the Dwelling itself found only at the other end.

Only the "entrance" existed in Urgr Nature Park—a simple door blocked by a large boulder, as if connected to another dimension. We were here to find some high-level spirits, and that meant we had to go that way.

----

In the Dwelling of the Spirits, Ramiris threatens Rimuru by trapping him in the Dimension but Rimuru can still escape

"No, no, no! Not this… I mean, it does look pretty neat, but not this! You broke my Elemental Colossus, and I don't have anything to guard this place anymore! Until you make me something that can protect me, I'm never gonna let you out of here!"

She was in tears by the end of it, threatening me with a life spent forever lost in the labyrinth.

"Oh, no worries about that. I just learned Spatial Motio, so I can get out of here anytime I want."

I was definitely not expecting this end result, but good thing I picked up that skill just now.

"Waaaaaaaahhh! Wait, wait! I mean, really, I'm in big trouble here! I'm still a child, remember? All weak and innocent and stuff? So come on! I'm in deep here! Do something about it!!"

Walpurgis Council locatio

What was I going to use it for? Well, Treyni—and all dryads—were descendants of fairies, a form of spiritual life that could take on physical form by combining themselves with plants. They could freely release their spiritual bodies and use magicules to create temporary corpuses to live in. Their "real" bodies, however, were these dryas trees.

The Walpurgis Council was going to be held in some kind of special dimension, so Treyni might not be able to get in. So I decided to conduct a bit of large-scale surgery on her so she'd be able to move around in her "real" body. Unlike Beretta, which had no physical form in this world, Treyni had a corpus. As a result, we needed to transfer the "core" within her from her current body to the new one, much like a golem becoming established in its own form.

----

In the Walpurgis Council, Benimaru can still contact Rimuru with thought communication in this another dimension

These proceedings all unfolded in the hour after we reached the meeting hall at midnight. It looked like the older demon lords had been guided in first, with me getting a head start because I happened to be traveling with Ramiris. It wasn't any official rule, though, given that people like Leon could travel here themselves.

All that remained were Clayman and Milim. And just when I thought the Council was about to begin, Benimaru tossed a Thought Communication my way.

(Sir Rimuru, may I brief you for a moment?)

This hall seemed like it was in another dimension of sorts, but I guess this link with Benimaru still worked?

Understood. A soul circuit has been established with the monsters under your command. The link is using this to allow your conscious to interact with them.

----

Veldora saving Rimuru by arriving in the Walpurgis which is an another dimension

Ahhhhh! Yes! Now I remember. Yes, it was a trick. I kind of pulled a prank on him, the idea being that I'd give him the rest of the manga if he followed my orders. Kind of like training a pet, really. I had no idea that was the series I left for him.

So he traveled all the way here just because he wanted to read the ending? In this enclosed space in an alternate dimension? I knew I could summon Unlimited Imprisonment with my ultimate skill Veldora, Lord of the Storm, but I guess he could, too. That'll learn me, I guess.

----
Leon Cromwell summoning Shizue from Earth to the Slimeverse

The main thing I remember is the fire raining down.

The grip of my mother's hand against mine felt so light, fleeting, and I was too terrified to see the way ahead.

An incendiary bomb went off nearby, turning our surroundings into a sea of flame. Where were we supposed to go? It was burning all around us…

I—Shizue Izawa—felt myself teetering on the brink of desperation.

Ahh… Is this where I'm going to die…?

Even at the age of eight, I understood that well enough. I had no relatives I could rely on; I lived alone with my mother. My father had been drafted into the war so long ago that I didn't even remember what he looked like. I was never quite sure whether I should be happy or sad about that, but either way, it had become my normal life, and I had to accept it for what it was. Me, and my life, and my fate to die in the flames.

And then—

"You want to live? If you want to live, heed my voice!"

—a voice echoed in my head.

Did I want to live? How should I know? I was too young to answer that question.

Still, though…

Looking at my mother, now just a pair of hands after she

had shielded me with her body, I couldn't stop the tears from coming.

And I thought to myself—

I want to live!

Confirmed. Responding to summoner's request… Successful.

I can't take it anymore. It's too scary; it's too hot. Help me, Mom…

I lay there and cried, no longer fearful of the flame, as I wished life for myself.

Confirmed. Extra skills "Control Flame" and "Cancel Flame Attack"…successfully acquired.

Then my wish came true.

Just…not exactly the way I'd hoped for.

----

Rimuru was stating that he became able to use Spatial Movement to escape from Ramiris' Labyrinth, and since we already established that Rimuru was creating portals via "ripping holes into Space-Time", we already know it's 4D (since Space-Time = 3D Space + 1D Time = 4D), but with that it would also gain 2-C range.

Note:

They aren't just "little pocket spaces". Or to put it another way, the Dwelling of the Spirits, i.e. including the Labyrinth, is the equivalent of the "Spirit World" which is the World where Daemons reside - and that's again part of the most important "infrastructure" that clearly operates under other principles within the Veldanava Multiverse, which is considered to be at least equal in size as the Material World - there is no indication whatsover that it's just a "subspace" of the Material World.

Or to put it differently, Otherworld Summon spells are proof that teleportation over 2-C distances are "a thing" with the only issue is that going from there to Earth doesn't easily work out due to Earth being a "purely Material World", causing anyone attempting to go back to Earth to either instantly die or just disappear into nothingness due to being made at least to some extent of "spiritual stuff" that wouldn't be able to exist in a purely material environment.

For Rimuru's first key I agree with everything.

For Rimuru's second key that's not so much a resistance as it is Power Modification. That doesn't let him resist his abilities being stolen or destroyed in any way, but it does allow him to simply gain them again after they're destoyed or stolen.

I don't see which part of the Disintegration description and depiction would give it Space-Time Manipulation. It doesn't even mention space or time.

For Hinata's second key I agree with Power Destruction (you mean Modification, right?) and Power Nullification.

For Diablo I'm not sure if that's Telekinesis or a form of Energy Manipulation or whatever other ability could fit the description.

Power Modification for Diablo's second key seems fine.

I agree with the Radiation Manipulation.

I agree with the missing resistances.

I agree with the resistance to Mind and Empathic Manipulation, but I'm not so sure on the Madness Manipulation. I feel it's more implied that the Orcs are driven to madness because they have an unsatiable hunger and not by the Skill Starved directly.

Although it does indeed negate durability, I feel like a combination of Durability Negation and Energy Manipulation (since spiritual life forms are mentioned to be made of energy) would be more accurate. At the moment it gets treated as Death manipulation however, which I think could also be accurate. Anyway I think it's not just Durability Negation and am otherwise neutral on it.

Although Unique and Ultimate Skills are abstract, that wouldn't warrant Abstract Existence to be listed on their users' profiles, since the users themselves still aren't abstract. From the descriptions I'd say it sounds more like Unique and Ultimate Skills work on a conceptual level, but don't actually manipulate concepts. It's still a bit vague, so I think you should wait until there are more examples and or explanations of it before you give characters Conceptual Manipulation. It wouldn't exactly be combat-applicable anyway. I don't feel very strongly about it either way.

I agree with the last point.

Space-time manip in first key Hinata come from Melt slash, since we put it on her second key.

Ultimate skill or Unique skill are Abstract but the question is with the feat and explanation OP poster above Will that makes them able to interacts with AE?

No, interacting with Skills in Slime is just Power Modification. Where does Hinata being able to use Melt Slash in her first key come from again?

WHYNAUT said:
No, interacting with Skills in Slime is just Power Modification. Where does Hinata being able to use Melt Slash in her first key come from again?
She literaly have the said skill before she met Rimuru.

@Milly

I see. Well it would be better if the OP included that.

@GLHF

I just asked where it's from because I don't remember.

Yeah, somewhere in another discussion thread.

Also, the Skill did enhance their hunger.

It allows the caster to make his allies devour everything around them, like a swarm of locusts, afflicting them with a severe hunger they never have any hope of sating.
So yeah, definitely Madness manipulation, imo.

@Milly

What I meant was that Starved inflicted the orcs with unsatiable hunger and that that hunger drove them to madness. So the madness would be an indirect effect.

Well starved didn't basically manipulate madness but still drove them to madness tho and Geld resisted that unsatiable hunger and that will drove him to madness on a 200,000 scale which is impressive.

@Milly

Limited maybe. I'm not sure either.

@Professor

That's true, but that would be more of a personal feat than one that can be scaled to others.

That feat will only scale to Rimuru's subordinate with connection to his soul corridor at least because it feels weird that only Geld resisted it and not Rimuru.

I'd say it's madness manipulation Type 1, and 2.

I don't want to outright give it without debate, but the way it's described in the LN, the orcs were already starving, and this just boosted it further. Honestly I'm fine with full madness manipulation resistance or limited.

WHYNAUT said:
Interacting with regular skills is indeed power modification but Unique and Ultimate Skills should be different in that they are concepts engraved onto the user's soul which then grants them the skill, and in order to be modified or even destroyed, it would require someone to be able to interact with the base concept.

My thoughts echo WHYNAUT.

For Rimuru's first key I agree with everything.

For Rimuru's second key that's not a resistance as it is Power Modification.

Hinata does have spirit particles so i agree with space-time manipulation for first key

Agree with additions to Hinata's 2nd key

I think Diablo's telekinesis is just energy manipulation. Power Modification for Diablo's second key seems fine.

I agree with the Radiation Manipulation.

I agree with the missing resistances.

Iffy on resistance to Mind and Empathic Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation. The quote says it affects his allies, as it ever said it works on him?

Harming the spiritual body is obviously durability negation, we already agreed on it being death manipulation due to stuff like Hinata killing ppl in 7 hits and Shion causing instant death in 1.

Don't remember unique skills ever being described as concepts, need citations, they are indeed the shape of the mind and are born from the users desires. Also agree with WHYNAUT that while they are abstract that wouldn't warrant Abstract Existence to be listed on their users' profiles, since the users themselves still aren't abstract.

Correction, Raphael is a souless conceptual intelligence not Great Sage, and ultimate skills have been described as devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world, so it makes sense.

Interacting with an ultimate skill would warrant being able to interact with a concept not a unique skill as far as i am concerned.

I agree with 1st key Rimuru having concept manipulation for being able to create his own magical flows on a conceptual level.

Obviously agree with Veldora having concept manipulation but he won't have a profile for a while and we agreed on this before i think.

True Dragons don't even have profiles so pointless discussion, think we already argued this a while back with the WN, not interested in arguing it for now.

Extremely iffy on the last point, being another dimension or something like that doesn't necessarily mean another universe, we usually just consider this cross-dimensionsal travel.

Also ripping holes in space-time i don't think necessarily means going to another universe.

I agree with many of Celestial Pegasus's points. For the last topic, I just think the feat just a Pocket Reality Manipulation feat rather an outright universe which more likely with Occam's Razor and more likely of feat.

What I was refering to with "Geld resisting Starved" was Geld II, not Geld I. In both manga and anime, if you look at the eyes of Geld I (both Orc Lord and Orc Disaster forms) and the other Orcs, they are blank, with the sole exception of Geld II who managed to still have clear and sharp eyes instead, meaning he was able to resist the effects of Starved - and ONLY him, among the Orcs.

About telekinesis I'd like to add Rimuru's feat of moving his thread and Youmu remotely into a wall in chapter 61.

In regards to "resistances", I'd like to point to my blog post about how YenPress mistranslated the profile pages. What it changes is "Ailments" not actually being "Ailments" but rather "Abnormal Conditions" instead, though I guess diseases would normally be considered as such as well. Another is "Holy Demonic Attack Resistance", the "demonic" part often refers to "magical" things in general as well. Though combining means it should be considered resistance against hybridic type of attacks that mix elements, as far as I am concerened.

In regards to Disintegration, the reason it should be Space-Time Manipulation is that Melt Slash was considered as such and Melt Slash is basically just Disintegration "fired" as a sword technique, from the way it was described. In addition, the RAW calls Disintegration Ú£èÕ¡ÉÕ┤®Õúè´╝êÒâçÒéúÒé╣ÒéñÒâ│ÒâåÒéúÒé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│) = "Spirit Particle Decay (Disintegration)". So yea, the term "Spirit Particle" is in the actual name of the holy magic spell.

I agree with all other points, though for the feat where Rimuru moves around between seperated "worlds", I'd recommend also mentioning the part about when Rimuru entered the labyrinth, where it's explained that Shadow Motion would be of no help to escape it, to contrast it with him being able to escape once again thanks to upgrading it to "Spatial Motion".

NeoSuperior said:
You also brought up the point of Unique and Ultimate skills being concepts, is there a quote specifically regarding unique skills that shows them to be concepts?

Parallel universe already introduced in vol 15, Velgryn wander in so many parallel earth in order to collect Rudra soul fragment, so i think alternate Dimension can be considered as separate universe, and Rimuru can escape Velgryn/Rudra?, separate closed Dimension via Spatial motion, atleast that what i know from the scan In discord

So Hinata have Conceptual Destruction since she can destroy Beelzebub? Is Ultimate/unique skill is the embodiment of user desire?

Lets not get into untranslated stuff.

The dimensions being mentioned here as far as i can see have no proof of being entire universes, and look like standard pocket dimensions like Elizhaa said above.

What about Hinata Conceptual Destruction and Ultimate/unique skill as embodiment of the user desire?

Does that mean Rimuru can survive an attack that can destroy concepts? Raphael stated Rimuru Will just regenerate even if Melt slash hit him

I already said above that being able to interact with ultimate skills would warrant concept manipulation, but disagree with unique skills being concepts.

Even Veldora implied that High level spiritual Lifeforms like him can survive Conceptual Destruction in scan above

@CP for the Resistance of Madness, Empathic and Mind for Geld is just like NeoSuperior says. It will be only for Rimuru's people who are part of his soul corridor at least.

@GLHF22 Also said above i am not interested in arguing about True Dragons since they don't have profiles and won't for a while.

Really don't even see why it's being brought up now, CRT's are to revise things, nothing is being revised about True Dragons since they don't even have profiles, we can discuss all the details when the profiles are being made.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I already said above that being able to interact with ultimate skills would warrant concept manipulation, but disagree with unique skills being concepts.
Okay let's say its only Ultimate skill but does that mean Rimuru can survive Conceptual Destruction? As Hinata who can destroy Beelzebub with melt slash cannot kill Rimuru

Well we can ignore for the AE and Concept thing for now. Only US users like Rimuru and non US users like Hinata can interact with concepts. Just a question what type of concepts and abstract can they interact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back