• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thx as if it's easy to find a good match for any character of this verse lol.

Also, I like how the horn on Shion in that photo looks as if it was photshoped on her when you look from the distance, and it's not done well lol.

is the LN/manga canon or only the web novel ? also are the feats used here from the web novel only ?

This may sound funny, but does anyone know what the title of this series is translated as?

Not even sure the LN has an english translation, WN is the only way to get into the series atm.

An official translation of vol 1 seems to be coming out this month. But going by the manga, it shouldn't be that different.

Cover of vol 11

Tensei vol 11

Also tensei sells well it seems, vol 11, sold 37,166 copies for the week of dec 4-10, which puts it at first for that week, above kono suba.

The vol 6 of manga is at 7th with 118,035 copies sold, and a side story i assume is at 17th with 46,775 copies sold.

I expect an anime soon, if arifureta can get an anime, pretty sure tensei can as well.

The demonic slime isn't a girl though.

That reminds me, after he consumed veldora, his appearance got older, i want to see a pic of that.

Just go to danbooru and you will find them

Btw iz light novel jp only?

As opmasada already said above, vol 1 of the ln in english is apparently just coming out this month.

Also, interesting things you can find on danbooru

Rimuru tempest fanart

Schnee, i may give the TL a chance and see if i can find the other ones in japanese to read them. If i don't get lazy

Lol some of them are also borderline NSFW

Wait, you can read japansese?

Also yea, danboru also mixes in nsfw images when you are looking for anything.

Need the tl to get out of the capital with hinata and masayuki, and get to the labyrinth so we can see diablo and co pulling big bang shenanigans with their combo attacks.

Also speaking of the capital, masayuki, that guy is ridiculous with his messiah ability, getting people to believe whatever he says and confess their sins. He isn't even a fighter and his ability is broken.

I don't think it was a big bang attack a la Athena Exclamation though. The sentence says more of a "biggest amount of energy since the creation of the universe" rather than "the amount of energy of the creation of the universe" or some shit. For all we know, it might be below or even above big bang level stuff or some shit

Biggest amount of energy since the creation of the universe? Makes it sound comparable to the big bang though.

We will see what it says when the tl get to it though.

Well. Considering the ***** about Turn Null energy and how it correlate to universe creation (at least in TSSDK universe), it might be slightly different than big bang tho

I get what you are saying since it's turn null energy that can create and destroy a universe and not a big bang in this series.

No, i mean, you remember the bit that i already told you on how a significant amount of Turn Null energy is capable of naturally busting a universe? You'd need a bigger amount of said energy if you want to do the reverse (creating universe and pretty much everything in it). It was never said about how big the difference is to be exact, it could be twice the amount, maybe thrice the amount, or bah, what the **** do i know?

Point being. If you have enough Turn Null energy to create just 1 universe, it is likely you'll have enough energy to bust more than 1 universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back