• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

In this case, the abilities Shion would have would be the following.
I don't believe her just having comparable will power would mean she can be Acausality Type 4 as well. There's a difference between literally being Acausal Type 4 and being unbounded by the laws of the world, and being able to harm/effect those that are unbounded by such laws without being one yourself

Shion skill is still inferior to Ultimate Skill. I do agree that it should have something to do with her willpower and yes she can get a possible 2C rating from this.
Supposedly yeah
However , when Shion was fighting Dagruel, Rimuru was sent out of space and time and I am probably going with the assumption that Ciel probably let her evolve at that time because it is an emergency. So, yeah nothing need to be changed in her profile for now and Rimuru was always restricting Shion's ability to evolve
I never said it has to be related to Rimuru, tho.... the thing is just that she can effect US holders without being one herself, not about Rimuru in specific.

I don't believe her just having comparable will power would mean she can be Acausality Type 4 as well.
An ultimate skill is stated to be the top of willpower. In other words, it is implied that only those with enough willpower can become independent from the laws of the world.
For a spiritual life form, the power of the will triumphed over anyone. A Skill was just another form of will force created by the desire of each individual, and the ultimate culmination of that was the Ultimate Skill.

Back