• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

We might get Abstract Existence Type 1 for Rimuru, Chloe Aubert, and Manas: Michael. Because Rimuru had evolved into a Digital Lifeform, Chloe united with Chronoa, and Manas was an information particle entity.
I read the volume anyone who can move in stopped time might get ae type 1 like guy, velzard since they need to be digital lifeform to move in it.
I don't know why Rimuru's previous HGR was revised. Is it because of the statement that Information Particles are physical matter?
It had something to with mass iirc

Depends on how Masayukis Abilities work.For now the volume 19 Rudra/Masayuki thingy has Castle Guard and Massively more number of followers than anyone in the verse (about a billion according to Rudra) so it's impossible to practically do any harm to him(yess Nihility collapse or Turn null based sword failed to do shit to castle gaurd)

Though Rimuru should have all the skill from Michael after absorbing him and Ciel most probably can look for something to bypass castle gaurd
Ni-nihility collapse? He used it? Btw does it work same as wn counterpart I forgot👺

1. Rimuru
2. Veldanava
3. Milim & Rudra
4. Feldway/Michael
5. Guy & Ramiris
6. Velzard
7. Velgrynd
8. Veldora
9. Ivarage
10. Zelanus (edited)
In terms of Power is this list vaild? Got this from tensura server(i don't know why rimuru is above veldanava)

Last edited:
In terms of Power is this list vaild? Got this from tensura server(i don't know why rimuru is above veldanava)
Since this list is mostly based on assumption. Ivraje is to low to be a threat for rimuru (considering the hype he will probably fight rimuru)

Guy can keep up with raged milim (considering wrath works the same way as wn) and fight with prime rudra should make him equal atleast. We also don't know anything about his arts neither about his us.
Chloe is nowhere here, she stomps veldora and velgrynd now. Feldway real body is still unknown.

Last edited:
Did Chloe got an upgrade in vol19? And there are statements that zelanus is the same lvl as guy I (may be wrong about this) and why is veldora below velgrynd and rimuru above veldanava?🤔

Last edited:
Did Chloe got an upgrade in vol19? And there are statements that zelanus is the same lvl as guy I (may be wrong about this) and why is veldora below velgrynd and rimuru above veldanava?🤔
Yes + Chloe can stop time, Veldora and Velgrynd cannot move in stopped time for now.
Veldora and Velgrynd parallel existence were evenly matched during their battle but both of them got a lovecraft series skill but Velgrynd travelled different~different world spent many years and gained more experience.

Rimuru above veldanava is not entirely wrong but thats only can be said on the basis of US. Rimuru have all the virtue series skill + lovecraft series skill but simply having skill won't make you stronger ex. Miachel and also Rimuru lacks arts while veldanava had many arts and they are busted.
I don't remember about zelanus statement

Yes + Chloe can stop time, Veldora and Velgrynd cannot move in stopped time for now.
Veldora and Velgrynd parallel existence were evenly matched during their battle but both of them got a lovecraft series skill but Velgrynd travelled different~different world spent many years and gained more experience.

Rimuru above veldanava is not entirely wrong but thats only can be said on the basis of US. Rimuru have all the virtue series skill + lovecraft series skill but simply having skill won't make you stronger ex. Miachel and also Rimuru lacks arts while veldanava had many arts and they are busted.
I don't remember about zelanus statement
Veldora also learned fighting styles with the help of manga's yeah but i agree with experience thing related to velgrynd also did velgrynd got some other power ups?

Tbh I am not getting that whole rimuru above veldanava thing I mean veldanava is on whole different level,
The statement about zelanus was from dino iirc i need to look into it

I just saw there was a revision in nep so will now any tensura characters will qualify for that?
iirc i saw someone suggested demon bcuz they doesnt have mind n only existed as an ego . plus iirc in WN tensura it stated ego created first before soul.so they can qualify for nep bcuz they existed w/o soul. CMIIW 🤔

"He didn’t have a Core now, so to adjust the flow of Ki, he was remodeled to work without the need of a core" - C214

does that chi manipulation? or is it not?🤔

"As if whispering something in dissatisfaction, light enveloped her whole body, and a set of divine jet-black clothes appeared."

this should be cloth manipulation no?

Is there something in Volume 19?
Idk why was high godly removed so I cannot say for sure if these things would support

In an instant, the wailing, howling, resisting Clayman disappeared from sight. Body, soul, and all were greedily consumed by Belzebuth. And now it was converted into pure magicules inside me, where he would get to experience the torments of hell.

Despite Clayman soul being swallowed and turned into magicules by Beelzebub, Ciel could create a fake soul just by residue of information particle of him

Perhaps, Ciel-san could have revived Clayman completely. It seemed to me that the success rate would have been reasonably high if the Emulated Soul had been inhabited by the information particle residue and given a temporary body.
Everything is made up of information particle. Body, soul and mind and to move in stopped one must switch from spiritual lifeform to digital lifeform purely made up of information particle which is one evolution up.

«No problem. It turns out that information particles are unaffected by time or space and can transmit information to any point in time. This means that they can transmit thoughts even in a suspended world.»

«If it is a spiritual life form, then they must have transformed all matter into ‘information particles,’ thereby resulting in a Digital Lifeform.»
Assuming that the mind and spirit are also information, it’s not impossible.

Iirc Damrada was also erased by ultima in vol. 15 but masayuki skill can still bring them back at their prime in the new volume which I think should be enough for high godly since soul is not the last step but I'm not very good at these things so I might be wrong

I guess High-Godly arguments look more solid from 091Franky's recent post.

Btw just want to ask that the world really refers to only planet in vol. 17 because here we have sentence that carrera could blow up the cardinal world planet which is filled with magicules and have more durability by releasing her spell but true dragons which are in a different league than primordials even before the evolution needs to release their full strength just to destroy a planet in otherworld which is supposedly way weaker than cardinal world

Originally this was not the magic that was supposed to be used on the planet, but Carrera unleashed this magic without any confusion.
If one step of control goes wrong, even the planet could be wiped out.

There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength

They likely get infinite speed via information particles but I'll wait for official translation
Is there a reason to wait for official translation because many series uses raw and slime mtl are quite good too since I'm new so I don't know

Last edited:
I wanted to ask if I can make Guy profile sandbox? If yes is it okay to use mtl content if it is not controversial enough. I have seen that tensura profile doesn't use mtl content but waiting for the official to catch up will at least take 3 or more year

"He didn’t have a Core now, so to adjust the flow of Ki, he was remodeled to work without the need of a core" - C214

does that chi manipulation? or is it not?🤔
Slime always had chi manipulation, or at least it should've. AFAIK aura in Slime is synonymous with chi and uses the same kanji.
I wanted to ask if I can make Guy profile sandbox? If yes is it okay to use mtl content if it is not controversial enough. I have seen that tensura profile doesn't use mtl content but waiting for the official to catch up will at least take 3 or more year
You can make and do whatever you want with your own sandbox, but we don't use MTL for official pages.

MTL is a last-resort option used only for verses that doesn't have official translations or are extremely behind. Slime outputs 2 translated volumes a year.

Creating profiles from MTL has an extremely high margin of error. Even the official wiki never includes data from MTL.

u can make and do whatever you want with your own sandbox, but we don't use MTL for official pages.

MTL is a last-resort option used only for verses that doesn't have official translations or are extremely behind. Slime outputs 2 translated volumes a year.

Creating profiles from MTL has an extremely high margin of error. Even the official wiki never includes data from MTL.
Well I probably won't since it'll be a waste

If you already have a template then it'll be easier for you to publish the page when the time comes provided you're still in this forum by that time.

Back