• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setsuna tenma said:
shouldn`t rimmuru get immesurable attack speed.
Space-Time Manipulation (His attacks exceed time and space to strike his targets)
They exceed space-time in the sense it doesn't matter if he hits a clone or not, he hits the main body that created the clone as well, even if the main body was in some other place like rimuru's soul.

Doomrider7 said:
Perma or Temp? His account's last message from him states he'll be inactive for a long ass time, but doesn't say why. Bummer either way. I'll leave the link on here for anyone else who might be able to magic soemthing for the rest of us casual plebians.
http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=42539.0

Edit: I'm a member of the Discord Channel of the current scanlator of the series, Shurim and will include invite links here. Also, on the chat I madde the suggestion of updating and fixing up the wiki's for the sries sicne they're in very bad states.
Hey, can you just provide the link to the raws here? I can't translate it of course, but i've been waiting several days and my account has still not been approved so I can't see the link...

Was asked to relay this information. With some paraphrasing on my part:

Volume 4 is lit (the 4th chapter in particular), it expands more on magic. Durandal compared it (the technicality behind magic) to someone named Yakou Madara's mantra. Magic in TSSDK p much works by reflecting some sort of ideas/concepts (however you wanna render the word as) into reality. A simple magic like ice bullet magic or really any ice based magic for that matter pretty much boils down to reflecting/applying the idea of "taking away heat" or "reducing heat" in some form into reality, hence why you can shoot an icicle with extreme prejudice and make a hole in someone's head with it. Rimul's Magical Haki or whatever the skill name was pretty much coat his sword with the idea/concept of "severance" "destruction" and "strenght", hence why he can slice a demon in half with a relatively normal sword. It works in an identical way back in the WN, but it just didn't go as detailed as this

Was asked to relay this information. Paraphrasing a bit

Diablo's Celestial End (or whatever that shit's called whew i can't rememer these names just tell CP to look it up on our old message wall tbh) have the potentcy of 10 awakened Maou or even more. The underling that Velda created using the memory and will of a strong person + angelic energy have an energy that rivals 10 awakened Maou, although they can only move within the confine of Heaven. Also Milim's Dragon Nova (when unleashed at full throttle at least) is pretty much an ultimate form of Gravity Collapse in that it produces a supernova explosion, though it seems that only Milim is capable of pulling this off as it needs Stardust and it was only Milim (later revealed that Velda can use it too) that can control/manipulate Stardust.

World's End? Well, anyway, if 1 awakened maou is continental level- is that multi-continental or planetary TSSDK?

So now we have 2 descriptions of super-nova shit, alongside the new diablo scaling which would make the likelihood of this being an outlier even lower, followed by this statement by rimuru:

Even if I made use of『Void God Azothoth』and launched a high output attack, even if it was an attack that could destroy the stars, Lucia would survive in the end.

Ugh this would be massive jump if accepted.

I don't really know much about this novel as the only thing i've read is the manga. But i remember him telling me some bits about Rimuru's Servant Diablo and that Diablo has 2 trump cards, one of which is End of the World. So it might be different from the one currently listed on Diablo's character page. I'll ask him on this later.

Relaying message, some paraphrasing

Well duh End of the World is World's End, it's just a different TL from the same sentence. Hell, the actual proper name is End of the World (Òé¿Òâ│ÒâëÒâ╗Òé¬ÒâûÒâ╗Òâ»Òâ╝Òâ½Òâë) not World's End. When i said 2 trump cards i did meant 2 separate trump cards. 'Twas Celestial End (Òé╗Òâ¼Òé╣ÒâåÒéúÒéóÒâ½Òé¿Òâ│Òâë). Diablo used it against fake Damrada who have nearly twice his own energy. The headass pulled it off after he assumed his battle form by taking the surrounding elementary particles around him and strenghten his body with it. With this form his energy is more or less the same as fake Damrada

Fake Rudra is also stated to surpass both fake Kondo and fake Damrada and Gii can fought him on equal standing. There's some crazier powerscaling in the sense that if it's legitimate, then some top tier would be casual star level people.

As i mentioned yesterday, Milim created a supernova explosion with her "serious" Dragon Nova. Shortly before the Northern dudes (and Diablo) arrived on Heaven, she fought Velda but got her ass handed to her by Velda. Velzard healed her but then she went "lol wtf was she this weak? Considering the kinda powerlevel she exert when she was fighting Gii, this doesn't make sense. Lol this current Milim power is just about some 10% of a True Dragon."

And then Gii yelled at her "Oi asshat use your goddamn ultimate skill holy shit, fight seriously!" while fighting with fake Rudra. Turns out Milim was never actually serious all this time and she just forgot to use her Ultimate Skill coz as you can see, she's an idiot. When she does use it Velzard then goes "Holy **** this shit surpass True Dragon"

Also fake Kondo going suicide bomb mode was described as small sun or smth and although it's inferior to a True Dragon, it will surpass them in a short burst of explosion (that even Veldora cannot contain it for long). It took Veldora & Velzard (someone specialized in making energy goes lower and stuff) to try and remove it. Then Velda started up Rudra-bomb. The narration states that a bomb from someone that's just 10x awakened Maou could damage a True Dragon class being, but a bomb made out of a True Dragon class being would end up hilariously stronger than that. Rudra bomb was so intense that Velzard abandoned Veldora and immediately head towards Rudra when Gii, Velgrynd, and Chloe had already surrounded Rudra to try and suppress the explosion

Coz it was just an explosion of bigass energy, you'd just need to have higher energy than the explosion or be like Velda and have something that can absorb completely all kind of energy to the point that even Milim with her ultimate skill activated cannot even break it. And then Rimul just up and appeared, suppress the explosion and actually compress it so it can fit in his hand like it was Tuesday morning, then isolate it into his imaginary space.

And yes that was also a complete accident. Like many previous stupid showings of Rimul's competency at getting ***** done.

But that scaling might be smth applicable to EoS cast as Rimul did mention when he arrived on Heaven that the power of the people he knows have gone up tremendously

Large star level top tiers is looking pretty legit, but there is the whole feat of dino, diablo,benimaru and zegion releasing energy on par with the birth of the universe, divide that by 4 and would still be multi-galaxy level so... Multi-galaxy level may be legit but probably an outlier.

Also the author doesn't seem to know how fast his characters are, saying they aren't lightspeed.

I suppose it would be an outlier, even if you were to use the fact that they were doing some mumbo jumbo with dimensions and subspace it's still too far.

I was geniunely confused when I read that, the fight with leon and yuuki had them fighting with photons and moving near the speed of light, alongside the disintegration spell having the author literally posting the speed of the spell showing that it was as fast as light.

I mean it was said that were stronger than before and are beyond awakened demon lords, regardless seems like an outlier for them to be that high if even milim only has supernova level attacks.

Yea them not being lightspeed made no sense.

The quote about the nature of the subspace, would it give them resistance to something?

If they were swallowed up by the phase fluctuation inside the subspace, it would be impossible to predict what kind of different dimension and space they would get blown into.

Because it was a different space where the flow of time could get distorted, it would be hopeless to return to the same spot once you got swept away.

Relaying message

'Twas not energy on par with universe's birth, 'twas the biggest energy ever produced since the birth of the universe. How many times do i need to say this. This is like the 3rd time i say this whew. And we don't even knew if Veldanavar's method of creating stuff is with big bang and *****

Since they created a blackhole, we can actually use that feat and scale them to it.

Anyone remember the quote of castle guard not taking damage even if the sun exploded or something like that?

True dragons + people like diablo, dino, zegion, benimaru should be large star level, need that quote about castle guard then i will make an upgrade thread.

Relaying message, some paraphrasing

Breakdown Nostalgia is a joint effort. I won't personally scale any of them individually to the new star level scaling, at least not with that reasoning. The one that clearly get the scalings are obviously Milim, Gii, Chloe, Veldora, Velzard, Velgrynd, Yuuki/Velda, fake Rudra, and Rimul. P much every big names in the last 10 chapters. Fake Kondo and Damrada might get star level via going kms. Dagruel could probably got it too as he had fought Veldora before and he was also a notable ultimate lifeform much like Veldora was one. The rest aren't as clear so tread carefully with the new scaling

I mean it's a combination attack, obviously they don't scale to it fully but they contributed to creating it, we could just divide it by 4 to get what they put in it individually. It's not like it was said them working together made their combo attack exponentially more powerful or anything.

He also gave me the quote that you're looking for to post here but i can't apparently copy paste anything from a phone. But it was from chapter 199 of the novel

Relaying message

Uh yes that was the case? It was the chain reaction from the four's trump card clashing with each other that produce that energy, with that energy being trapped in a barrier so the victim would get exposed to the produced energy for an extended amount of time. The 4 of them contributing to Breakdown Nostalgia don't actually mean anything as the power behind each individual's trump card are nowhere remotely close to star level. Only after the 4 attacks clashed that amount of energy can be generated. At best their new individual rating would be the result of scaling to fake Damrada/Kondo, not to Milim's new revelation

Well ok then

I found the quote, but don't really feel like making multiple upgrade threads, only a small numer of chapters are left to be translated, so will continue waiting in that.

How does the ultimate skill "Hope King Sariel" by Chloe work? and another question, does Chloe still have her absolute defense?

Only been said to have its essence be absolute severance, and it already got upgraded to yog sothoth so nothing else we can know really.

Only thing that happened was hope king sariel got upgraded don't see why she would have lost absolute defense, she just now also has space-time exceeding attacks.

Muitret said:
How does the ultimate skill "Hope King Sariel" by Chloe work? and another question, does Chloe still have her absolute defense?
Chloe? Absolute Defense? No, that was a skill from Lucia.

Hope King Sariel........ I can't explain, it's not really properly explained in-story IIRC other than it's just really good at cutting anything.

Lucia's skill was castle guard, chloe's is absolute defense.

Big difference one can tank star level attacks, the other puts the user in endless time and imaginary space.

Saw that a few days ago, just look at some twitters of japanese TSSDK fans and you'll find a lot of fan art.

Find it funny that out of those 3 only ainz is the same gender he was before, tanya is a chick, and rimuru is androgynous.

OpMasada said:
Saw that a few days ago, just look at some twitters of japanese TSSDK fans and you'll find a lot of fan art.
Oh man I need a link to that lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Find it funny that out of those 3 only ainz is the same gender he was before, tanya is a chick, and rimuru is androgynous.
Add on that isn't he also the youngest of the three? Haven't read Overlord or Tanya the Evil so I'm not familiar with the ages.

Still wanting for the release of the diablo design for the anime, maybe the anime won't go that far? How many episodes is it suposed to be anyway, heard something about 20+ episodes but not sure.

@Op Know any good diablo fanart?

@Doom Pretty sure ainz is the youngest

Well, diablo might not appear in the anime as his apperance would make them lose a good cliffhanger to sell the novels.

I'll look for diablo fanart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back