• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here think Rimuru Tempest's Anime Counterpart looks hideous?

I look at that picture with contempt everytime I think of it and see it...

So i think diablo is in need of a 6-A key, kondou should get upped to 6-A as well.

Diablo before becoming a demon lord had energy surpassing rimuru's when he first evolved, he got stronger after losing to benimaru, in other words demon duke diablo is 6-A.

Anyway after he became a demon lord, carrera, ultima, testarossa all got boosted to be able to almost match diablo, kondou fought with carrera, so kondou is 6-A.

Still though rimuru's increase in power is ridiculous, the stronger his subordinates gets, the stronger he gets, and his power constantly increases over time.

Also ppl with ultimate skills should have a few more resistances; power absorption cause ultimate skills are impossible to steal ordinarily as it's etch on the users nucliec heart, also status effect inducement cause weakening magic doesn't work on someone with a ultimate skill, and finally power null since magic canceler doesn't work on high ranking beings

In guy's intermission, Lucia enchanted rudra's blade with light that could cut through all barriers, it didn't seem to be a joke considering how concerned Guy's words looked like after seeing it, would this result in some form of negation?

ÒÇîNii-sama! At least have some support magic ――Holy Blade―― !!ÒÇì

The magic released from the silver haired girl, who looked to be his younger sister, enveloped Rudra's sword in light.
It was a dazzling, eye catching light, which exudes a radiance that seemed to destroy evil.
(Shit. That light could cut through all barriers!)

Random thing to bring up considering we don't even have a lucia page yet and not related to what i said above.

But it's still cool i guess.

Oh i see, i mean to even harm someone like rimuru, requires ridculous spatial abilities, considering the absolute barrier which distorted space, and the multi-dimensionsal barrier which uses dimensionsal gaps, so i am not really surprised lucia can ignore barriers.

Don't forget the barrier that turns everything that touches it into nihility energy

Followed by dagruels broken magic nullity

I think carera, ultima and testarossa's 7-C key is pointless, it was said that the demon dukes diablo brought had enough power to almost rival himself, and i already said above diablo after losing to benimaru got stronger and was stronger than rimuru when he first evolved, so in the first place they shouldn't be 7-C.

It's the subsequent evolutions where idk, they are obviously stronger than before, but they don't have the feats of being High 4-C, thinking we should give him an at leas 6-A rating.

Edit: Relooking at things again seems by the clash of dragons and demon arc, ppl like diablo, shion, benimaru etc are all 6-A, then they got stronger on top of that after becoming demon lords

Relaying info

Gii's skill evolve after the war. He has Velgaia's All Creation Embodiment in his skill now so he can create stuff, not just copying *****. He did say that he doesn't have any intention of fighting Rimul coz of "i don't fight a losing fight lol" but then Rimul himself says that in the future they'll fight occasionally from time to time anyway but that's a story for another time (coz duh the novel is finished lmao) and Rimul also made some remark on Gii's powerlevel so Gii with Nodens could most likely = EoS Rimul just because hes Gii and Gii Crimson does what Gii Crimson wants. Also i remember reading that Milim was supposed to inherit Veldanavar sword or smth from past chapters so by EoS she would probs got a shitton of hax too. Tempest also build 2 new cities which were the mining city inhabited by the High Orcs (led by Geld/Gerudo) and underground city (led by Gabil). So in total Tempest have 3 main cities by EoS. Also yeah, Heaven is Milim's territory now

Ran into a problem here, guro's translation says the sword's mass was comparable to a planet, asianhobbyist says star, although star in japanese can also mean planet, so what do we do? Actually it probably doesn't really do much other than change the lifting strength

It could mean planet or star, idk star would seem more likely since velda can manipulate stardust and cause supernovas though.

So, what should we do about Hinata? Not sure what to do about her tiering with the Spiritual Weapon.

Rimuru when he just became an Awakened Demon Lord is nowhere near as strong as when he faced Veldora, cause Rimuru is always getting stronger.

So we can say when he just became an Awakened Demon Lord he is comparable to other Awakened Demon Lords like Leon, so he is 6-A, however by the time he faced Veldora he is High 4-C.

However, he faced Hinata in between that tier jump.

Relaying yet another message before i get busy again for god knows how long

Rimul never gets to be tier 4 anything in his Awakened Maou key. It was outright shown that everything he threw at Veldora were futile. Weapons were useless, storm series (which at that time was his best offensive attack skills barring maybe Disintegration, which was also useless) were useless, Uriel were proven to be not that useful against Veldora who can just handwave it away with his own Faust hence why Uriel was used mainly to just deflect Velgrynd's attack. Only reason Rimul have any chance at doing anything decisive to Veldora was through Beelzebub by just eating and neutralizing both the attack of Veldora and Velgrynd, then later used to devour Veldora's body whole. This is further supported by the fact that near the end of the series Yuuki stated that he can just devour the combined energy of pre-Nodens Gii, not-headass Ramiris, Chloe, and p much everyone at Heaven using Beelzebub because it was indeed an Ultimate Skill that's just that proficient at eating smth (also the reason why Rimul can took Velgrynd's Cardinal Acceleration which was enough to bypass Uriel's barrier because Beelzebub can just eat all its energy and it was outright mentioned that Beelzebub defense mechanism>Uriel barrier).

Not helping Rimul's case that both Veldora and Velgrynd attack would've practically killed him in case they actually connect.

Only thing remotely close to being tier 4 in this key were just his barrier which can indeed block Velgrynd's attacks, but to begin with the barrier itself was a folded space kinda shit so applying a tier into it would probs be unnecessary since you'd need smth else to actually bypass spatial defense like that rather than having AP (in Veldora's case it was probability manipulation). And his calculation barrier which managed to seal Velgrynd for approx 3 minutes.

Neither Awakened Maou Rimul nor Hinata is tier 4. They sitting at 6

Makes sense, should we downgrade Rimuru's and Hinata's speed as well to relativistic+? Scaling him to Chloe wouldn't work in this case, but he still was dodging Veldora's attacks from what i remember, so maybe FTL speed should stay.

Just going to say that by the time there's another message to relay here, i'd most likely be long gone to actually post it here. Unless you're willing to wait for like a week or so for me to relay his message on something that i believe a simple yes or no would suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back