• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I actually want to know where he scales currently 🥸
Star via fighting ivraje that can bust stars(it was used hoshi in kanji iirc) might be uni+

Btw just want to ask that the world really refers to only planet in vol. 17 because here we have sentence that carrera could blow up the cardinal world planet which is filled with magicules and have more durability by releasing her spell but true dragons which are in a different league than primordials even before the evolution needs to release their full strength just to destroy a planet in otherworld which is supposedly way weaker than cardinal world

Star via fighting ivraje that can bust stars(it was used hoshi in kanji iirc) might be uni+
Btw just want to ask that the world really refers to only planet in vol. 17 because here we have sentence that carrera could blow up the cardinal world planet which is filled with magicules and have more durability by releasing her spell but true dragons which are in a different league than primordials even before the evolution needs to release their full strength just to destroy a planet in otherworld which is supposedly way weaker than cardinal world

Originally this was not the magic that was supposed to be used on the planet, but Carrera unleashed this magic without any confusion.
If one step of control goes wrong, even the planet could be wiped out.

There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength
So worlds = planets or universe? iirc there was also something about weak worlds having their own laws and casualty or maybe I am trippin

So worlds = planets or universe? iirc there was also something about weak worlds having their laws and casualty or maybe I am trippin
Yup I think Vol. 17 refers to the universe because her abyss annihilation wave could wipe out all the matters even a mythical grade weapon was failed against it and it is based on gravity collapse(if I understand this line correctly) which is like a blackhole.
The "Final Collapse Annihilation Wave" is a great magic that is based on the premise of Carrera's absurd magic,
So velgrynd being absurdly powerful than her will only able to destroy a planet of the weak world makes less sense
What about this? And acasuality 4 via ultimate skills?
I don't remember much about infinite prison but I just checked a little in vol.1 it have infinite no. of imaginary spaces so it should be? Rimuru have acasuality 4 because of ultimate skill in the wiki, right?

Last edited:
Yup I think Vol. 17 refers to the universe because her abyss annihilation wave could wipe out all the matters even a mythical grade weapon was failed against it and it is based on gravity collapse(if I understand this line correctly) which is like a blackhole.
The "Final Collapse Annihilation Wave" is a great magic that is based on the premise of Carrera's absurd magic,
So velgrynd being absurdly powerful than her will only able to destroy a planet of the weak world makes less sense
Yeah i was also thinking about that cause cardinal>weak world and true dragons blowing a planet would be wierd af🗿
I don't remember much about infinite prison but I just checked a little in vol.1 it have infinite no. of imaginary spaces so it should be? Rimuru have acasuality 4 because of ultimate skill in the wiki, right?
Wn does have acasuality 4 via ultimate skills but I don't see that on ln profile of rimuru

Wn does have acasuality 4 via ultimate skills but I don't see that on ln profile of rimuru
Then Ln might have some changes in us explanation and I need to reread the stuff for acasuality 4. Probably some old supporter of the verse know about this but slime fandom is kinda dead on this site

But is the infinite speed of digital beings confirmed? Or still have any questions or lack of information?
Nothing is confirmed. These are from mtl and it looks like Infinite speed at first glance but how digital being is used in later volume might change it

It could be an immeasurable speed because information could go to any point in time.

But yeah, that will be something else in the future.
I forgot I thought they could move at any point without any time lag.
Just hoping fuse does not make them use his full perception speed against some spiritual being

Last edited:
LN is already better than WN, possibly infinite or immeasurable speed and true dragons with 2-C. it just lacks greater conceptual manipulation and higher dimensions

honestly not that surprising. Other verses have that sort of thing
Wanted to ask what type of immortality is reviving from the souls of others? Like you need to kill the number of souls they possess to truly kill them. Searched on the wiki some say Immortality Type 8 and some 4. Making a profile for shinsha so it was needed there

Last edited:
Looks like 8
If it is 8 then that's good. Shinsha power mimicry is even greater than rimuru, orc thirst copied gluttony when rimuru used on him.
Izis's skill is pretty confusing. Her skill gives physical form to any dream, even created an exact copy of rimuru with great sage and veldora inside him and she said it kills the dreamer but don't know how exactly because they are alive outside the mirror world so probably the one created by the ideals and it seems she can choose any timeframe.
Like she gave gabiru to shinsha to eat but in the new mirror world, gabiru was eaten by orc thirst.

Last edited:
Can't these feats get tier 3A - L2C?
'「No, I came to pick you up. Let’s go back quickly, Velzard.」

Guy shrugged his shoulders and answered.
His reply irritated Velzard.
It was always the same.
Guy always spoke one-sidedly and arrogantly only to Velzard.
He didn’t even care about Velzard and said things bluntly as if it was natural for him to do so.

「What is with you! Guy, you never listen to my opinion. It’s always, always me who had to be patient! As the Tuner, I had the role to guide this world that my older brother left behind. That’s why I always observed you so that you wouldn’t go on a rampage. Even though I really hated it…… Even Velgrind went freely to the place of the man she loved and Veldora was so carefree and rampaged as he pleased. As for me, I endured it all the time, you know!? Everything was because you were acknowledged by my older brother! It was because you were the only being except for my older brother who could destroy this world. I couldn’t afford to leave your side, you know…… I’m the only one who needed to have patience…… And yet, you’re going to leave me behind. I will never forgive you for that. Why do you have to support that suspicious slime now!? It would have been fine if you lived quietly in this northern land! You oppose my older brother even though there’s no way for you to win. Rather than letting you be killed by my older brother, I would rather be the one who will kill you with my own hands!」' (Web Novel Chapter 237)
Velzard said that Guy was the only being except for Veldanava who could destroy this world. As it is known that Veldanava is the creator of the world in Tensura. If Velzard said that, at least the word 'world' referred to the universe.
'Yuuki was a genius, but he didn’t obtain all of Veldanava’s powers.

As such, being able to control all of Veldanava’s powers was a lie.

However, there was nothing that worried him.

Because it was true that he could use almost all of Veldanava’s abilities.

Yuuki already had enough power to destroy this world.' (Web Novel Chapter 247)
Yuuki also had enough power to destroy the world before he even obtained the Information King Akashic Record.

Velzard said that Guy was the only being except for Veldanava who could destroy this world. As it is known that Veldanava is the creator of the world in Tensura. If Velzard said that, at least the word 'world' referred to the universe.
This definitely feels like universe because after reading this chapter it was happening during final war and we already have multiple planet buster.

Last edited:
Back