• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Can you get capes in Hax's by adding more energy?
By caps, are you referring to Layers?
And if yes, then it depends on the context in-verse.

Though, imo, you get more layers in tensura based on your magic precision.
Demons existed on a much higher plane of existence than people. All they needed to do was release a little magic force, and that itself became an attack.

That was true of Ultima, who stood at the very top of the demon race. She was born an expert on magic manipulationthe perfect control of magic force—and she didn’t have to work for it at all. Any wish she had instantly came true. That’s what magic was, and no one could dare hope to compete against its overwhelming versatility.

Until fairly recently, Ultima believed the only adversaries who could beat her were other Primals or wild cards like True Dragons. But this belief was mistaken, something she discovered during her battle with Velgrynd. She and her cohorts put up a good fight against her, despite being far outclassed; they even beat one of her Separate Bodies, although even that only had about 10 percent of Velgrynd’s strength. At the same time, however, they discovered that using their power the wrong way could get them defeated by a lower-ranked opponent.

The battles that followed offered a great many lessons. True Dragons, already the most powerful beings in the world, exhibited highly precise, sophisticated magic manipulation. That allowed them to fully overwhelm Ultima and the demonesses, despite their own magic skills. Ultima had no idea how Velgrynd pulled that off mid-battle, but now she did. The secret lay in applying an ultimate skill to your magic.

An ultimate skill gives you a lot more precision over your magic control, right? No wonder we couldn’t beat her at all. Velgrynd was doing little more than keeping the demonesses at bay, but even that was too much for Ultima to overcome back then. And for Carrera, a self styled magic expert, seeing someone handle it so much better than her was a humiliation.

Last edited:
Can you get capes in Hax's by adding more energy?
this might help
The testing continued with Poisonous Breath and Paralyzing Breath, and along the way, I realized that taking damage while under a Barrier consumed my magic. Not with Paralyzing Breath—the Barrier did a fine job absorbing that—but Poison Mist drained it immediately, dismantling the whole Barrier once the magic was gone. Of course, this also meant that as long as I charged up the Barrier with enough magic, it would provide some temporary poison protection. I applied more magic to the next barrier and placed it on my clone. A few more shots of Poison Mist confirmed it—the more magic I laid on, the longer the Barrier would hold up. It proved to be pretty damn durable, in fact. Even more so if the Barrier was covering the original instead of a clone, I assumed, to the point that Poison Mist–style attacks were likely nothing to worry about. Now that’s armor I could count on. ~ Volume 2
It seems that with lower magic power, it can at best grant minor resistance, but with more magic power added, it turns into a full resistive barrier

I want to ask if I can make a thread about what I talked about a while ago. It's about Immortality Negation Type 6 and Acausality Negation Type 3, since Rimuru killed Michael.
I ask because I was previously told to ask before posting.

I also just remembered that he should have had it in its Ultimate Slime key when He had Beelzebuth since it's the same with what happened with Michael but with Velgrynd.

That makes me question whether He should have it in its Demon Lord key too.

Negation Immortality type 9 and 6, Negation of Acausality type 3

I also just remembered that he should have had it in its Ultimate Slime key when He had Beelzebuth since it's the same with what happened with Michael but with Velgrynd.

That makes me question whether He should have it in its Demon Lord key too.

Negation Immortality type 9 and 6, Negation of Acausality type 3
I don't think you actually need a crt, aca 3, immo 6 and immo 9 are all accepted but somewhat those are scattered between profiles and are from the same ability. But if you still want to do it please wait the L1C crt end

I don't recall a thread where Immortality Negation Type 6 and Type 3 Acausality Negation have been accepted.

Also, what do you think about the Demon Lord key?
I don't think you actually need a crt, aca 3, immo 6 and immo 9 are all accepted but somewhat those are scattered between profiles and are from the same ability. But if you still want to do it please wait the L1C crt end

I don't recall a thread where Type 6 Negation and Type 3 Acausality Negation have been accepted.

Also, what do you think about the Demon Lord key?
Their negation isn't accepted, but the negation of parallel existence is accepted and all 3 abilities where negated by rimuru, i only counted immo 9 because i didn't realized that aca 3 end immo 6 where there.
Idk about demon lord key, maybe a "possible" rating will do.

No we need a crt for it

This much should be OP enough? The "-" indicates separation of description for different keys.
595084726490890241.png
1223579654821249025.png

I wanted to ask. Will the blog about immeasurable speed be reworked after the official translation of volume 19 is released?
It is perfect the way it is. The only thing need to change is the range

About the need to update or not. The official translation should not always be relied on sometimes they spell names incorrectly while misgendering them. So idk..

It is perfect the way it is. The only thing need to change is the range

About the need to update or not. The official translation should not always be relied on sometimes they spell names incorrectly while misgendering them. So idk..
Agreed. I thought Grandville was bad, but Ludora? Really? Also, who did they misgender?

wtf ain't no way that happened 😭
I mean, let's not forget Ogre Mages. It's weird, the manga isn't close to this bad though it follows some of translations of the LN, but is mostly much better. There was also some debate on name spellings as well(Kleiman/Clayman, Lamrys/Ramiris, Midley/Midray, Dino/Deeno, Carrion/Karion/Carlion, etc.)

” 続いて『次元階層ごとに出入口を設置しなければならない』とあった。
"Next, it was, ‘The dimensional hierarchy must have entrances and exits for each level."

次元 -> Dimenison/-al
階層 -> Hierarchy
If only we had more statements like this 😭
Unfortunately, this specific Kanji is only used once in Volume 21....

Some character at least in the Light Novel tab are missing abilitys like Ruminas and Milim and carrera don't have flight listed as one of ther power and im pretty sure i saw Milim and Ruminas fly in the anime and at least carrera should have Wings to fly like all Daemon acording to the Tensura wiki and many characters are Missing Natural weapons in ther power list like claws, fangs, horns, etc but im unsure if they count if they don't use them

Some character at least in the Light Novel tab are missing abilitys like Ruminas and Milim and carrera don't have flight listed as one of ther power and im pretty sure i saw Milim and Ruminas fly in the anime and at least carrera should have Wings to fly like all Daemon acording to the Tensura wiki and many characters are Missing Natural weapons in ther power list like claws, fangs, horns, etc but im unsure if they count if they don't use them
Its probably that no one cared to index those abilities due to how minor they were

I mean, let's not forget Ogre Mages. It's weird, the manga isn't close to this bad though it follows some of translations of the LN, but is mostly much better. There was also some debate on name spellings as well(Kleiman/Clayman, Lamrys/Ramiris, Midley/Midray, Dino/Deeno, Carrion/Karion/Carlion, etc.)
Now I understand why some of you don't trust the OTL.
Its probably that no one cared to index those abilities due to how minor they were
Someday I will do CTR to add that (no matter how tiny it is)
I'm asking if there is website where you can read raw light novels.
I know it, but you pay to read it, although ...there is a free sample of 25 pages, is Here

Last edited:
Back