• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea, magic doesn't work on them unless it's from someone with an ultimate skill.
One can also buff magic with ultimate skills, as shown when guy stomped the demon trio that had strong resistance to magic.

EDIT: Oh wait you said that.....

Various things, manipulate the elements, space, stop time, negate magic, it's basically the source of all magic, and can be used in stopped time when other skills can't, so origin/primitative magic whatever the corrected translated name is, >ultimate skills.

It has every ability in the series except turn null, basically think of it as a database with almost every skill in the verse in it, yuuki uses veldanava's sword to actually be able to use those abilities.

Celestial Pegasus said:
It has every ability in the series except turn null, basically think of it as a database with almost every skill in the verse in it, yuuki uses veldanava's sword to actually be able to use those abilities.
To clarify, it's the fusion of veldanava's knowledge and creation lord ahura mazda which gives him knowledge of every ability in the series and the ability to recreate them. Lol now that I think about it, rimuru should be capable of making people a Manas like velda did. The amount of things he can create too...... even excluding Turn Null, by the description of ramiris' power he should be capable of creating a labyrinth with no limit to size.

Followed by Velda and Velgaia's ability to just create anything they want.

I loved this episodes. I also loved the soft shoutouts to Rimuru's past life of having been a 37 year old man by showing his elf fantasy characters being Zelda, Malon, Deedlit, Pirotess, and Lafiel. The man knows how to pick the best elf waifus.

foundlink on discord for vol 11-13, japanese of course

Btw, idk what you guys think about this, but should shion get poison manip? I know her terrible cooking is a gag but it literally gave characters poison resistance for surviving it.

That's a gag, and not combat applicable, what's she going to do cook some food and feed it to her opponent while in a fight?

It's not translated yet.

And i don't know the context, apparently it's some sort of hypothetical thing, he didn't combine it with his turn null energy, but he could.

And not sure if not running out of energy equals being able to create infinite universes, it's not worth discussing atm, wait till the side story gets translated first.

All the popular isekai's are getting anime's now, tensei, tate no yuusha, kumo desu ga, arifureta, just wonder when the mushoku tensei anime is coming.

We all know we want reincarnated as a vending machine and reincarnation as a hot spring to be animated , also jk haru is a sex worker in another world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some big ones I'd like other than MushokuTensei are Konjiki no Word Master, Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter, and maybe Tsuyokute New Saga.

My problem with word master is how many lolis they have, not even the pretty boy/trap (my fetish) in recent translated chapters by shurim can make up for that nonsense.

Reading veldora's observation journals, gazel apparently can read people's minds, and author noted that using manga for profile has it's problems as it's confirmed to not be 100% following the LN, with modifications to story made by artist.

The author of the series? Or you mean the translator cause don't think the author of the series cares about character profiles being made.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The author of the series? Or you mean the translator cause don't think the author of the series cares about character profiles being made.
Oops, bad wording. I meant the author confirmed that the manga is not 100% accurate to the LN.

OpMasada said:
Reading veldora's observation journals, gazel apparently can read people's minds, and author noted that using manga for profile has it's problems as it's confirmed to not be 100% following the LN, with modifications to story made by artist.
Gazel CAN read minds though since in the LN, "Great Sage" confirms this to Rimuru when he muses how he knows what he's thinking or was gonna do during their duel and discussion afterwards.

well sht, LN tssdk may be showing conceptual feats from the start, reading the 3rd observation journal and veldora already talking about destroying ifrit's conceptual self not being the same as death. (This is only true for veldora tho as ifrit noted)

Celestial Pegasus said:
Interesting, so if anything the ln is making the characters more broken.
I've read on discord that one of the royal knights (or whatever rank they are from the Empire's army) has an ability capable of manifesting the "dark form" of people that he killed, and another one is capable of fusing matter and is apparently capable of inducing nuclear fusion.

Veldora observation journal 4: Dryads have the ability to see anywhere there are grass and trees.

Will edit if anymore buffs appear.

Relaying message

I already said several post ago that magic in TSSDK works by reflecting an idea/image/concept into reality. Hence why Rimul imbuing his sword with the idea/concept of strenght, severance, and destruction was able to kill a demon with his Magical Haki when he normally shouldn't be able to do coz by that point in the story his hax were still very lacking. The guy with the Looter unique skill back in the WN was just one of the knight that managed to reach Zegion's place but then got slaughtered right after. In the LN this was slightly changed. He died not to Zegion but to Kumara instead

And this is before he became an awakened demon lord, i thought tensei was already broken, the ln seems to be upping it even more.

Too bad we have to wait for the ln transaltions, which will take years to be done, before doing anything.

OpMasada said:
Veldora observation journal 4: Dryads have the ability to see anywhere there are grass and trees.
Will edit if anymore buffs appear.
They've sworn allegiance to Rimuru so they kind of serve him now. With that kind of stuff he now has the ultimate spy network going on.

Forgot to mention, but the wiki has been GREATLY upgraded and improved so if some of you guys with more insight want to add to it, it's there. There's also a Discord of which I'm a member and we do group watches of episodes every Monday at 12 in the afternoon EST or basically 30 minutes after the episodes go live on Crunchyroll.

Permanent Discord Link: https://discord.gg/43s7fV6

Links you should check out:

Read it at: https://********.org/manga/15553/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ke

Watch it at: https://www.crunchyroll.com/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime

The Wikia: https://tensura.wikia.com/wiki/Tensei_Shitara_Slime_datta_ken_Wikia

The subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TenseiSlime/

Seems the upgrade pushed rimuru's popularity on here into the stratosphere, he had more page views last week than any other character, only thing that had more views were the wiki homepage, attack potency, and tiering system.

I think anime only ppl were also probably curious to see how op he got.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Seems the upgrade pushed rimuru's popularity on here into the stratosphere, he had more page views last week than any other character, only thing that had more views were the wiki homepage, attack potency, and tiering system.
I think anime only ppl were also probably curious to see how op he got.
Lol. I can only imagine their reactions to some of his feats. Seriously thought, with how awesome this series is shaping, I SERIOUSLY can't wait for the epic major battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back