• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea law manipulation was never explained, only shows up in the characters status, rimuru has law manipulation, benimaru has law manipulation (heat), souei has law manipulation (shadow) etc.

As for primative magic, that seems to refer to a specific type of primative magic since it says "the primitive magic that could modify the laws of the world".

I think law manip was explained sometime when rimuru got his first law manip? But my memory is very foggy so I don't know.

No i rechecked, it's just listed in his status and nothing else.

Anyway since we don't really have an explanation for it albeit seems fairly obvious that law manipulation (heat) would give control over the laws of heat, we probably shouldn't add it.

Resistance to law manipulation is ok though, also technically of rimuru's subordinates should have blessed as a power, since they all have the great demon lord's blessing.

That was a pretty good introduction for my boy diablo.

Demons can eat emotions, also as we already knew have soul manipulation, he destroyed the soul of an arc demon so he couldn't be resurrected anymore.

Also shizue's mask has the power of infinity and surpasses time... Bring Diablo in the story, and op stuff starts happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back