• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

The Dragon's peak (or Dragon's Roost as the fanTL translates it) are in the Canaat Mountains.
So they're... somewhere higher than the Everest.

You might be confusing Canaat with the Coscia Mountains? (The mountain range where the Tengu tribe lives). I believe there have been mistranslations switching them with each other before.

EDIT: Other parameters confirms that the distance between Dwargon and Tempest is 1000 kilometers. The distance between Tempest and Blumund (incorrectly written by Fuse as Ingracia) is 300 kilometers. There are other distance stuff I forgot about.
IK...just saying that Dragon's Peak as the highest point of Canaat maybe can reach the stratosphere surely bcs Canaat Mountains already higher than Everest, generally. From the Map we already know how wide and large that Mountains are, roughly tho.

Wasn't it Kusha? Or i just forgot about Coscia...

Last edited:
IK...just saying that Dragon's Peak as the highest point of Canaat maybe can reach the stratosphere surely bcs Canaat Mountains already higher than Everest, generally. From the Map we already know how wide and large that Mountains is, roughly tho.

Wasn't it Kusha? Or i just forgot about Coscia...
Argos is generally up to the stratosphere so presumably the Dragon Roost can reach up to that heights but not greater. You can read volume 12 if it has other indications about its exact height.

Coscia and Kusha/Kushan are just different translations of the same thing. I'm not sure what Yen Press uses, but the fan translators uses the former.

Argos is generally up to the stratosphere so presumably the Dragon Roost can reach up to that heights but not greater. You can read volume 12 if it has other indications about its exact height.

Coscia and Kusha/Kushan are just different translations of the same thing. I'm not sure what Yen Press uses, but the fan translators uses the former.
It's the same huh...i tho i forgot it or smh.

• Luminous
• Both are good
• Either Carrion or Karion
• Misery
• Rain
If Misery and Rain are too direct for a name (it is what it is), Mizari/Mizeri and Rein/Rhein are good.

Huh? What now?
リムル>>>壁>ギィ、クロエ>竜種四体、ミリム>>>ディアブロ>ゼギオン、ベニマル>>>>>>その他

DeepL: Rimuru > > Wall > Gee, Chloe > Four dragon species, Milim > > Diablo > Zegion, Benimar >>>>>> and others.

"RImuru >> Wall > Gee, Chloe"

Fuse's words not mine. I always knew Tensura was wall level, I mean Rimuru is a slime and Zegion is just a bug so of course they're weaker than a wall because wall >>>>>>>>>>>> bug, and slime

After reading the thread:

"Given from whats written In nothingness power finds its fill. That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power. Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits. Who came to exist at the same moment as the world. Aka it implies that the concepts simultaneously came into being the same time the objects of the concept came into being. Similar to how the concept of Humanity came when Humans first came to existence." (BY RM97)
But this is wrong though. It is said that the world was created but there was nothing in it, "But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.", and the Great Spirits came into being first, the Great Spirit of light and darkness came and created light and darkness. Then it states, " the great spirit time was born. The child of light and darkness. And thus the world began to move." MEANING that time wasn't a thing before the Great Spirit of time was born.
"The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself. Inside the flowing currents of life and death, Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky―these five great spirits were born" This helps our argument more because as it stated before in the quote, the world had nothing, NOTHING, and then the Great Spirits of the elements were born. There is nothing that states that the elements appeared out of nothing, or somehow came into being, before the Great Spirits of the elements, this and the earlier quote(of the world still having nothing in it) debunks the notion that the Great Spirits are depended on their objects. How can the elements be born before the Great Spirits if there was nothing before the birth of the Great Spirits(of the elements)?

Also the After Stories confirmed that there were other dimensions/universes, which had spirits(NOT Great Spirits) in them, then when Ramiris healed/woke those sleeping spirits the world started to heal(though I must say Veldora helped a lot). The Great Spirits helped to create Veldanava's world(a multiverse), and Ciel states " I saw the destruction of the universe" in the battle with Yuuki, this states not the destruction of the multiverse but the destruction of the universe.

"That's not the case. Look: "Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world." The end of the world is a completely separate event from the actions of the spirit that erases anything. In the second-to-last chapter Ciel even says that the world "arrived at nothingness" through the law of entropy, which seems to be an inherent characteristic of the world itself, since the Great Spirits are already gone before that. So the Great Spirits are not the cause of the collapse of the world, as the world would collapse regardless."(BY NEOSUPERIOR) This is wrong because the multiverse didn't die but the universe did, and there is nothing that states that the Great Spirits had died.

There is nothing that debunks the Great Spirits being CM 2 and there is only the "The Great Spirits came before their objects" argument we have for CM2, unless there is another thing stated that I didn't know of. I also want to state that we don't know anything about the Eraser Spirit, only other than it will erase the Great Spirits and the world. One interesting thing to consider here is that the concept of destruction is already in the Tensura multiverse as seen with the destruction of a universe, but the Great Spirit of destruction is still not born. This indicates that the Great Spirits are independent from the multiverse as I stated before, but this also questions why hasn't the Great Spirit of destruction been born yet.

The thread ended with a "bump" which is sad to see, since we hadn't confirmed them CM2 or CM 3 yet. We don't have much details on the Great Spirits other than this, but this also means we have nothing that debunks the CM2. The only reason the thread died was because people thought that the destruction of the universe meant the destruction of the Great Spirits and that the Great Spirits were created at the same time/after their objects, which are both wrong.

Last edited:
You could just post it on the thread though. Also yeah the other world dying because of the Spirits there are dying, the Spirits are fragments of the great spirit if all of the fragments dying so is the concepts they're embodies and it does not affect the great spirits at all, though its pretty self explanatory.

Eh don't want to revive a year old dead thread that I don't think anyone is willing to revisit.
@Makenai
Who's making the CRT? Is it Metalballrun or are you going to make the CRT, if so when will the CRT be dropped?
Edit: @Elizhaa since the previous arguments in the past thread is no longer applicable/ is debatable, and since the thread was ended without a real conclusion, will you be making another CRT?

Last edited:
Does transformation into a Saint grant Transformation?

In Hinata's case, she transformed into a Saint right before fighting Rimuru.
In Yuuki's case, he transformed into a Sage, and then transformed into a full Saint consecutively during his fight against Guy Crimson.

I'm just including new stuff in Volume 12 that I can to the CRT that I was already making, I probably won't be able to include everything.
It's mostly new powers for Yuuki and Rimuru, upgrades and new keys for Adalman and Yuuki (Adalman gets 6-C, Yuuki gets 6-A as a Saint) that I got from V12, since I don't have the time constructing stuff for new profiles (and a lot of new stuff in V12 are about characters without profiles, like Chloe stopping time, Guy fodderizing Yuuki, and Empire stuff).

Isn’t there a feat of Guy and Chloe moving faster than time?
No? At least not in volume 12, or in the LN as far as I know. Rimuru concluded that Chloe can stop time, and Guy can either do the same or he can move even during stopped time. There are other stuff like them looking like stop-motion images in Rimuru's perspective but I forgot and am unsure what's the cause of that, whether it was them being too fast or the time-stop not being continuous.

The closest we have to someone getting infinite/immeasurable speed is Velgrynd with Cthugah using Instantaneous Movement (can cross any distance in 0 time IIRC, but this is debatable to be just advanced form of teleportation) and maybe Space-Time Continuous Strike (transcends space and time and attacks with Low Multiversal range).

The closest we have to someone getting infinite/immeasurable speed is Velgrynd with Cthugah using Instantaneous Movement (can cross any distance in 0 time IIRC, but this is debatable to be just advanced form of teleportation) and maybe Space-Time Continuous Strike (transcends space and time and attacks with Low Multiversal range).
Can't we just make it immeasurable and calls it a day? :unsure:

We gotta wait for Tensura Fan to reach Volume 17 in order to conclude whether or not it really is (hopefully it is), though Velgrynd doesn't even have a profile yet.
Beretta, Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima, among many others really need their LN profiles now.

Ain't turn null qualifies for NEP 2? It predate all things it created (include concepts), and it exists before all things was created (So yeah that sht is unbound by the realities) and the real name of Turn null is literally nothingness/void...

No? At least not in volume 12, or in the LN as far as I know. Rimuru concluded that Chloe can stop time, and Guy can either do the same or he can move even during stopped time. There are other stuff like them looking like stop-motion images in Rimuru's perspective but I forgot and am unsure what's the cause of that, whether it was them being too fast or the time-stop not being continuous.
"«—!! One possibility has emerged. Assuming that the individual ‘Chloe Aubert’ can use the power of the Unique Skill ‘Time Travel,’ which has been integrated into Ultimate Skill ‘Yog-Sothoth,’ to control time, ‘Analyze and Assess’ will always fail, since it is impossible to observe phenomena that are not on the same time axis.»

Ah, is that so…

The true nature of the power that Chloe acquired was the ability to stop time, or something to that effect."

Raphael says that Analyze and Assess can't work because those two are not on the "same time axis", and Rimuru thinks that they're stopping time. Unless their power is that they can only stop time for a second, I wouldn't understand how Rimuru and others are able to see them move.

"The bright glint of a moving blade.

I had no clue where he brought it out from, but Guy had a longsword in his hand and was currently swinging down at Chloe’s neck with it.

Guy’s swift swordsmanship was worthy of being called godlike. My perceptual speed, which stretched things out a million times more than normal, told me that I was already too late even if I moved immediately.

Not only that, Leon and Luminas faced the same dilemma. Everyone had an air of despair and tried to turn away from the horror that would transpire.

But, in the next moment, a sharp and clear clang echoed.

«—?!»

The small Chloe suddenly grew up and blocked Guy’s attack; I didn’t know when she had pulled a sword out, either. Her clothes had also changed to that of a Hero. Chloe’s usage of her Holy Spirit Armor was fairly natural, and she seemed to have already mastered it."

"I was definitely taken aback, but I glanced around to gauge everyone else’s reactions. Leon and Luminas appeared just as pale as I did. However, instead of being angered by Guy’s actions, it felt as if they were desperate to understand what had taken place right in front of their eyes.

The others were out of the question. They evidently didn’t even notice the movement of the swords, so they couldn’t have possibly recognized the dire situation."

and

"They crossed swords several times. It felt like I was watching a stop motion animation; the continuity to the flow of their sword exchanges was nonexistent—or so it seemed. This was bad. I couldn’t fully follow everything, so this was all based on conjecture."

I don't believe that they're too fast because Raphael can't seem to understand them and says that they're not in the same time axis, whatever that means. Not to mention Rimuru states:
"This was because I didn’t understand what had just happened. I couldn’t track their movements even with my perception cranked up by a factor of one million.

It became abundantly clear that this phenomenon wasn’t due to some kind of super speed. There was no turbulence in the surrounding air, nor were there any abnormalities in the laws of physics.

Magic, or something else, perhaps. It’s times like these that my trustworthy partner comes into play. Now, I request an explanation, Raphael-san!

«Report. Unknown. Failed to ‘Analyze and Assess’ the phenomenon performed by individual ‘Chloe Aubert.’»"

Do we need to put "ignores conventional durability with Disintegration) for Disintegration users (and abilities like Shion's Chef or Hinata's Dead End Rainbow) or is it unnecessary, as it is also written in the powers and abilities section of the profiles?

Are the Powers and Abilities for the Light Novel characters supposed to be inside or outside the tabbers?

Maybe possibly immeasurable speed with Cthugah is okay too. Pretty broken in combat tbh since she just need to think and she could go everywhere and everywhen she wants instantly... And yeah it's just an advance or more like superior, faster than the normal teleportation.

“Heh heh, we’ve been sent by Benimaru-sama.”

Gobta casually replies to Alvis while secretly pointing and activating his sheath railgun at Yamza. He has realized the difference in power between the him and Yamza, and that he is no match for Yamza when he deflected Yamza’s sword, That’s why he determined that this is a great opportunity to strike when Yamza is still keeping his distance and weary of his kodachi.

Even Gobta has the phrase “Fair and Just” in his dictionary, but his understanding is a bit different than what common sense would dictate in that it is something to demand from the opponent but not something he would give.

Gobta fires his sneak attack but was deflected by Yamza’s sword.

“Trash! Get out of my way!”

Yamza points the tip of his sword at Gobta and casts his magic.

Yamza launches the Great Magic Water Ice Canon at Gobta, while Gobta launches the same thing back at him using his kodachi.

Gobta did not launch the attack as a counter but rather as a follow up to his initial sneak attack. But the magic saved Gobta’s life as the two canon beam collides with each other mid-air and fizzles out.

“—huh, how could that be as powerful as my magic sword? And even without chanting? How can a lowly trash be so arrogant…”

From that point onward, Yamza begins to treat Gobta as an enemy.

But Gobta is out of tricks.

Oh no, his reaction was so fast I didn't even catch up with it. I was saved because he happened to launch that magic too. If I was stabbed, I would be dead by now. I guess it’s time for my escape!

So what exactly happened here? Did Gobta launch the exact same magic attack at Yamza?
This might give Gobta a "far higher" in his second key with this attack specifically, since Yamza his High 7-A.

Eh don't want to revive a year old dead thread that I don't think anyone is willing to revisit.
@Makenai
Who's making the CRT? Is it Metalballrun or are you going to make the CRT, if so when will the CRT be dropped?
Edit: @Elizhaa since the previous arguments in the past thread is no longer applicable/ is debatable, and since the thread was ended without a real conclusion, will you be making another CRT?
Question, why do you not make the CRT?

The amount of "Rimuru is actually genderfluid and can change in any gender"/"Rimuru can have a penis or a ****** if he wants to" comments on reddit and other social media is physically hurting me.
I thought it was a joke and just typical Rimuru simps being horny. But I've seen it propagated enough that I think they actually believe it.

It's just... extremely cringe and stupid (which is nothing new for a typical Rimuru simp), and worse is that they lure new fans into believing this shit. People who make these kind of comments are equally disgusting as those who seriously and unironically ship Rimuru with Yuuki (okay I'm exaggerating, I just hate this ship).

That has never been implied in any way, at least I don't remember any of the sort in the LN and manga, not sure if that's the case in the WN.
Especially Great Sage who have absolutely no reason to stop Rimuru from growing his junior, as they haven't developed the ego that Raphael had.

If Rimuru could grow a dick he would've had one a long, long time ago already. At most he can just change into more masculine or more feminine body type, but his genitals are nonexistent. No matter what Rimuru simps who wants to bone him want you to believe.

In Facebook atleast they seriously believes it
"Rimuru can grow a dick/******" is really becoming Tensura's own "Saitama can beat everyone with one punch because that's the point of his character" cringe comments.

Which chapter was that?
It doesn't really explain Rimuru being unable to grow one early-series. But that's definitely one of, if not the very source of all the bullshit.

It's also not surprising that that WN-only (for now) information would be applied by these people to the LN versions. Because a good chunk of Tensura fans are unable to differentiate them (and a lot of them probably didn't even read either).

Back