• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Now if only yen press wasn't so slow in releasing volumes, this goes for both tensei and re zero.

Wish everything was out and translated like arifureta.
Is there even a reason for why they're taking so long? Wasn't there another group that could have gotten this or Kodansha just done it in house?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Now if only yen press wasn't so slow in releasing volumes, this goes for both tensei and re zero.

Wish everything was out and translated like arifureta.
damn right . what a wasted potential

We already saw this coming from reading the interviews, in which they wanted to do 24 chapters of the first 2 arcs to 24 of 5/6 arcs, it is obvious that they skipped or resumed things xD

Overall, what got skipped? Like from the images I can see they skipped all of Dwargon and Eurazania. Will they also skip Blumund?

Doomrider7 said:
Overall, what got skipped? Like from the images I can see they skipped all of Dwargon and Eurazania. Will they also skip Blumund?
they literally skipped and changed a lot of stuff as well lol how can they explain berreta? lol rimuru will be capable of summoning a frkn demon out of nowhere xD

it's so sad they skipped rimuru and three idiots moment... they are so cute together , I really love the part where rimuru realizes his friends will go old , die , and leave him someday . they brushed aside one if the best rimuru moment , great job guys! pftt xD

other than that everythn is still doing a okay .

Sheska444 said:
it's so sad they skipped rimuru and three idiots moment... they are so cute together , I really love the part where rimuru realizes his friends will go old , die , and leave him someday . they brushed aside one if the best rimuru moment , great job guys! pftt xD
Yeah I noticed that and I didn't even realise the Beretta paradox til you mentioned it. I'm more bummed that they changed the Milim and Rimuru scene and took out the Dragon Knucles part. In the manga the scene felt more melancholy and quite deep since in spite of being near all powerful, Milim really IS just a lonely kid at the top and Rimuru doubles down on wanting to being her friend and a sort of parental figure to her because of that moment.

All the producers wanted to do was make a faithful and properly paced adaptation but nope committee wants the anime to end on a cliffhanger to drive more sales.

Celestial Pegasus said:
All the producers wanted to do was make a faithful and properly paced adaptation but nope committee wants the anime to end on a cliffhanger to drive more sales.
The Activision of Anime? :b

Sheska444 said:

Which 3 characters are you referring to when you say 3 idiots?

Seriously thinking we might get the harvest festival at this pace.

Thought it would end on rimuru vs hinata, but not so sure anymore. There was a video with like the producer or director of the anime and he directly stated the anime is an adaptation of the manga, so i don't think they will pass the manga, at least i hope not.

The anime is on like the beginning chapter 47 of the manga right now, the latest chapter is 52, with 53 coming next week which will have hinata vs rimuru.

3 episodes are left, they could do 2 chapters an episode and get that cliffhanger ending or speed right pass and get the harvest festival.

Yeah looking at the paving Ramiris Will appearance on the end episode 21 and episode 22 Will be the end of children arc 23 Will be the epilogue, but yeah thats cliffhanger, For me the best way to end this season is by releasing veldora, but yeah Linda sad this anime Will end in episode 23

@CP

"And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

So Rimuru still alive even though yhe life and death has been erased, so is this count as type 5 immortality?

The spirit erases everything including other spirits who are concepts, it literally erases everything which includes life and death, but Rimuru was unaffected, think it's just concept resistance, it's not that he is immortal, just that the spirit can't erase him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The spirit erases everything including other spirits who are concepts, it literally erases everything which includes life and death, but Rimuru was unaffected, think it's just concept resistance, it's not that he is immortal, just that the spirit can't erase him.
I guess Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation then

In the LN up to vol 6 there is almost no difference, they just add more fight and character, all ability remain the same, and they introducing Kumara in vol 6 as a Clayman dolls, and yeah Rimuru save her from Clayman skill.

Well until i read vol 13.5 i Will tell the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back