• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

hold up @CodeCCLL how Come ramiris have Dimensional Manipulation? Does it fit the bill?
For Dimensional Manipulation, I think Ramiris must have feat of converting a 3D structure into a 4D structure.

Otherwise, Labyrinth Creation must be added as 4D Spatial Manipulation, 4D Creation in to profile.

For Dimensional Manipulation, I think Ramiris must have feat of converting a 3D structure into a 4D structure.

Otherwise, Labyrinth Creation must be added as 4D Spatial Manipulation, 4D Creation in to profile.
Light novel, yeah but unknown for WN
She might even have feat for both
三人で、面を描く二次元二人で、点と点を結ぶ一次元四人ならば、空間を形成する三次元となる
Well not using that pretty sure she isolated 4D within 3D

Dimensional Manipulation will be removed from WN Ramiris' profile, apparently it was added to the profile without any CRT.

Also, WN and LN version of Ramiris's Labyrinth are very different, WN version is only infinite size of subspace. Creating the WN Labyrinth can only be a High 3A creation feat for Ramiris.

Same argument was used for WN Rimuru but that get rejected
If you're talking about this thread, it's closed before anyone has fully considered the arguments. (HDE got so much attention that no one talked about Dimensional Manipulation.)
If I create the same crt again now with neater arguments, I'm sure it will be accepted.

If you're talking about this thread, it's closed before anyone has fully considered the arguments. (HDE got so much attention that no one talked about Dimensional Manipulation.)
Nah I was actually talking about the Dimensional Manipulation revision thread where it was discussed who qualifies and who isn't. Someone brought up Rimuru and his feats/evidences, but it got rejected.

Nah I was actually talking about the Dimensional Manipulation revision thread where it was discussed who qualifies and who isn't. Someone brought up Rimuru and his feats/evidences, but it got rejected.
I found what you're talking about.
Yes, expanding the Low-2C structure to 2A is not sufficient for Dimensional Manipulation. However, expanding a Finite-Infinite 3D structure into a Low-2C (4D) structure may qualify for Dimensional Manipulation as stated here.
If I had to explain my argument:

We saw that Rimuru's Unique Skill, Predator, only has Finite-Infinite 3D absorption. Therefore, we have to assume that the Predator's stomach is Finite-Infinite 3D.

We later saw Rimuru's Unique Skill Predator evolve into the Ultimate Skill Gluttonous King Beelzebub. Beelzebub has 4D Absorption, and Beelzebub's Evolved Stomach was large enough to contain a 4D structure (Universal Space-time Continuum).

And finally, Void God Azathoth, which is the combination of Rimuru's Four Ultimate Skills, has at least equal absorption (4D) as Beelzebub. When Rimuru obtained the Void God Azathoth, Ciel expanded Beelzebub's stomach (Low-2C) into the Void God Azathoth's Imaginary Space (2A).

So Void God Azathoth's Imaginary Space (2A) > Gluttonous King Beelzebub Stomach (Low-2C) > Predator's Stomach (Finite-Infinite 3D)

Therefore, Rimuru must have Dimensional Manipulation due to evolved Predator's finite-infinite 3D stomach into Beelzebub's 4D (Low-2C) stomach. I know it's a bit vague but I think, it should at least probably get a rating.

I don't think it was necessary in the first place, since that whole specific ability can only work to only Rimuru's Imaginary Space and not other object/space. Its not like Rimuru can even adjust the dimensionality of his pocket dimension to 3-D or even 5-D.

Excuse me @Catpija and @CodeCCLL do either of you use discord? Me and a friend is trying to make an discord server for tensura scalers. It will simplify communication, and make us able to help eachother out much easier. If you are willing to join ll i will need is your discord usernamn so i can invite you. (We plan to create profiles, CRTs and pages for tensura and any help counts.

Excuse me @Catpija and @CodeCCLL do either of you use discord? Me and a friend is trying to make an discord server for tensura scalers. It will simplify communication, and make us able to help eachother out much easier. If you are willing to join ll i will need is your discord usernamn so i can invite you. (We plan to create profiles, CRTs and pages for tensura and any help counts.
Sure,my username is catpizza.

(with a dot)

I found what you're talking about.
Yes, expanding the Low-2C structure to 2A is not sufficient for Dimensional Manipulation. However, expanding a Finite-Infinite 3D structure into a Low-2C (4D) structure may qualify for Dimensional Manipulation as stated here.
If I had to explain my argument:

We saw that Rimuru's Unique Skill, Predator, only has Finite-Infinite 3D absorption. Therefore, we have to assume that the Predator's stomach is Finite-Infinite 3D.

We later saw Rimuru's Unique Skill Predator evolve into the Ultimate Skill Gluttonous King Beelzebub. Beelzebub has 4D Absorption, and Beelzebub's Evolved Stomach was large enough to contain a 4D structure (Universal Space-time Continuum).

And finally, Void God Azathoth, which is the combination of Rimuru's Four Ultimate Skills, has at least equal absorption (4D) as Beelzebub. When Rimuru obtained the Void God Azathoth, Ciel expanded Beelzebub's stomach (Low-2C) into the Void God Azathoth's Imaginary Space (2A).

So Void God Azathoth's Imaginary Space (2A) > Gluttonous King Beelzebub Stomach (Low-2C) > Predator's Stomach (Finite-Infinite 3D)

Therefore, Rimuru must have Dimensional Manipulation due to evolved Predator's finite-infinite 3D stomach into Beelzebub's 4D (Low-2C) stomach. I know it's a bit vague but I think, it should at least probably get a rating.
dimensional manipulation doesn't matter
I feel what matters the most is his BDE
Imaginary space is the same space holy spirit stayed due to the presence of Turn null , don't know if @Catpija used that argument
I don't think it was necessary in the first place, since that whole specific ability can only work to only Rimuru's Imaginary Space and not other object/space. Its not like Rimuru can even adjust the dimensionality of his pocket dimension to 3-D or even 5-D.
There other abilities to argue for.

Big Revision

Does destroying soul grant you I'm 2 in this series?
What does destroying Spiritual life-forms grant you
It depends how you destroy the spiritual life form.

If you destroy the material body of it is nothing really special but it can depend of the material body of who you destroyed.

if you kill the spiritual and astral body of it that is soul manipulation and mind manipulation since the memories are stored inside the astral body.

If you destroy the soul it is information manipulation type 2.

Nonexistence in Slime
Lately we should know or we all Know Hell is a world which Contains Forbidden emptiness. Its like this in slime if existence was 1, non existence is -1, all negative energy is -1 its depiction is clear, the factor that then separates Void from existence is nothingness aka 0
Then, as if connecting heaven and earth, a dark electrical discharge commenced-
countless numbers of dark spots were
released. They were the fangs of darkness
that devoured all matter. It was the
forbidden dark magic art, the manipulation
of the forbidden void. The void unleashed in
this world would not disappear until its
negative energy was brought to zero. It filled
the inside of the magic circle barrier that
connected heaven and earth, causing it to
disappear.
If every matter is 1, Darkness is -1 then Nothing is 0, technically is Void (Hell) then we have the Great spiritual world which is 'Nothing'
何もない。

海も空も。

天と地、 上下さえもなかった。

「あ?」 「Ah?」

ヴェガはようやく、己が置かれている立場に気付いた。

その場所では、星も輝かない。

光がないので、色もなかった。

何も存在していない、 完全なる "無だったのだ。

「おいおい……………」

これは不味いのではと、ようやく気付くヴェガである。

何もないから 指標がない。

「動いてみても、進んでいるのか後退しているのか、 それすらも判別出来ない状況だった。

魔素もない

ヴェガから垂れ流されていた魔素が拡散しても、何かに当たる気配はなかった。
Deep L Translation
Nothing.

No sea, no sky.

There was no heaven and earth, not even up and down.

"Ah?" Ah?

Vega finally realized his position.

In that place, the stars did not shine.

There was no light, so there was no color.

Nothing existed, a complete "nothingness.

"Oh come on, ................"

It is Vega who finally realizes that this must be bad.

There was nothing, so there were no indicators.

Even if he tried to move, he couldn't tell whether he was advancing or retreating.

No magic element either.

Even when the magic element that was dripping from Vega diffused, there was no sign of hitting anything.
MTL:
there is nothing.

The sea and the sky.

There was no heaven and earth, even upper and lower.

"Ah?"

Vega finally realized the position he was in.

In that place, even the stars do not shine.

Since there was no light, there was no color.

Nothing existed, it was a complete nothingness.

"hey hey……………"

Vega finally realizes that this might not taste good.

There are no indicators because there is nothing.

Even when I tried to move, I couldn't tell whether it was moving forward or retreating.

There is no magic essence

Even though the magic essence that was dripping from Vega spread, there was no sign of it hitting anything.`
Original Japanese TL:
There was nothing. No sea, no sky. There was no distinction between heaven and earth, no notion of up or down.

"Ah?"

Vega only just now realized the situation he was faced with. In this place, there were no stars twinkling around him. There was no source of light, no way to distinguish colors. There was nothing that existed here, total zero.

"Hey… Wait…"

Vega felt the bad taste growing in his mouth. There were no frames of reference to guide him.

"Even if I move, I can't tell what direction I'm going in…"

There were no Magicules to guide him either. No matter how much of his own inexhaustible Magicules he released into the surroundings, they never hit anything.
I provided as many TL as possible to aspectualise the the "World" as it is described to be "Nothingness" itself
Then adding salt to the case, God is a being that "Doesn't Exist
What would this mean?
Rimuru/Veldanava true dragon can interact and kill Nep 1 beings
Also can interact with Nep2
God is Nep3, but its better to say Nep2 but he is 3

Nonexistence in Slime
Lately we should know or we all Know Hell is a world which Contains Forbidden emptiness. Its like this in slime if existence was 1, non existence is -1, all negative energy is -1 its depiction is clear, the factor that then separates Void from existence is nothingness aka 0

If every matter is 1, Darkness is -1 then Nothing is 0, technically is Void (Hell) then we have the Great spiritual world which is 'Nothing'

Deep L Translation

MTL:

Original Japanese TL:

I provided as many TL as possible to aspectualise the the "World" as it is described to be "Nothingness" itself
What would this mean?
If I recall correctly, does "World" also fall under the law of subspace? If it does, wouldn't it be NEP 2, given that God is in a non-dual condition, not only to Light and Darkness but to all Great spirits, which makes him lack Great spirit? All laws were also created by Veldanava, and if it falls under the law of subspace, it would make Veldanava exist and not exist simultaneously due to a lack of everything, and he is also the beginning of everything.

However, if my memory serves me right, but if wrong, then maybe NEP 3 is not a problem.

If I recall correctly, does "World" also fall under the law of subspace? If it does, wouldn't it be NEP 2, given that God is in a non-dual condition, not only to Light and Darkness but to all Great spirits, which makes him lack Great spirit? All laws were also created by Veldanava, and if it falls under the law of subspace, it would make Veldanava exist and not exist simultaneously due to a lack of everything, and he is also the beginning of everything.
Yeah he is in a non dual condition all "all-in-one" beings physiology is automatically Nep3 in my understanding because of their non non dual existence their nature As whatever exist is them and whatever that doesn't is also them as well to add to the fire he is also then separate from it lol thats more even more nothing but nep3 works alright they are nothing in Nep2 state and existence

Nonexistence in Slime

Deep L Translation

MTL:

Original Japanese TL:

What would this mean?
You can be both NEP 2 and 3 if void in tensura is -1 existence is 1 and the great spiritual world is « nothing » or 0 that would make god scale to 2 more logical state than a « conventional » character like both 1, -1 at the same time and also 0 that should be also explained in his nonexistent physiology and also his Transduality

Why do i honestly feel that All tensura characters or most with ultimate skills should be extraordinary geniuses or geniuses
All ultimate skill users are able to analyze and compherend all non concealed phenomenon

Going for Vector Manipulation soon enough after this thread gets accepted and ultimate skill users will have Resistance against that said ability

dino profile have been publish

dino profile have been publish
how do you add on this profile
Articles about
Diablo
Web NovelLight Novel

@Shiraito983 I also added Dino's profile to the verse page, if you want the image on the verse page not to be the same as the one on the profile, feel free to change it.

The ultimate slime key Rimuru has Greater Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation with his aura, so it could be that after evolving into a true dragon he may have gained resistance to Veldora's aura which has the same properties and that affected him in the pre-ultimate slime key. ?

The ultimate slime key Rimuru has Greater Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation with his aura, so it could be that after evolving into a true dragon he may have gained resistance to Veldora's aura which has the same properties and that affected him in the pre-ultimate slime key. ?
We are yet to make a resistance section for ultimate slime key

Please read at least this:
Rimuru's imaginary space is 2A and in the description of his pocket reality manipulation ability he says: Rimuru is also capable of using Complex Space as defense). So Rimuru's durability would be 2A since he can use imaginary space as defense, and would have 2A range with imaginary space like in the web novel? which in the accelerator profile says that its durability is high 1C because it uses a barrier manipulating vectors or something like that, so I thought "could the imaginary space fit in the same way?"

Read this if you have time:
(And I know I'm asking a lot of questions about Rimuru's abilities, but I'm only 15 years old and I have a mild degree of autism, and I recently discovered that I have lupus and it's very active. I'm having to use a wheelchair (I'll I only need it for a few months) and I haven't left the house for over a month and I won't be able to go out for the rest of the year (until I get better) and my only time is playing video games and seeing Rimuru's skills and crt about him, so I get very bored during the day and I'm very curious and I really like talking (on a level that can be a little annoying for those who don't like that) so I'm sorry for sending such a long text but I don't know anyone If you like Rimuru then I can only ask you (I wrote this huge text to at least prevent anyone from getting angry)

Back