• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Argos skill of rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said that we need access to see your image, couldnt you just upload the image to Imgur/gyazo and give us the link?

Last edited:
I don't know what's that
Download imgur from appstore, then sign in, upload the scan there and copy the share link and post it here.

If your are on pc then search imgBB, Gyazo or any other site where you can upload images then open the image in a new tab copy the link either post the link directly or use the option (A image icon) in the comment box

Download imgur from appstore, then sign in, upload the scan there and copy the share link and post it here.

If your are on pc then search imgBB, Gyazo or any other site where you can upload images then open the image in a new tab copy the link either post the link directly or use the option (A image icon) in the comment box
Thanks Im done and uploaded it

It seems fine. Do you have the chapter reference by the way?
Its chapter 5 volume 12

After a few days... I went to try out the observation magic I had finally finished after a bit of work. The place was the Strategic Military Control Battle Command Center-commonly known as the "Control Room." The name had that tacticool oomph to it. Thus, that's what I settled on with Veldora and Ramiris... After I took a step back and thought about it though, I guess it was kinda long. In hindsight, I probably picked the wrong crowd to brainstorm with. Since Benimaru and the others simply called it the Control Room, few people knew its original name. It was newly built next to Veldora's private room on the 100th floor of the labyrinth and could be accessed through the usual war room. If the city above ground was isolated within the labyrinth, this would serve as the main headquarters. We were absolutely prepared for war. And if the invasion never came and all of this was for nothing, I'd still count it as a win, right? The results of the observation magic turned out extremely well. The same big screens that we used during the tournament were set up to show situations from various locations. Several places in the Great Jura Forest, along the trade routes of the Dwarven Kingdom, as well as a lot of other critical places could be surveilled at any time. Everything from the sea route bordering the Kingdom of Farmenas to the peak of the Canaat Mountains-all of it was projected in full detail.

The principle behind it was simple: Lens-shaped water droplets that I had devised for the physical magic Megiddo were controlled by spirits. The huge lenses that I deployed near the stratosphere reflected a magnified view of the target destination. And by reflecting it, they transmitted a detail-rich video of the place. Taking a page out of Moss's book, I had sent out a herd of tiny slimes, each a 'Clone,' and used them as a medium to activate the magic on site. Because of that, they were all connected to my main body through 'Spatial Domination, allowing for an instant data link, which meant that I could enjoy zero-latency streaming. My clones were too tiny to act autonomously, which had the added benefit of requiring no magicules so long as I didn't consciously act on them. On the flip side, moving them to the places I wanted to see was quite the challenge, but Souei and Moss handled that for me quite well. It was a very handy, low-cost solution. I named this physical magic Argos, the Eye of God. The feed to the monitor was highly accurate after being processed by 'Wisdom King Raphael.' A close-up view of whatever distant area could be enjoyed from the warmth of the Control Room. The completion of this magic system was a delight to everyone. Especially Diablo, who was over the moon, but let's ignore that. Next, the surveillance system actually had another benefit that we only found after it was finished. Now people could activate Megiddo in the place shown on-screen while they were in the Control Room. I tinkered around with it for a bit and was stunned. I fired a beam at Gobta's feet while he was training in a clearing, but I didn't expect it to work so well. I'll never forget the look on Gobta's face as he jumped in shock.

@Elizhaa

Last edited:
Alright, thanks.
I can unlock the profile if someone is willing to make the edits. If one is making the edits please follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

Multicontinental isn't a valid range from what I checked; it seems like it would be planetary similar to the Web Novel's feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back