• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the kids are fine.

It's a big plot point, so explaining would be massive spoilers.

Lets just say it turns into a pretty brutal scene.

Yup, but those are actually water droplets that are used as lens for light to pass through, in short light speed laser beams.

Btw how did you put that spoiler tag? Forgot how to do that.

The spirits should be summoned and what not next chapter, so the one after that i am guessing is gonna end with hinata showing up, at best it will be 3 chapters before hinata shows up.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Btw how did you put that spoiler tag? Forgot how to do that.
Code:
 <div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"> text </div>
Is the basic code for it. They're also called collapsibles.

Code:
 <div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" data-expandtext="Spoilers" data-collapsetext="Close"> text </div>
Use this if you want to be more advanced.

I should make a gazel profile at some point, but lazy.

Seems 3 chapters will be adapted, this is the new norm now, by the time the anime ends, it will be on like chapter 55 of the manga which is around where hinata vs rimuru is gonna happen, so guess the op wasn't lying about rimuru vs hinata after all, though gii and velzard showing up won;t happen, cause they don't show up till vol 5, also the holy knights don't show up till like 6.

IMG 20190114 094507
IMG 20190114 095916
I think we should add concepts manip type 2 to Veldora and anyone who comparable to him, and its seems concepts destruction is not enough to kill true dragons as Veldora himself not see that as death, which mean very hard to perma kill true dragons

As i said before, it's not type 2, type 2 concepts are transcendent over reality, Veldora only mentions destroying ifrit's conceptual self, with type 2 Veldora would be capable of for example destroying the concept of time, and as a result time would cease to erase, or more accurately time would have never existed before.

So if he did conceptual destroy ifrit on a type 2 conceptual level, ifrit would have never existed, and never will exist.

Type 3.

So the anime will have 25 episodes, the main story will be done at ep 23, ep 24 will be an original by Fuse which will be about Diablo and Shizue, and ep 25 will be Veldora Diaries.

Link, at least that's what i can gather from google translate.

Also Diablo has an official design now, hype.

Well thats good so Harvest Fest is confirmed OMFG i cant wait to see that

And what about Veldora did not consider concepts destruction as death?

No harvest festival, ep 24 will be about how diablo and shizue met, flashback in other words.

Also harvest festival is not happening for 2 reasons, it will be stupidly rushed if they do that, and the anime can't pass the manga since it's the being used as the primary source.

It's already on there profiles as resurrection, they resurrect even if their conceptual selves are destroyed.

What? Didnt Harvest Fest is happen in vol 5?

I mean Concepts destruction is not enough to kill then since Veldora did not considere that as death, and the second image i post above ia show how Veldora considered death

@GLHF22 Yea and the anime is ending on vol 4, so no harvest festival.

It's just really good resurrection, what are you proposing? Like mid-godly Regenerationn? They aren't regenerating from anything, they are reincarnating as a different person.

Totally different, which is why is really good resurrection.

Celestial Pegasus said:
No harvest festival, ep 24 will be about how diablo and shizue met, flashback in other words.

Also harvest festival is not happening for 2 reasons, it will be stupidly rushed if they do that, and the anime can't pass the manga since it's the being used as the primary source.Link title

It's already on there profiles as resurrection, they resurrect even if their conceptual selves are destroyed.
I see , so hinata vs rimuru round 1 is pretty much confirmed then . the HYPE is frkn REAL!

Celestial Pegasus said:
@GLHF22 Yea and the anime is ending on vol 4, so no harvest festival.

It's just really good ressurection, what are you proposing? Like mid-godly Regenerationn? They aren't regenerating from anything, they are reincarnating as a different person.
No, i mean they can survive concepts destruction since Veldora ignore that

If he reincarnated Veldora consider that as death but not for concepts destruction so i mean Concepts destruction cannot kill Veldora Since ifrit also stated that

When he says having his conceptual self destroyed is not the same as death, death means the end, no coming back, whatever you want to call it.

True dragons never truly die, this has been established over and over again.

You can't kill them permanently cause they resurrect, so not sure where you're going with this.

When he said having your conceptual self destroyed isn't the same as death, Ifrit follows up by saying "only for you master".

Meaning for none true dragons concept destruction=death, but for true dragons it isn't, cause obviously they resurrect, and it has been established repeatedly that true dragons never truly die.

This is legit just saying true dragons can't permadie even if erased conceptually, they will just resurrect as a different person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back