• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't rly changes that the newer one looks even uglier. The older ones at least have the aesthetic of border that match the character main color and even has a name on it. And the face actually looks decent. Hell, stuff like those are usually what was used for thumbnail to begin with. Rather than a halfass screeny from the opening that make face looks out of proportion and silly or unclear face feature with half the body covered in shadow

This is up to personal taste, not gonna argue about something as subjective as which picture looks better, either way i don't particularly care if the pics are changed back or not.

Also meant to mention clayman but i forgot about him. Dude's forgettable. But his case is at least better since his face in the opening looks clear and doesn't look silly. Though as a thumbnail in the series page then the older one should also works better

I just watched first eposode. and then jumped to read latest WN chapter XD

so... Fake Rudra is far stronger than true Rudra? latest chapter said that Rudra was rival to Guy. but I found that is unlikely since Rudra is only A Rank.. and Fake Rudra is apparently True Dragon class?

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
I just watched first eposode. and then jumped to read latest WN chapter XD
so... Fake Rudra is far stronger than true Rudra? latest chapter said that Rudra was rival to Guy. but I found that is unlikely since Rudra is only A Rank.. and Fake Rudra is apparently True Dragon class?
Fake Rudra is Rudra in his prime, while Real Rudra lost some of his power to continue living, as he was still just a human even if he was a powerful one, and surpressing Justice King Michael had drained his power over time.

@Everything thx. it was nice info. Rudra doesn't have page so Imma bit confused.

still only a human, huh. still, you can exceed that by becoming a Demigod, right? then again Leon became one only by Rimuru's interference.

tensei wiki is also bit misleading. Saying that Hero possibly being stronger than True Demon Lord and True Dragon. the first part is kinda correct, but the second part... well... True Dragon>>10 Awakened Demon Lords

Well Fake rudra got the most of the energy velda took from the angels, idk about him being above true dragons though, his self destruction would have killed everyone if rimuru didn't show up and absorb it but besides that i wouldn't say he is above true dragons.

Vol 19 of the manga sold 131,915 copies last week, almost as much as berserk.

The ln sold 42,099 copies, beating out re zero, coming in 2nd. And this was before the first episode, so wouldn't be surprised if tensei takes #1 at some point, it was already pretty popular without an anime.

It had like 6 million copies of the ln out before, which was also more than re zero and a lot of other stuff.

hmm, so possibility for multiple seasons like SAO and Overlord. I hope it could catch up with LN/WN later.

'Rudra got energy from Angels'

so he's nowhere as strong when he was Gii's rival? I read that Gii can copy Skills... I wonder how Rudra can equal that.

all continent scaling comes from Leon, right? (before or after Demigod thing?)

so, why haven't we started with star-level scaling?

Rudra is as strong as he was before. If you want to fight gii, don't use your abilities, you have to physically overpower him, otherwise he just copies your abilities, probably why he could equal him.

6-A scaling comes from pre demigod leon, haven't started star level stuff cause i am waiting for everything to be out first, instead of making several seperate threads just gonna have 1 big thread adressing multiple things, like for example rimuru and co having mftl+ reaction speed, demons conceptual status etc.

Leon, yes, before demigod thing.

No, rudra wasn't as strong as when he was Gii's rival, he was severely weakened from reincarnating multiple times.

We're waiting for translation to finish for star-level scaling, it'll take around a month or so, but there's only 10 more chapters.

Fake rudura is comparable to gii

"Hm, keep talking! Don't get in my way, you fake!"

They shouted and clashed with all their strength.

Surprisingly enough, the fake Rudra had perfectly embodied the actual strength of the real Rudra.

Velgrynd couldn't believe it but his strength even rivaled Guy's."

The real one who reincarnated a lot and showed up in the clash of dragon and demon arc wasn't though.

hmm, so go purely physical is one way to beat Gii. but iirc its also Rudra's swordmanship that stalemates Gii. and his God-class Sword (what's that thing anyway? it surpasses Velda's Sword?)

Chloe also has God-class sword iirc. hmm, Chloe just newly got evolved a Skill. but I haven't seen much of Space Time God thing. shame she can't use it to the fullest against Velda.

but is it the case of 'Rock-Paper-Scissor' thing? like : Gii>>???>>Rudra=Gii

Why put milim over rudra, if rudra and gii are comparable? It's not like milim is a hax monster and gii counters her cause he copies everything she does, while rudra just brute forces gii, if anything milim isn't hax at all compared to the standards of what a top tier tensei character should be she just has a lot of brute force.

@OpMasada Wrathful Lord Satan is OP. pure power that surpasses everything.

but isn't the reason why Gii doesn't use WLS 100% because he doesn't want to lose himself? I mean, if he goes all bloodlust then can't he do same thing as Milim? can't he use it to beat Rudra? Rudra doesn't have UltiSkill iirc, even JL Michael is actually borrowed thing.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Why put milim over rudra, if rudra and gii are comparable? It's not like milim is a hax monster and gii counters her cause he copies everything she does, while rudra just brute forces gii, if anything milim isn't hax at all compared to the standards of what a top tier tensei character should be she just has a lot of brute force.
yea, even Veldra is very hax when compared to Milim. and he's still below Chloe.

if Rudra doesn't have the borrowed Ultimate Skill, he'd probably be inferior to Milim though. but probably still in similar brute-level?

So who do you guys think scale to milim again? Obviously rimuru and gii.

But think anyone else should scale? True dragons maybe? But if they do then dragule will scale and if he does shion will scale, and if she does obviously diablo, zegion, benimaru and dino should as well.

While it's obvious diablo, shion etc aren't on milim's level, by this logic they would still be relative.

Just asking about the scaling cause i feel like making the upgrade thread, it would be like part 1, and part 2 will be the universal stuff.

Well, Lady Ashford mentioned rimuru saying that they got stronger all of a sudden, so I think the "God" ability actually has some correlation to their scaling, everyone that isn't testarossa,carrera and ultima had a god skill right? Idk about diablo, but IIRC he was already generally the strongest of rimuru's subordinates, and he's the only being stated in the verse to be a "Demon God"

Oops, I thought your post was about the scaling for "10 awakened demon lords". I think eventual scaling about people having power about that of "10 awakened demon lords" would jump the verse naturally, but I don't think the true dragons should scale other than their self-destruction. As stated by lady ashford, velzard mentioned that milim (actually using her ability) was above a True Dragon, so by scaling Gii, Chloe and Rimuru should be as well.

Minor addition to the upgrades topic,Testarossa should have power absorbtion, as that is what testarossa literally did during chapter 197 Quote:

Having decided as such, she robs Priscilla of her "Angel's power", and left her be.

What was unexpected for Testa, was that she ended up getting the Ultimate Skill『Master Weapon』, which was supposed to be part of the "Angel's power".

So only gii and rimuru then. What about chloe? Before her personalities fused rimuru thought he had a 90% chance of beating her, however after ultimate skill evolved, not too sure about how she scales.

As for the 10 awakened demon lord stuff veldora said that it isn't actually that much in actually it wasn't even half of that.

I think chloe should scale, as she was already beating veldora and there's little reason to assume why she didn't get stronger, but it's probably best to put a "Likely" to her AP, as while she was capable of fighting Gii and the others, the novel has already shown that Gii can kill her by mere accident.

He did, but the fact still remains that those two had one-shot the demon triumfeminate, so likely higher AP for diablo and others?

The thing about this is ppl like milim and gii will be like large star level but everyone else is like 6-A, gii and milim are undoutabley stronger, this creates a massive gap between them, which i am not sure if that is portrayed to be the case.

When milim was supposedly rampaging rimuru thought diablo alone couldn't take her but 3 ppl on diablo's level were needed to handle her.

Likewise he thought his guardians couldn't take chloe on alone but 3 of them had a chance. So while diablo and co are weaker, it's not to the ridiculous degree that would be if we only considered them 6-A, while milim is high 4-C.

Milim's dragon nova is a supernova, the perfected form of gravity collapse, same magic which was said that if continued any longer would create a small black hole.

The dagruel that veldora fought and the dagruel that shion fought were two different version. Not to mention the latter was heavily gimped in his fight and yet is still the winning side of the fight

OpMasada said:
Well, Lady Ashford mentioned rimuru saying that they got stronger all of a sudden, so I think the "God" ability actually has some correlation to their scaling, everyone that isn't testarossa,carrera and ultima had a god skill right? Idk about diablo, but IIRC he was already generally the strongest of rimuru's subordinates, and he's the only being stated in the verse to be a "Demon God"
Demon god is just a race name. It has nothing to do with a god class ultimate skill or skill anything rly

Unless i am misremembering, the dagruel who fought shion and veldora were the same, the only difference is he couldn't use his fists which warps the laws of physics while time was stopped.

He is stronger than shion, but she is still relative to him, yea she was defeated once the time stop was over but still, it's not like he is thousands of times above shion.

No he was not. The one that fought veldora is literally 3 being in 1 flesh while the one that shion barely manage to cut was just 1 gimped dude who only treat the fight as some sort of fun intermezzo. With veldora even saying that the only chance she got at ganking dagruel is at the situation where world is stopped (which she can't achieve either way) and the moment world start moving again, he'd just stomp her without even fusing with his 2 brothers

Reread the scene, you are correct.

Still though don't know what to do with the new scaling, atm only rimuru, gii and possibly chloe should get it but again diablo and co kight scale as while being weaker, 3 of them together can potentially survive fighting milim and chloe.

Overall the tiers in terms of strength go: Rimuru, Gii, Velda, Milim, Rudra>True Dragons, Dagruel>Diablo, Dino, Benimaru, Zegion>everyone else

looks clear enough for me

Milim who's extremely pissed and actually serious about killing someone while still being an idiot already has her own feat from drago nova. This milim was considered to just amount to around 10% of a true dragon. Less idiotic milim suddenly jumps in power to be above that. Chloe after she accepts her edgy side and gaining upgraded skill and archangel energy makes veldora scared shitless (but then again hes always scared shitless) and was the one that held off velda before the protagonist came outta nowhere. Both the gender fluid demons are comparable to each other. Dagruel in his woke mode fought veldora on equal ground before veldora turn him into trees

tl;dr

Gender fluid blue slime, gender fluid red demon, headass dragon loli, chloe, dagruel, all 3 lizards, velda/yuuki

The rest doesn't get the same scaling as those 9

Maybe those 3 cheap knockoffs can also get the same scaling via going kms

Rimuru should get stellar lifting strength, also he evolves every day to the point that velda who was a massive threat to him before, is now fodder...

Sasuga rimuru sama.

Sorry if I don't reply or comment on anything for a while, some problems with internet.

Can I get a quote from where velda's sword was said to be the mass of a star?

"It was a beauty. An impressive great sword that curved slightly upwards. The blade had a blue glow to it as if a light was shining from the blade itself. Contrary to appearances, its mass looked comparable to a star. It was a mass of extreme, highly concentrated energy."

Not surprising since velda is manipulating stardust, dark matter and other things.

Cool, anyways Rimuru should gain resistance to nullification of teleporatation, as in the celestial world it was noted that teleportation was sealed off, yet rimuru teleported there anyway.

Idk what ability this would give him, but he was also stated to be capable of seeing things through the visions of diablo & veldora.

Quote: Moreover, in this celestial world, teleportation techniques were sealed off and so they had nowhere to run.

Means his teleportation>everyone else's, how would we list that though? "Can teleport to places which are sealed off from teleportation", seems kinda redudant when he can go to and from subspaces, imaginary spaces, and anywhere regardless of time or space.

Not sure what ability the ability to see things from the vision of others is.

I was just thinking of resistance to power null, as chloe had already deduced that yuuki had sealed off spatio-temporal abilities when she didn't gain any knowledge from her future self.

Quote: However, Chloe couldn't remember the future now. That meant that no matter what happens now, she couldn't run back to the past.

(Is there perhaps a skill obstruction barrier put up in this whole celestial world? Or is it Velda's individual skill?)

After verifying that her other skills worked without problem, she came to the conclusion that it was probably an obstruction skill relating to space-time skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back