• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

In this case, the abilities Shion would have would be the following.
I don't believe her just having comparable will power would mean she can be Acausality Type 4 as well. There's a difference between literally being Acausal Type 4 and being unbounded by the laws of the world, and being able to harm/effect those that are unbounded by such laws without being one yourself

Shion skill is still inferior to Ultimate Skill. I do agree that it should have something to do with her willpower and yes she can get a possible 2C rating from this.
Supposedly yeah
However , when Shion was fighting Dagruel, Rimuru was sent out of space and time and I am probably going with the assumption that Ciel probably let her evolve at that time because it is an emergency. So, yeah nothing need to be changed in her profile for now and Rimuru was always restricting Shion's ability to evolve
I never said it has to be related to Rimuru, tho.... the thing is just that she can effect US holders without being one herself, not about Rimuru in specific.

I don't believe her just having comparable will power would mean she can be Acausality Type 4 as well.
An ultimate skill is stated to be the top of willpower. In other words, it is implied that only those with enough willpower can become independent from the laws of the world.
For a spiritual life form, the power of the will triumphed over anyone. A Skill was just another form of will force created by the desire of each individual, and the ultimate culmination of that was the Ultimate Skill.

wasn't her skill state to possibly harm TDL Rimuru?. shouldn't that be enough to let her have acausality 4 (bla bla bla)
Rimuru restricted her skill. The skill can only harm Rimuru if it evolves to an Ultimate Skill or in the process of it because Shion willpower is easily capable of doing that. It wouldn't make sense that the lower skills can affect Ultimate Skill user like Rimuru
Shion skill is still inferior to Ultimate Skill. I do agree that it should have something to do with her willpower and yes she can get a possible 2C rating from this. However , when Shion was fighting Dagruel, Rimuru was sent out of space and time and I am probably going with the assumption that Ciel probably let her evolve at that time because it is an emergency. So, yeah nothing need to be changed in her profile for now and Rimuru was always restricting Shion's ability to evolve

Last edited:
We have Infinite speed in WN as well

RAWS :
 なるほど。

先生が言うのなら、そうなのだろう。

という訳で、こうして出向いてやって来たのだ。

まあ、各地の状況も無視出来る訳では無いのだが、ヴェルダを倒せば終了なのだから、優先順位は明白なのだ。

ギィの所は、クロエとギィの一騎討ちが激しさを増していたが動きは無かった。

ルミナスの所は結構ピンチのようだが、アダルマンにアルベルト、そしてシオンが居る。まだまだ大丈夫だろう。

ここでヴェルダを捉えて倒せれば一番良かったのだが、流石にそれは甘い考えだった。

ヴェルダはどうやら、カザリームに与えていた力を回収するのが目的だったようだ。

映像に実体を持たせる、つまりは情報の断片を本体と接続させて操る『多重存在』めいた能力を有するという事。

並列存在は、分身を同時に操る能力だが、個々にエネルギーを分ける必要がある。

その一歩手前の、思考する意思のみを重ねさせて情報のみ同時に回収する能力、と言えば良いだろうか。

明確に本体が必要な『並列存在』と、全てが本体に成り得る『多重存在』と。

どちらが厄介かは、使うものの能力次第であろう。

だが、能力の格としては、『多重存在』が最上位なのは間違いない。

俺も現在、シエル先生に解析させている所なので、自信を持って断言出来る。

話が逸れた。

俺達が到着したのは、ヴェルダが『多重存在』により、カザリームの力を回収してしまったタイミングだった。

一足違いである。

これに関しては仕方がない。何しろ、ヴェルダの存在に気付き転移した時には全てが終わっていたのだから。

認識と同時に、情報が伝達される。それが、『多重存在』の厄介な所なのだ。

時を止める能力なりで阻止しないと、その伝達速度に追いつくのは不可能である。

シエル先生曰く、情報伝達の速度は、実質光速以上であるとの事。

言葉通り、同時、なのだ。

なので、ヴェルダを取り逃がした事についてはどうしようもない。

どの道、断片化した情報体なのだから止めを刺す事も出来なかった訳だし、気にする事は無いだろう。

問題はその直後に起きた。

ベニマルとカザリームの戦いで空いたらしい結界の綻びを、ミザリーが修復してしまったのだ。

恐らく、ヴェルダの情報伝達を阻止しようと結界再構築を行ったのだろうが、悪魔の反応速度を以ってしてもそれは不可能。

寧ろこの状況で反応出来た事こそ、褒めるべきである。

俺達もその綻びを利用して潜入した訳だが、閉じ込められる形になってしまったという訳だ。
Translation :
 I see.

If she says so, then she must be right.

That's why we came here.

Well, the situation in various places cannot be ignored, but the order of priority is clear, because defeating Velda is the end.

At Guy's place, the one-on-one battle between Chloe and Guy was getting more and more intense, but there was no movement.

Luminous's place seemed to be in a lot of trouble, but Adalman, Alberto, and Shion were there. They should still be okay.

It would have been best if they could have caught and defeated Velda at this point, but that was a naive idea.

Velda's goal seemed to be to recover the power he had given to Kazalim.

It is a kind of “ Multiple Existence” ability to give substance to images, in other words, to manipulate fragments of information by connecting them to the main body of the image.

Parallel existence is the ability to manipulate alter egos at the same time, but it is necessary to separate the energy of each individual.

It would be better to say that it is an ability to collect only information at the same time by overlapping only the will to think, one step before that. [Infinite Processing Speed]

There are two types of simultaneous existence: “ Parallel Existence,” which clearly requires a main body, and “ Multiple Existence,” in which all of them can become a main body.

Which is more troublesome depends on the ability of the user.

However, as far as the rank of the ability is concerned, the “Multiple Existence” is definitely the highest.

I am currently having Ciel analyze it myself, so I can say with confidence that it is the best of the two.

However, this is a topic I digress from.

We arrived at the same time that Velda had recovered Kazalim's power through “ Multiple Existence”.

We were one step behind.

This could not be helped. After all, everything was already over when we became aware of Velda's presence and made the transition. [referring to Teleportation; Rimuru teleported but still couldn't keep up with Velda, despite teleportation having "No Time Lag" in WN]

Information is transmitted at the moment of cognition. That is why “multiple existence” is so troublesome.

Unless you have the ability to stop time, it is impossible to catch up with the speed of transmission. [Basically, if you are a Time Stop user, you can keep up even with this speed since Time Stop not only stops Time but also "Enhances", aka boosts up your own speed IN ALL ASPECTS, EQUALLY]

According to Dr. Ciel, the speed of information transmission is practically faster than the speed of light. [Prove that its "Speed"]

As the saying goes, at the same time. [Infinite Speed]

Therefore, there is nothing we can do about the fact that we missed Velda.

In any case, since it was a fragmented body of information, it was impossible to stop him, so there was nothing to worry about. [Basically what Digital Lifeforms are in WN, bodies of Information, except a small difference that in LN they aren't "Fragments", but you get the point]

The problem occurred shortly thereafter.

Misery had repaired the tear in the barrier that had apparently been left open by the battle between Benimaru and Kazalim.

Probably, she had reconstructed the barrier to prevent Velda from communicating information, but that was impossible even with the reaction speed of a demon.

In any case, the fact that they were able to react in this situation should be praised.

We also took advantage of the breakdown to infiltrate, but we ended up being trapped.
Note : The translation was done by DeepL, you can check the Fan translation to see for yourself, its almost, if not completely the same.
Also, the things within [ ] are my thoughts, not part of the actual thing.

I will have to check later if this can also get the Immeasurable speed case like in LN or not :)
@Digital_Franz , @CodeCCLL , @Meli_Tempest , @Berga14 , @Mizuki67

Note : The translation was done by DeepL, you can check the Fan translation to see for yourself, its almost, if not completely the same.

I will have to check later if this can also get the Immeasurable speed case like in LN or not :)
You had shown it to me already, and it's pretty good, although it would be nice to look for more backup feats, although I don't remember if there are any.

Last edited:

You had shown it to me already, and it's pretty good, although it would be nice to look for more backup exploits, although I don't remember if there are any.
Yeah, I don't remember either.

We might have immeasurable speed as well 😭
Well, I'm trying to make an analogy via Chloe's time travel ability, its not that hard, I think the chances of it being right are more then 60 percent. Tho just infinite speed has a near 100 percent chance of success

Yo, if I wanna read the light novel, what site has the best translation as of now?
You can read the OTL, that's the best option
But if its beyond Volume Nineteen, then I'd say Slimereader

I could pm you a link to all the OTLs if you want, or invite you to a discord server that has all of em

Is the soul manip resistance layered? I thought it would be because of the hierarchy stuff with ultimate class skills and whatnot, or am I just missing it when looking at the profiles?

Is the soul manip resistance layered? I thought it would be because of the hierarchy stuff with ultimate class skills and whatnot, or am I just missing it when looking at the profiles?
Check our layered ability page

We don't have soul Manipulation layers but there are instances where soul Manipulation can be Conceptual type 1 and Information Type 2

Last edited:
well, there isn't any unique skill so far that explicitly manipulates the soul enough to the extent that it can be considered the base for layering soul hax for Ultimate skills

Hey guys, can someone clarify something to me cause I'm confused rn (lol)... Anyway so, This one says there are no parallel worlds but "other worlds" that exists in other dimensions with their own separate laws, while this one says there are parallel universes/world for every plane of existence, so which one is true? Or are they both true and I just didn't understand it properly
There are countless different worlds (other worlds) created by God, and these worlds probably exist in countless (or countless/3 [numerous] world whatever) different dimensions.

On these dimensions, each difference (i.e. each 3D snapshot) causes the space-time continuum in question to branch, such as Chloe's ability to time travel through her ultimate ability independent of the system that governs the worlds, which in Chloe's case she has done this infinite times but even if Chloe did this uncountable infinite number of times, it wouldn't make any difference because every change on worlds leads to the creation of new timelines. However, the system that governs all existing worlds prevents the creation of these worlds in order to avoid logical contradictions, and the number of space-time continuums is fixed at countless.

I have already mentioned and with the arguments we have mentioned, I think that the timeline of each dimension is almost certainly hypertimeline when I look at other verses that have hypertimeline so far.

So eventually God would be scaled to a probably countless or countless/3 (numerous) Low-1C structure, and the scaling of other characters was also open for discussion...

There are countless different worlds (other worlds) created by God, and these worlds probably exist in countless (or countless/3 [numerous] world whatever) different dimensions.

On these dimensions, each difference (i.e. each 3D snapshot) causes the space-time continuum in question to branch, such as Chloe's ability to time travel through her ultimate ability independent of the system that governs the worlds, which in Chloe's case she has done this infinite times but even if Chloe did this uncountable infinite number of times, it wouldn't make any difference because every change on worlds leads to the creation of new timelines. However, the system that governs all existing worlds prevents the creation of these worlds in order to avoid logical contradictions, and the number of space-time continuums is fixed at countless.

I have already mentioned and with the arguments we have mentioned, I think that the timeline of each dimension is almost certainly hypertimeline when I look at other verses that have hypertimeline so far.

So eventually God would be scaled to a probably countless or countless/3 (numerous) Low-1C structure, and the scaling of other characters was also open for discussion...
If that is indeed true, that if countless worlds exist across countless dimensions, this strongly suggests a dimensional space much more intricate than just 5D. Chloe’s ability to time travel infinitely, creating endless variations of timelines, already introduces a branching complexity that 5D space might struggle to fully account for. The system’s limitation on creating new space-time continuums to prevent contradictions implies a need for a meta-structure to control and oversee this vast web of infinite branching.

A 5D system can handle multiple timelines, but to manage countless worlds where every small change creates new timelines, while simultaneously keeping the number of space-time continuums fixed, would require a dimension beyond 5D. This higher-dimensional space would act as the framework necessary to prevent contradictions and maintain logical coherence across an infinite number of branching outcomes. Therefore, it's highly likely we are dealing with a space that extends beyond 5D, possibly into 6D or more, to control such complexity.

If that is indeed true, that if countless worlds exist across countless dimensions, this strongly suggests a dimensional space much more intricate than just 5D. Chloe’s ability to time travel infinitely, creating endless variations of timelines, already introduces a branching complexity that 5D space might struggle to fully account for. The system’s limitation on creating new space-time continuums to prevent contradictions implies a need for a meta-structure to control and oversee this vast web of infinite branching.

A 5D system can handle multiple timelines, but to manage countless worlds where every small change creates new timelines, while simultaneously keeping the number of space-time continuums fixed, would require a dimension beyond 5D. This higher-dimensional space would act as the framework necessary to prevent contradictions and maintain logical coherence across an infinite number of branching outcomes. Therefore, it's highly likely we are dealing with a space that extends beyond 5D, possibly into 6D or more, to control such complexity.
I think you're either not knowledgeable about the verse or about wiki standards. Otherwise, there is no way you can interpret what I said that way.

Well you're probably right, if you have time can you please tell where to find where the wiki standard is, regarding cosmology scaling like this?

Hey guys, can someone clarify something to me cause I'm confused rn (lol)... Anyway so, This one says there are no parallel worlds but "other worlds" that exists in other dimensions with their own separate laws, while this one says there are parallel universes/world for every plane of existence, so which one is true? Or are they both true and I just didn't understand it properly
There's a difference between Parallel "Worlds" and Parallel "Universes", as well as "Other Worlds".
Proof? First off, the Kanji
Other Worlds : 別次元世界 or 異界ほど or 多様な世界| Scan 1 | Scan 2 [yes, it was mistranslated, the Fan Translation was more accurate even] | Scan 3
Parallel Worlds[in context to there being Other Worlds but "No parallel Worlds"] : 並列世界 | Scan
Parallel Worlds [In context to there being no overlapping Timelines] : 平行世界 | Scan [Note, the Kanji for "universe" here is 存在 which just means "Existence" in general, so no contradictions there either]

Now, the Kanji used for "Parallel Universes" in context to the Multiverse theory when talking about Chloe's cycles is this :
Raws :
多元宇宙論のように、新しい宇宙がどんどん生まれており、幾つもの平行世界が多数重なって存在するとするならば、そこに矛盾は存在せず、二人のクロエは同時に出会う事が可能だろう。
Translated :
If, as in the many-universe theory, new universes are continually being created, and if there are many parallel worlds overlapping each other, then there is no contradiction, and it would be possible for two Chloes to meet at the same time.

So, in Conclusion, "Parallel Worlds" do exist, or to be precise, the "Parallel Worlds" here are in context to Parallel Branching Universes. Meanwhile, Parallel Worlds in context to "Other Worlds" do not exist. Because "Other Worlds" are akin to contains of those Parallel Branching Worlds, they are vaster then Universes, and they[Worlds] are not destroyed even if a specific timeline/universe in them is destroyed.
That should clear it away :)

However, the system that governs all existing worlds prevents the creation of these worlds in order to avoid logical contradictions, and the number of space-time continuums is fixed at countless
Its not that the System prevents the Worlds themselves to be created, but rather, it prevents the same identities from overlapping under the same timeline. Those branching timelines do exist, since Velgrynd even travelled between them, and because there wouldn't be any other way to prevent overlapping identity contradictions from happening. This is why Velgrynd could travel to different timelines but not a timeline where she already existed in.

So, in Conclusion, "Parallel Worlds" do exist, or to be precise, the "Parallel Worlds" here are in context to Parallel Branching Universes. Meanwhile, Parallel Worlds in context to "Other Worlds" do not exist. Because "Other Worlds" are akin to contains of those Parallel Branching Worlds, they are vaster then Universes, and they[Worlds] are not destroyed even if a specific timeline/universe in them is destroyed.
That should clear it away :)
So the whole cosmology includes the countless "Parallel Worlds" and countless "Other Worlds that are vaster then Universes" and finally there's The "World" that contains, governs, and manage all of it, preventing contradictions... I hope my interpretation sounds right

So the whole cosmology includes the countless "Parallel Worlds" and countless "Other Worlds that are vaster then Universes" and finally there's The "World" that contains, governs, and manage all of it, preventing contradictions... I hope my interpretation sounds right
Parallel Worlds are infinite in amount, due to the fact that Chloe travelled to other timelines an infinite/endless amount of times[both infinite and endless are used at different places].

Other Worlds are countless, yes.
There's something in between
Lemme make a quick summary
Parallel Worlds : Already explained
Other Worlds : Same as before
  • Physical Worlds : These are Worlds in which normal human Civilization can exist. They are entirely physical and lack magicules, to be specific, they are the exact opposite of Spirituality in nature. These Worlds can contain a vast amount of Civilizations, including Inter-stellar and even Galactic ones[proving that "Physical" is not just referring to some planet etc.]
  • Spiritual Worlds are "Mental"[Spiritual - both are co-related in-verse] Realms where everything is decided by the power of Will/Mind, they are Voids that lack physicality entirety[because spirituality is the exact opposite of physicality in slime], while they are themselves vaster then Physical Worlds
Dimensions : Contains both Physical and Spiritual Worlds, between these worlds is the time-less void.
The World : Practically all Dimensions as a whole, what Veldanava created
Subspace : A Time-less and Dimension-less void that contains everything

On a side note, there are also isolated dimensions, but two most known ones are Infinite Imprisonment and Imaginary Space.
The first is a Dimension, or to be more specific, a "set" of a complex number of dimensions, where the real part of the complex number is the endless time and the imaginary part is the infinite number of imaginary spaces[also translated as dimensions from RAW], it makes it so that its impossible for the target to interact with the "Real World" at all. Its a "Void" as wel.

Then there is the Imaginary Space, evolved from Stomach, a Metaphysical Space that existed as a Thought World to Rimuru, a Void, "Imagination"[Source : Veldora's Observation Diary]

There is, of course, more explanation on each, but
And of course, I have the scans for everything that I said

Last edited:
I also found an interview with Fuze-sensei and he said these interesting facts:
---Velgyrnd has the ability to travel through dimensions, and can even travel to parallel dimensions. But does this power ever affect other worlds?

Fuse: Strictly speaking, yes. But she has some control over it and tries to make it not have any effect on anything. Were it for Velzard, she would perhaps not cared about it. It's highly possible she would think it to not be of concern if the other person's world got destroyed. There is a clear difference those who can be considerate and those who can't.
I think this solves the question of whether parallel worlds or dimensions exist.

---Seeing as the story revolves around Rimuru, it would appear that even the fierce battles seem warm and welcoming. However, the outside world is harsh, creating a stark contrast in the mood. Once again, I think "TenSura" is Rimuru's story.

Fuse: Indeed. Guy by his lonesome can destroy the world, but he doesn't do that because it's pointless. Perhaps the reason why not a lot of characters who would do meaningless things is because of "TenSura".
I also don't know in what context "World" is here since Tensura is the entire work or it simply talks about the Cardinal World.

Back