• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

If that's how it works, I guess so. Regardless, Goku resists... all of his passives, actually. He can resist EE (which affects the soul too), and empathic manipulation, which is all of Rimuru's mindhax.

If that's how it works, I guess so. Regardless, Goku resists... all of his passives, actually. He can resist EE (which affects the soul too), and empathic manipulation, which is all of Rimuru's mindhax.
Ehh no, Death manipulation no, Corruption No, radiation No, Madness manipulation No.....

And I don't recall Rimuru's EE being passive.

Should just make a post about it. Anyway , i still feel like rim-rim time warp deserve immeasurable rating , it's an ability that let him, to travel, beyond time-space and thus capable of traveling to past, present and future even to a place beyond space-time , he can also use this to travel to an another dimensionz . I remember , Zegion mentioning that rimuru could do such a thing as traveling through time (Rimuru at that time has no time warp so he's little "Do this guy think I'm a god?" Surprised.) I think it's foreshadowing lol

It is literally on the profile.
Canon Goku? Sorry, I don't see resistance to Mind manipulation on his profile.
Rim has Mind manip trough brainwashing, Goku isn't resisting that without evidence.

Also, Rimuru's has Madness manipulation type 3 which is a different Hax from Emphatic manipulation.
Literally, the scan says that people would go mad or even die, which is Madness, also fear manipulation is also on there, something Goku doesn't have resistance against.
Even if Goku somehow resist Rimuru's Emphatic manip,(which I doubt, becouse Rimuru's Passives work on a greater scale than Goku's resistance), would turn insane due to Madness or fear Haxxed anyway.
And, what's stopping Goku to turn into a monster thanks to corruption, which is a different Hax from radiation???.

And death manipulation should work just fine.

Canon Goku? Sorry, I don't see resistance to Mind manipulation on his profile.
Rim has Mind manip trough brainwashing, Goku isn't resisting that without evidence.
In his second key. And Rimuru doesn't use brain washing.

And, what's stopping Goku to turn into a monster thanks to corruption, which is a different Hax from radiation???.
Corruption comes from radiation.

And death manipulation should work just fine.
Comes from mindhax, it's literally said on the profile.

Also, Rimuru's has Madness manipulation type 3 which is a different Hax from Emphatic manipulation.
Literally, the scan says that people would go mad or even die, which is Madness, also fear manipulation is also on there, something Goku doesn't have resistance against.
Even if Goku somehow resist Rimuru's Emphatic manip,(which I doubt, becouse Rimuru's Passives work on a greater scale than Goku's resistance), would turn insane due to Madness or fear Haxxed anyway.
Dunno the specifics of Goku's mindhax resistance.

his second key. And Rimuru doesn't use brain washing.
No, there isn't any Mind manipulation resistance in his profile, only Emphatic manip, which is different

Corruption comes from radiation.
Doesn't matter, is a Hax with two side effects, one wouldn't affect him, one would, in this case corruption would and he would turn into a monster.

"Organic life that can somehow resist the toxic effects of the monster's aura can fall to its corruption and mutation effect turning them into monsters".

Comes from mindhax, it's literally said on the profile.
Ok, and Goku doesn't have resistance to Mind manipulation, or you want me to copy and paste his abilities and post them here?.

Dunno the specifics of Goku's mindhax resistan
Goku's resistance is only to Emphatic manip, which Rimuru's Passives work on a much higher one, as he has to supress his aura, otherwise everyone on Rimuru's city would be dead.

So No, as of now, the only Passive that Goku would be able to resist is radiation, the others would screw him over.

Last edited:
I mean why is everyone debating rim vs xeno goku in a tensura discussion thread,lol
Anyway is anyone really making cm type 2 crt?

As i said before, i think great spirit should be CM type 2 since they are independent on the object they embodies rather it was the fragment that they spread.

Turn Null should be NE Type 2 since it was a nothingness that predates concepts and also primordial energy used to create it.

He became a Saint as of Volume 18 and had an EP of around over a million. But this was with over 2 years of training since he got defeated by Diablo. How he got stronger (since he was being beaten by Razen formerly) or how much strong he has become is unknown.

He is definitely below Razen as of Volume 12, at least in terms of combat prowess, but they should be comparable in terms of strength. Both are below Gadra and probably below Adalman or Albert as well.
Cool.

I'm pretty sure I've seen those arguments been used before for other Verses in upgrade attempts; Concepts that predate creation and Nothingness that predates plus creates Concepts, and they have been consistently been rejected as not enough evidence to prove the Concepts transcend existence and being Conceptual Non-existent.

I'm pretty sure I've seen those arguments been used before for other Verses in upgrade attempts; Concepts that predate creation and Nothingness that predates plus creates Concepts, and they have been consistently been rejected as not enough evidence to prove the Concepts transcend existence and being Conceptual Non-existent.
I don't know if turn null is a concept or not since it predates concepts in the first place, but i think Turn Null should grants Rimuru NPI to touch NEP type 2.

For CM type 2 IMO it should be great Spirits as they are Independent to the concepts they're embodies and for type 3 is the fragment that the great spirit spread around the world.

Hmm? Unless I'm wrong, NE type 2 is "The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness, or any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels."

Primordial energy fits the definition of "any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels" and "The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level." Primordial energy was nothingness, the "Primordial void/pure emptiness", that existed before the World, it existed before and precedes the state of existence on all levels, as it was existing before the Great Spirits, and Veldanava.
I am pretty sure Great Spirits are conceptual beings, the concepts that built the Tensura verse, and the Great Spirits are the highest level of existence one can get, excluding Veldanava. If Primordial energy precedes and existed before the Great Spirits, the highest level of concepts in Tensura, then doesn't it fit all those definitions?

As for CM 2, I don't know much on this one, the person who started this is Makenai so I'll let him explain. However, I can try to help if I can, from my understanding Great Spirits created the things they embody. From the birth of the Great Spirit of time, time was created, if it was a type 3 concept then the moment it was born it should have died/shouldn't have even been born as there was no time however it came into being and created time itself. This would mean that the Great Spirits are independent from the concepts they embody, meaning that they shouldn't be type 3. Actually by definition the Great Spirits could be type 1 because they "are beyond all spatial and temporal dimensional constructs and all of reality merely "participate" in these concepts.", and "exist prior to and after the existence of any object of the concept." though I don't understand where the "1-A" comes from.

Concepts that predate creation and Nothingness that predates plus creates Concepts, and they have been consistently been rejected as not enough evidence to prove the Concepts transcend existence and being Conceptual Non-existent.
There are rarely have been threads on the matter for NEP Type 2 part. The closest point would M's case there were disagreements because there were no solid proofs if it predates all concepts. If there were enough proofs M would have NEP Type 2.
I think Shar's profile making it clear the case of Type 2 NEP if there are enough evidence.

If the concepts just predate existence at the very least, it is enough that they transcend existence as type 2 or type 1 concept (if 1-A or above), assuming no major antifeats for the concepts; it has been one of the standards along with the other case being proving the concept will be unaffected after all its associate objects/beings change or destroy, for a long time, to prove the concept is independent of existence or reality.

Last edited:
Diablo is genderless 👁️👄👁️
 ちなみに、十二王最強がディアブロなのは正解ですが、彼には性別はありません。
 しいていえば、男よりです。
 女にもなれるので、決して間違ってはいませんけどねw

DeepL: By the way, you are correct that Diablo is the strongest of the Twelve Kings, but he does not have a gender.

If anything, he is more of a man.

He can also be a woman, though, so he's not wrong by any means.
Sauce [1] so shipping him to rimuru isn't a gae 👁️👄👁️

Thank you Elizhaa,
I have just one question; Do you support or are against CM 2 and NE type 2?
Though I understand if you are neutral as we don't have much to work with

Power scaling by Fuse 👁️👄👁️
リムル>>>壁>ギィ、クロエ>竜種四体、ミリム>>>ディアブロ>ゼギオン、ベニマル>>>>>>その他

DeepL: Rimuru > > Wall > Gee, Chloe > Four dragon species, Milim > > Diablo > Zegion, Benimar >>>>>> and others.
Idk who tf is wall sauce [1]

I have just one question; Do you support or are against CM 2 and NE type 2?
Though I understand if you are neutral as we don't have much to work with
Great Spirits are accepted as Type 3 concepts, currently; there was not enough proof that they transcend reality like by predating existence or being unaffected by their associated objects/beings altered or destroyed, in a thread that I did when I was less familiar with the topic. If there are more solid proofs, I would be fine with it. As of now, I am neutral.

NEP type 2
  • I am kind of neutral, also, I am waiting to see the arguments in the thread first,

Last edited:
Kek, spiritual lifeforms have many statements that support that they are all genderless, in the WN.
Demons were stated to not have gender in the LN from the 17th volume.
I haven't seen directly stating that diablo is a genderless on wn > • < and his gender here should be change to Androgynous same to Gii

In the WN, when the others like Benimaru were becoming spiritual lifeforms, it has been like state they wouldn't be able to have children; Benimaru's case support they are sexless/genderless.

Sex is biological, gender is self-identification.
So it's safe to assume that while spiritual lifeforms are sexless, their gender is indicated by whether they assume a feminine or masculine form or both, or to which sex/gender they are attracted to.

Sex is biological, gender is self-identification.
So it's safe to assume that while spiritual lifeforms are sexless, their gender is indicated by whether they assume a feminine or masculine form or both, or to which sex/gender they are attracted to.
I just said genderless because that it is one of the gender ratings. Though, it seems like spiritual lifeforms would have a gender format similar to Rimuru's.

Last edited:
I just said genderless because that it is one of the gender ratings. Though, it seems like spiritual lifeformz would have a gender format similar to Rimuru's.
Yeah I get it.
But it kinda depends on the character tbh. Rimuru was sexless from the very beginning.
Meanwhile, Benimaru still has his flame oni to satisfy his wives, he just became sterile upon becoming a spiritual lifeform. So it seems he's still male in both sex and gender.
And someone like Ifrit is sexless but assumes and prefers masculine form.

And yeah we should eventually change their gender stats into what fits, though as of now only Ifrit comes to mind (Treyni likely has a full female body when she became a dryad doll and seems to identify as female. Ifrit has stated that he doesn't really think much about genders, if I'm not mistaken).

EDIT: I forgot to add, but Rimuru's Gender stat will be replaced with something like "Sexless, identifies as a male". Ifrit/Charys would be "Sexless, assumes masculine form". I think other spiritual lifeforms still have reproductive organs so they won't be sexless. True Dragons probably do not possess reproductive organs in their dragon form so they could be sexless in that state.

Last edited:
So in Volume 12, Rimuru finally debuts his new OP magic tech Argos. It is basically surveillance within continental range.
Rimuru scatters his miniscule and stationary slime clones in strategic locations throughout the Jura Forest, which serves as a link (and IIRC mana supply) to the water droplets in the stratosphere. Said water droplets acts as some sort of a video camera that shows views on the Forest, and even up to the Canaat Mountains (which is confirmed to have higher altitude than Mount Everest). Argos works even at night and Rimuru can use Megiddo with it just fine (though it's weaker at night).
Question is, are there any Powers and Abilities that he would have because of this? Or do we not have any surveillance power pages on the wiki?

Canaat Mountains already that high...how about the Dragon's Peak that literally located in the largest and widest Mountains?

Canaat Mountains already that high...how about the Dragon's Peak that literally located in the largest and widest Mountains?
The Dragon's peak (or Dragon's Roost as the fanTL translates it) are in the Canaat Mountains.
So they're... somewhere higher than the Everest.

You might be confusing Canaat with the Coscia Mountains? (The mountain range where the Tengu tribe lives). I believe there have been mistranslations switching them with each other before.

EDIT: Other parameters confirms that the distance between Dwargon and Tempest is 1000 kilometers. The distance between Tempest and Blumund (incorrectly written by Fuse as Ingracia) is 300 kilometers. There are other distance stuff I forgot about.

Last edited:
Back