• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Read this if you have time:
(And I know I'm asking a lot of questions about Rimuru's abilities, but I'm only 15 years old and I have a mild degree of autism, and I recently discovered that I have lupus and it's very active. I'm having to use a wheelchair (I'll I only need it for a few months) and I haven't left the house for over a month and I won't be able to go out for the rest of the year (until I get better) and my only time is playing video games and seeing Rimuru's skills and crt about him, so I get very bored during the day and I'm very curious and I really like talking (on a level that can be a little annoying for those who don't like that) so I'm sorry for sending such a long text but I don't know anyone If you like Rimuru then I can only ask you (I wrote this huge text to at least prevent anyone from getting angry)
Why would you state out your personal issues on wiki? You must really be a die hard fan of slime

Why would you state out your personal issues on wiki? You must really be a die hard fan of slime
I'm really a fan of Rimuru I watched the anime and the manga 4 times I read the entire web novel and the light novel. And sorry for bringing up my personal problems, this is a bad habit that I have when I get excited I say unnecessary things like every time I go to the doctor I say the bad parts and I get burned, for example saying that I forget to take my medicines and things of the type.

can i ask why shion has acausality 4 and invulnerability. She doesnt have an ultimate skill yet

can i ask why shion has acausality 4 and invulnerability. She doesnt have an ultimate skill yet
It was probably confused with web novel counterpart. We should delete it for now.

Come on they can't dirty my boy like this. I can't accept the series ending while he become irrevelant
acaa70c9efd89da4e0e63eba4e76eea9.png

it seems like we are missing some resistance for ultimate skill users sigh. I am thinking we should create a blog for it

Just add all unique skill abilities for ultimate skill resistance.
Only chef/chosen one/absolute severance/infinite prison is exception
i will just leave that problem aside first. I will make the profile cleaner for you all to see atleast

Last edited:
Is the justification for Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation here that Gabriel's Concept of Fixation influences the Type 1 Concept of Time and that Sariel is comparable to Gabriel?
Well, both honestly 🙂

Ohh right half of you don't know but
Chloe now have a profile

Why does Diablo have Enhanced Supernatural Willpower because he has an ultimate skill and Rimuru doesn't have it even though he also has an ultimate skill?

I was thinking: since Rimuru has quantum manipulation by manipulating particles of information that are smaller than a photon and are in all matter, would this give Rimuru Matter Manipulation (on a quantum level)?

And since spiritual life forms are resistant to quantum manipulation, would this give them resistance to the manipulation of matter at a quantum level?

I read more as it didn't specify so I was in doubt (taking things literally and needing to be explained clearly in order to understand is a characteristic of autism (I'm autistic)

I was thinking: since Rimuru has quantum manipulation by manipulating particles of information that are smaller than a photon and are in all matter, would this give Rimuru Matter Manipulation (on a quantum level)?

And since spiritual life forms are resistant to quantum manipulation, would this give them resistance to the manipulation of matter at a quantum level?
It should be like that.

Ohh right half of you don't know but
Chloe now have a profile
No AE Type 1?

Made page

Back