• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and I just realized that Yuuki's AP comes from latest chapter (very fast revision? :D ). Genesis-level Sword hmmm. Rudra also get Swordificated, I wonder what rank he is.

but Rimuru still leave everyone in the dust anyway. the fact that's very reinforced in latest chap.

Now his universe level stats make sense, he gets stronger every day. I was going to add like an eos key or something cause but now that's probably pointless, will probably just be 2 keys, same as now.

Guro's translation is a little bit behind another guy who also does translation, so the supernova stuff which gave the new ratings, was out for like a month.

Both Randy (Phantom) and Durandal were against your idea. Durandal said the EoS version should be kept separate because it's only in the last chapter that a clear and definite mention of Rimuru having the energy to recreate the universe 10.000 times due to the Turn Null energy accumulation from how much time had passed. Just changing the 2nd key would just be dumb and lazy

Agree with ashford here, not making a new key would create confusion for people debating from his profile. Rimuru was obviously much weaker when he fought veldora.

Who are randy and durandal?

Anyway atm i think the profile does need another key, rimuru has gone through several powerups since he first awakened as a demon lord.

I suggest we add a key called "Great Demon Lord", this key will have time stop and resistance to time stop along with other resistances such as power null.

We could also have a "True Dragon" ket too, but probably redundant, i guess True Dragon would just have the resistances such as powernull plus the time stop and resistance to time stop.

"Post-Demon Lord Awakening" rimuru will just be comparable to veldora, great demon lord will be the current rimuru who is above everyone.

EMS-TC02 Phantom (i even put Phantom in there) and Fabtastic Glasses respectively. I call them that because those names are the one that stick the most to me

Anyway, Durandal asked me to relay his input on the matter

3 Keys would suffice, plus 1 more key after the translation is done

(just) Demon Lord (covers everything up to the kingdom invasion)

True/Awakened Demon Lord (covers everything up to devouring Veldora's body)

Psuedo True Dragon (covers everything up to latest point in the final arc)

Upcoming EoS key (covers the final chapter + gaiden)

Far better option than what you propose

I have a question, from an acquaintance of mine Rimuru as others of his work can damage concepts or conceptual beings, likewise manipulate them and create them, is this true? where do they come from (quote with the chapter or page in question) and if it is well translated?

It's cause demons were born as conceptual existences, as for the chapter i don't remember when it was stated, pretty sure it was around 50 to 70.

But they will lose the whole killing conceptual beings stuff soon once the abstract revisions are done.

Demons and angels take on physical bodies when they enter the world, and thus killing that physical body doesn't kill them, they just resurrect some hundred years later.

Basically demons are type 1 abstracts, they are concepts, if you affected their true forms, means you can affect concepts, but only rimuru can do that sort of stuff as he can absorb the angel out of you by hugging you, everyone else can't perma kill angels or demons.

Here is the quote from chapter 114:

"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."

Thanks, but all would remove the conceptual killing thing? :/

Also Rimuru is a husbando o Waifu? who is the besto husbando/waifu? :v

Demons and angels are conceptual beings without bodies but take physical bodies when they enter the world, so even if you kill their physical body that desn't kill them cause their real bodies is a conceptual thing.

This has been mentioned by gii and ultima, that they have no fear of death cause they will just ressurect later and this is when they were facing ppl on their level, so concept killing isn't a thing.

Rimuru is a genderless, to quote benimaru "too bad it doesn't have a gender"

Diablo and zegion are two of my fav characters, on the female side i like the demons, ultima, tesstarossa and carrera.

wow, I wonder if Yuuki is actually Marvel Loki in disguise. his tongue is so smooth at mindscrewing people.

and introduction to super-mental magic, top tiers are composed of spiritual beings, so Yuuki's magic is kinda big deal.

but I wonder if Author would pull 'Rimuru is stronger again' card again in the next chapter.

Rimuru would become universal-tier, so he'd win against Yuuki. but I'd want Yuuki to showcase all of his abilities before it happens.

You want spoilers? If so look below here.

Yuuki bfr's rimuru to end of space-time, rimuru gains a new skill which allows him to go anywhere regardless of space time, rimuru comes back from bfr and absorbs yuuki.

Celestial Pegasus said:
You want spoilers? If so look below here.

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . .

Yuuki bfr's rimuru to end of space-time, rimuru gains a new skill which allows him to go anywhere regardless of space time, rimuru comes back from bfr and absorbs yuuki.
Is there a new feat in the next chapters?

It should be next chapter, which will also going over stuff like veldanava creating the universe and how he lost his power and what not.

Or the veldanava stuff might be in 2 chapters, don't remember the order.

Was thinking yuuki isn't that broken for a tensei top tier, then he gains every ability in the series sans turn null.

And has half of veldanava's max energy in his sword, same energy which created the universe.

And yuuki thought slimegod rimuru was too op to deal with, despite having almost every ability in the series, so he had to bfr him.

Btw, the novel mentioned that ramiris was preparing an ability that can change the laws of the world, idk what that is but yuuki should get law manip due to....ya know.

Quote: Her hair which had changed to the colors of the rainbow spread out as she began to focus her concentration on activating the primitive magic which could change the laws of this world.

Good, should also add a ton more resistances for rimuru since yuuki had to go through such extreme lengths to get rid of him even with primitive magic, he knew he would lose so he had to bfr him despite having the abilities of almost everything in the verse.

Though its maybe not resistance, rimuru probably just would have analyzed, copied and negated everything yuuki threw at him, like he did when he gained primitive magic from analyzing yuuki's primative magic. Leaning towards rimuru analyzing, copying and negating everything.

Slime Jesus' verse got really op, didn't expect yuuki to gain all abilities in the series, even using rimuru's Gluttonous king beelzebub at the end of the chapter.

A quick re-read of chapter 242 made me realize that milim and velda made a disconnected space just by fighting each other, and were just fine standing inside the space that would've cut anybody that had just made contact with it's circumference.

Now that i think about it, rimuru will also gain every ability in the series, considering what happens next chapter or the one after.

So not only does he analyze, copy and negate anything used against him, and can make new abilities based on the info he has on his subordinates abilities, he has every ability in the verse.....

This power creep is completely insane. The universal power and acausality is just a bonus at this point.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Was thinking yuuki isn't that broken for a tensei top tier, then he gains every ability in the series sans turn null.
And has half of veldanava's max energy in his sword, same energy which created the universe.

And yuuki thought slimegod rimuru was too op to deal with, despite having almost every ability in the series, so he had to bfr him.
Relaying message, a little bit of paraphrasing on my end

Then you're not using your head right. Yuuki was always been broken from the start, at least the moment his background was elaborated. Hes one of the three dudes that have a literal weaponized plot armor in the form of skill that's still very competent even when intentionally downgraded. Even when his Creation Lord Ahura Mazda was degraded into just Creator, he can still asspull whatever he needs. Only reason Rimul won in the end was because Ciel is a much more competent plot armor then Ahura Mazda was. Need i remind you that this ****** is the same person that bind Chloe to the point she can't break free from said bind and it's only after the curse was 2/3 done and Chloe gaining archangel energy and some remnant of Michael from Lucia that the curse was finally broken? And this mofo did that with a degraded skill. Had Yuuki not deciding to lay low and create that curse using Ahura Mazda then chances are Chloe wouldn't be able to break free at all.

Even before all these near EoS nonsense, Yuuki was already broken.

Relaying message

Dunno what's the state of the TL by the time Ashford post this. But the chapter mention that Yuuki analyzed through Veldanavar's archives and gained everything. But later on it's mentioned that he actually didn't get everything, he just get many things. Some food for thoughts. Still pretty impressive though.

Veldanava created multiple parallel worlds so he is low-multiversal, and rimuru can do the same thing 10,000 over, rimuru also probably has infinite speed.

Also yuuki needs an upgrade, he destroyed all the stars in the universe before the universe ended, which he was able to do after absorbing everyone's energy which could destroy the world.

Rimuru's tier should be updated. High 4-C is far too low for his current level of power.

The same aplies to Yuuki too

Why does rimuru have resistance at the atomic level and have Low/Mid-Godly Regenerationn? Is there Quote of that?

Those with ultimate skills can't be affected by lower skills:

"That fool thought he could control Milim. It's so impossible that it's hilarious. There's no way an insect like Clayman could do something that Guy never managed to do. Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic―highest or not."

Stated again:

"Magic doesn't affect a person who possesses a Ultimate Skill. In a sense, this was the natural result because Ultimate Skills are of a higher rank of magic. But, it's effective even if it only gives an indirect effect rather than a direct one. In other words, weakening magic and the like wouldn't work, but giving support to an ally vanguard was effective."

Disintegration which isn't an ultimate skill destroys things at an atomic level:

"A power befitting a god. Though it's not an area attack, since it targets everything from the atom to the soul, it is considered the strongest anti-personnel magic. Upon completing the chant, a brilliant white light shot out from her hands. A blinding light. It traveled to the target at a speed of 300,000 km/s. Equal to the speed of light. The skill completely vaporizes the target via holy energy. The down-side―it requires a long time to prepare."

Spiritual beings can survive physical death:

"ÒÇîWe see, she may be dead, but she may live aganiÒÇì Ruminas pronounced her judgment after looking at the girl. This girl still has her soul. Two souls to be exact. ÒÇîReally?! Sis is alive?!ÒÇì ÒÇîNay, she is not alive. Nor is she dead. Death is but a state of the body; true death is the vanquishing of the soul. This girl still has her soul. So she is not deadÒÇì ÒÇîBut this is strange. Why did her soul not disappear upon death?ÒÇì Normally, a soul disappears when its vessel is destroyed. Beings like I can survive death of the flesh, but normal monsters and people are different."

Can't die unless a core break, which is soul destruction, is performed on him:

"Turn a body of flesh into that of a Spirit Form for a certain amount of time' That was the hidden power of God-tier armour.A Spirit Form, in other words, a God-like Being. Veldora was like that, and speaking of which, I was too. I didn't pay much attention, but it was certainly a state close to being immortal. Eternal youth was guaranteed, along with a strong degree of immortality. I couldn't die unless there was a Core Break or Energy Roast successfully performed on me. Although temporary, to be able to grant an existence of that scale, this armour was fearsome.But for this reason, it was not suited to half-Spirit Forms like Benimaru, and even less for true Spirit Forms like Demons.The armour had gone to where it belonged"

Demons who are spiritual life forms being stated to regen from physical destruction:

"Demons were a spiritual life form. Therefore, even if their bodies were destroyed, they would revive themselves through self-Regenerationn over time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back