• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guy Crimson vs Balancer (5th strongest 4-B non-smurf)

balencer. Guy copy powers that are information level in complexity but ether is above that. His law hax resistance is baseline but balencer power is above baseline.

Balancer summons gods and copying the abilities of the gods would do Guy no good. In the best case, his historical rank (i.e. the age of the mythology behind those powers) would be trash tier as he would only just gotten them (copying from other mythologies is exactly what lowers historical rank), which in practice means his versions would fail to affect the originals in the slightest.
That is if he can actually copy them at all. Gods are the molds to their own authorities and divine protection, which means as much as that if you want to use a god's abilities you have to be the god at an information level. Doing so would make him incap himself.

It should also be said that Guy lacks the range to comprehend or affect the entirety of Balancer.
Lastly, Balancer can just oneshot Guy by having Iwanaga-hime turn his lifespan to zero.

Balancer summons gods and copying the abilities of the gods would do Guy no good. In the best case, his historical rank (i.e. the age of the mythology behind those powers) would be trash tier as he would only just gotten them (copying from other mythologies is exactly what lowers historical rank), which in practice means his versions would fail to affect the originals in the slightest.
That is if he can actually copy them at all. Gods are the molds to their own authorities and divine protection, which means as much as that if you want to use a god's abilities you have to be the god at an information level. Doing so would make him incap himself.

It should also be said that Guy lacks the range to comprehend or affect the entirety of Balancer.
Lastly, Balancer can just oneshot Guy by having Iwanaga-hime turn his lifespan to zero.
He resists both life & death manipulation, so, no, that will fail to work. Is there any reason to suggest it would even work on Low-Godly?

Furthermore, his replication should easily work, considering he’s able to replicate Ultimate Skills, the essence of one’s soul, in which there are no others in the world. Coupled with the fact that all of them resist power mimicry, I don’t see why it would work.

He resists both life & death manipulation, so, no, that will fail to work. Is there any reason to suggest it would even work on Low-Godly?

Furthermore, his replication should easily work, considering he’s able to replicate Ultimate Skills, the essence of one’s soul, in which there are no others in the world. Coupled with the fact that all of them resist power mimicry, I don’t see why it would work.
The lifespan hax is done by law hax above baseline

Iwanaga-hime overcomes 15+ ranks of resistance and is powerful enough to affect all of humanity with her power. Additionally, like any Authority, it is supposed to be unresistable, which goes to the point that the concept of contradiction allowance, which is in charge of resolving paradoxes, is invoked if an Authority is in conflict with another Authority.
As for Low-Godly: Lifespan Iwanaga takes away can't be returned by anyone else. He would just continue dying due to having no lifespan left whenever he regenerates. (and while gods have no low-godly regen, some do have mid-godly healing powers which probably don't work either)

It wouldn't work for the reason I explained? I don't see how copying ultimate skills would indicate otherwise, given that that is just on the soul level (i.e. 2 levels of abstraction below Ether) and has none of the bothersome attributes I explained.

Back