• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Strongest Tensura Characters (Comp)

I can debate its between WN veldora or LN rimuru demon slime key

Last edited:
I can debate its between WN veldora or LN rimuru demon slime key
Afterstories Veldora's Aura passively crushes Demon Slime Rimuru. Additionally, Aura being 4D suppresses all of Demon Slime Rimuru's regeneration.
Should i change it to make them have bloodlust then
You definitely should. However, Eos Rimuru and TD Veldanava need to share the same place because although they are bloodthirsty, they both have wincons that they can use against each other at the same time.

You definitely should. However, Eos Rimuru and TD Veldanava need to share the same place because although they are bloodthirsty, they both have wincons that they can use against each other at the same time.
That's for sure, however since Veldanava have better Ap than WN rimuru it will be quite alright to still leave him untop

If we are talking about Veldora, then why does no one mention his Ln version with passive Greater EE on CM1?

won't work on WN Rimuru due to NEP Aspect 2
And won't work on LN Velda naturally due to him just being massively stronger
1.It wont work on god because Veldora can't interact with bro in the first place
2. It won't work on Veldanava because of being immune to CM1
3. It won't work on Rimuru WN because he passively resist CM1 that erased the 2-C multiverse and he is also immune to it
4. It won't work on chloe (it will but......) She have protection from a being that have nonduality lol
5. It wont work on Rimuru Light novel because yep he resisted that for breakfast already
6. It won't work on WN True dragon key cuz of nep on conceptual aspect
How about Yuuki Kagurazaka (WN)?
Where should we put him?
What does he have against carerra?
Or so? What ability can he use to incap her

Voice of the World, Chloe (LN), Yuuki WN EoS, Guy WN EoS, Ramirirs WN EoS,, Milim WN EoS.
No WN character can interact with LN spiritual lifeforms except the one's already on the list
Voice of the World is not a fighter it is just there for cosmology purposes

Rimuru demon lord slime key negs

than there isn't any other profile currently that is 2-C or is updated enough except Carrera's and Rimuru's DL key, and the ones that are already on this list.

Possibly Dagruel from WN? [After LN Demon Slime key Rimuru and Carrera]
Guy WN>
demon slime key WN>
Diablo WN >

I think the ranking needs to change since Veldora and Yuuki lost their CM1, plus they cannot deal with the new Spiritual Lifeform Physiology's immortalities[not all of them].
Diablo would go higher, and Demon Slime Key Rimuru would be here too
Also other characters too

I think the ranking needs to change since Veldora and Yuuki lost their CM1, plus they cannot deal with the new Spiritual Lifeform Physiology's immortalities[not all of them].
Diablo would go higher, and Demon Slime Key Rimuru would be here too
Also other characters too
send a detailed list on the new ranking

send a detailed list on the new ranking
alright.

1. Veldanava [Will Of God Key] -- Possibly tie with Holy Spirit [WN] : Fairly Obvious
  2. Veldanava [True Dragon Key] : Because of Greater : Better Hax and resistances
  3. LN Rimuru [True Dragon Key] : WN lost the advantage of CM1 immunity + LN Rimuru has better hax + passives in his profile
  4. LN Veldora : Same reason as LN Rimuru
  5. LN Velgrynd : Same as before
  6. WN Rimuru [EOST]
  7. LN Chloe
  8. LN Diablo
  9. LN Rimuru [Demon Slime Key]
  10. LN Carrera
Reason why I didn't include any other WN character except EOST Rimuru, and why he is ranking so low, is because not only did he lost his CM1 immunity, he also lost his ND1 and NEP1, and due to Spiritual Lifeforms gaining more upgrades, it now results to this.

Back