• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Suspended world is now basically confirmed to be type 5 causality, right? even shion's ability can't work in the suspended world, she uses it on her own body to adapt to the suspended world is different

When releasing the official translation of volume 19 would digital life forms and the suspended world ability become low 1C or 1C?
Even so I am against using that timeline reasoning. The way dB get their tier seems very fishy. Not gonna comment anything on it. Tier doesn't really matter anyways most important are the hax

Last edited:
Can u guys add here if there is anything missing

Did Diablo have Time stop in LN or was it only on WN

Dino ability is seriously missing
Layered sleep manip
Hold up let me add it

Added dino ability
Next time also people with specific resistances shouldn't be added luckily ultimate skill users actually resist Alvis petrification and matter manip ability
Also perception manip exist in unique skills
Any other skills or resistance specific to a person should never be added into a general term, thank you for the hard work

Everyone should better be on their sits for December
The moment of truth of tiers
Maybe i might do it before December but get this
Mid tiers are large star level
Top tiers are 2-C
God tiers are 2-A
God himself....well still 2-A but his hax is crazy
I would focus on tier upgrade sooner or later so prepare yourselves

@everyone 😂
In your crt it talks about Minitz having attack potency high 4C and ultimate skill user having resistance to this so would that be having durability high 4C? and would this give people comparable in strength to Minitz attack potency high 4C? edit: I posted it here so as not to disturb the crt

In your crt it talks about Minitz having attack potency high 4C and ultimate skill user having resistance to this so would that be having durability high 4C? and would this give people comparable in strength to Minitz attack potency high 4C? edit: I posted it here so as not to disturb the crt
That's the whole point of the crt

Nah
He isn't getting Conceptual destruction resistance
We were talking about ressurection
Someone said that Rimuru is actually Veldanava or something idk at V21, so he should be able to ressurect themself from being destroyed. Since Veldanava is a Type 1 concept from predating the universe, and he can come back from his own destruction

Someone said that Rimuru is actually Veldanava or something idk at V21, so he should be able to ressurect themself from being destroyed. Since Veldanava is a Type 1 concept from predating the universe, and he can come back from his own destruction

I don't think it was implied they have similar nature or existence.

Btw can I ask why granbell profile have resistance to mind manipulation for his ultimate skill. It looks like Unconventional mind manipulation resistance

Rimuru killed/absorbed Charybdis who had type 4 immortality and resurrection and in the slime key he has resurrection denial but Charybdis also has type 4 immortality so I was in doubt does Rimuru only have resurrection denial or does he also have type 4 immortality denial?

Or maybe it's the same thing? I don't understand much about the skills, I only know what is in the description on the page, that's why I ask so many questions.

Rimuru killed/absorbed Charybdis who had type 4 immortality and resurrection and in the slime key he has resurrection denial but Charybdis also has type 4 immortality so I was in doubt does Rimuru only have resurrection denial or does he also have type 4 immortality denial?
basically resurrections is type 4 immortality
Also if you want talk about tensura power scaling wise and you have discord add me.
User name : 12_ashen_12

I looked at Sonic's profile and saw that he has greater information manipulation type 2 and Rimuru already has information manipulation and in vol19(or 20?) he learns to move in the suspended world transforming his body into information and manipulating the information directly so this would give the Rimuru greater manipulation of information?

Back