• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren Fujii said:
i have another question, Did Milim obtain the Veldanava Sword at the end? (if i remember correctly you said that she obtained it, but i don't remember the thread)
Rimuru absorbed it

Looks Like We will getting 2A Rimuru Tempest, in the Gaiden FabtasticGlass Said he will upgrade 10 Thousand into infinite Via Mobius System

but because it still hasn't been translated I'm not sure

GLHF22 said:
Looks Like We will getting 2A Rimuru Tempest, in the Gaiden FabtasticGlass Said he will upgrade 10 Thousand into infinite Via Mobius System

ist das referring to the web novel one?

GLHF22 said:

ist das referring to the web novel one?

Seems the anime is gonna skip the stuff with the envoys from Yuurazania, cause next ep Yuuki will show up

Ep 19 ended at chapter 38 of the manga, and Yuuki doesn't show up till 46, unless they are gonna squeeze 8 chapters in 1 episode? Means the gazef stuff might be skipped too.

The committee really wants to get that Rimuru vs Hinata cliffhanger it seems.

Oh btw the characters will get a slight bump to small city level+ soon, just waiting for my calc for Geld's lifting strength to be accepted.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Seems the anime is gonna skip the stuff with the envoys from Yuurazania, cause next ep Yuuki will show up

Ep 19 ended at chapter 38 of the manga, and Yuuki doesn't show up till 46, unless they are gonna squeeze 8 chapters in 1 episode? Means the gazef stuff might be skipped too.

The committee really wants to get that Rimuru vs Hinata cliffhanger it seems.

Oh btw the characters will get a slight bump to small city level+ soon, just waiting for my calc for Geld's lifting strength to be accepted.
I see , so they will skip yuurazania envoys huh? even tho they show up in the opening sequence? XD

hinata vs rimuru incoming! I can't wait for this awesomeness . I hope they make up this skipping mumbo jumbo bs by putting a lot of the budget to make hinata vs rimuru round 1 the greatest battle ever . also I hope they do their best to make ramiris debut as fabulous as possible!!!!

I get it now , so the next ep is yuuki kagurazaka <(•Ë®•)> . I hope they won't skip the part where milim gets her drago knuckle and how rimuru obtains his guild card . damn it ! rimuru n the three idiots journey in jura forest is much fun too ! I hope they won't skip it... pftt they sure do want to skip shitton stuff... in order to prevent my ass from getting so fckn disappointed , I need to lower my expectation bar to the lowest level as possible like this! XD let's see , can they manage to disappoint me despite shitton handicaps I bestowed upon em lololol

The best way to end this season is by Releasing Veldora from Infinite Prison but yeah the chance is very small to get that in this season

i hope that the OVA will not 24 minutes but more, since they will end this in episode 23

@CP

Do you know what is Nucleic Heart in Tensei?

The likes of Veldora Can Maintain his conciousness by separating his Nucleic from his soul

And What is Fragment of Spirit?

By the way, great spirits did not have ego―they were masses of energy.
The Fire Spirit was just an excess fragment of the entire mass.
Like a monster, this fragment gained self awareness.
And this self-aware fragment of pure energy thus became a monster. in a few words-paranormal phenomena is what it is, not that i understand or i want understand, but i do get what she want us to do, the point is " Create Another Fragment is that it?"

Great Spirits are concepts, the sentient spirits are fragments of concepts, does that mean Spirits are also conceptual?

in Venom Intermission its said that

" Demons are an existence like spirits or angels. It seemed to be an existence that received power receives from the spirit of Darkness, and specialized in the demonic attribute.

Similarly, the Angel specialized in the holy attribute of the spirit of Light, the exception to this seemed to be called a Spirit.

To me, it was an unimportant story."

so yeah spirits also have ressurection like angel and demon and cannot die as long as great spirit exist

so what are they?

GLHF22 said:
@CP

Do you know what is Nucleic Heart in Tensei?

The likes of Veldora Can Maintain his conciousness by separating his Nucleic from his soul

And What is Fragment of Spirit?

By the way, great spirits did not have ego―they were masses of energy.
The Fire Spirit was just an excess fragment of the entire mass.
Like a monster, this fragment gained self awareness.
And this self-aware fragment of pure energy thus became a monster. in a few words-paranormal phenomena is what it is, not that i understand or i want understand, but i do get what she want us to do, the point is " Create Another Fragment is that it?"

Great Spirits are concepts, the sentient spirits are fragments of concepts, does that mean Spirits are also conceptual?

in Venom Intermission its said that

" Demons are an existence like spirits or angels. It seemed to be an existence that received power receives from the spirit of Darkness, and specialized in the demonic attribute.

Similarly, the Angel specialized in the holy attribute of the spirit of Light, the exception to this seemed to be called a Spirit.

To me, it was an unimportant story."

so yeah spirits also have ressurection like angel and demon and cannot die as long as great spirit exist

so what are they?
I wonder what are these great spirits exactly? myb they're literal entities from cthulhu myth or smthn? hmmm

The nuclei heart is where the skills are engraved, it's interchangeable with core, ppl with ultimate skills have their skills engraved there and can regen their core, the core exists within the soul. I went over this in my tensei blog

Great spirits came in existence and then their respective elements did, the spirit of fire is a fragment of the great spirit of fire i guess, but it's never explained that all spirits are just fragments of the great spirits, only the spirit of fire is mentioned.

Overall i wouldn't touch the great spirits stuff for now, it wasn't mentioned in vol 4 of the ln where it should have been, however i have heard demons are explained in later volumes hence we know stuff like Diablo is primordial black, Gii is primordial red etc.

So it's probably just mentioned then.

Btw this thread is long, gonna make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back