• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extreme123dz said:
tensei shitara slime datta ken: mabutsu no kuni no arukikata its canon?
I believe so. I see nothing that contradicts it being so. Also, where's the header image from?

True Dragons are SS ranked, the SSS or Unrankabe ranks are just head canon ppl made up, it's never stated in story as far as i know.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Are you talking about the pic i put in the op?
Think i found it on pixiv. a while ago.
I am very sure that pic was from something NSFW on pixiv, but I might be mistaking it for another one...

Still wonder why they put chloe in that key visual.

Cause she won't show up for a long while, her adult self at least.

They would have to be dumb to not capitalize on this cash cow series.

The fact that they plan on going up to volume 4 already signals they indeed to do just that, cause where the anime will end will surpass the manga which is currently listed as the source material.

Celestial Pegasus said:

The fact that they plan on going up to volume 4 already signals they indeed to do just that, cause where the anime will end will surpass the manga which is currently listed as the source material.
Pretty much. I mean, they COULD in theory take a break on season 2 making OVA's of Gobta's Big Adventure, Veldora's Observation Diaries, and some of the stuff from the Slime Diaries manga so they have several options on how to pass the time waiting for the manga to pick up the pace. In terms of the manga, I think we'll reach the LN4 manga equivalent sometime this March or April. The January release will be the Hostess Bar meeting with the merchant guy where Rimuru hears about the Spirit Grove, February will be Ramiris, March would be the Spirit fusions, and lastly April could be a double issue of Rimuru leaving the capital and the Hinata Duel.

Celestial Pegasus said:

I don't care as long as they shows Rimuru awakening

Yea hopefully there is no shitty overlord cgi for the godly massacre that will happen in season 2.

Saw the raws for chapter 52, ramiris shows up, getting real close to hinata vs rimuru.

Also here is a preview for the next op of the anime.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea hopefully there is no shitty overlord cgi for the godly massacre that will happen in season 2.

Saw the raws for chapter 52, ramiris shows up, getting real close to hinata vs rimuru.

Also here is a preview for the next op of the anime.
How DARE you not provide links to the raws?!! We're SO CLOSE!!!

He does, he summons ifrit, and hinata uses usurper to try to take control of it so he had to unsummon ifrit.

What i was referring to before though is that i heard ifrit leaves rimuru's stomach like veldora, and hangs around the city.

Oh that's just ******* awesome. Also, everything about Rimuru meeting Ramiris was EVERYTHING I wanted and expected from the LN.

you havent read LN?

No I have. It's just that the manga is EXACTLY how I visualized EVERYTHING. Ramiris's from the way she bites her tongue, the elaborate light show and clapping fairies, to getting smacked by Rimuru.

Extreme123dz said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I have a question, how he can have abstract existence by ate an angel? when he ate things/beings, he gain not only his power/skills but also his nature?
yes, and thats how he get type 4 imortality ( absorbs True Dragon )

i saw this in rimuru speed

(Superior to Veldanava who existed in nothingness, where neither time nor space existed. Ciel was able to use Rimuru's body and observe the end of the universe, and Rimuru existed in the End of Time and Space for countless years, where the flow of time was stopped, and the spread of space had ceased),

Isn`t this immesurable instead of infinite speed?

Immesurable speed means that you move so fast you go back in time. Infinite speed is you move so fast you don't need time. Rimuru time-travels with a skill not speed, so this isn't immesurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back