• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chloe Aubert Profile Creation

Just a lil bit of concerns, you should get Chloe's pic renderd Here and put it on right side on page instead of top. That way it will look good.

Also make sure you bold STAMINA, RANGE AND INTELLIGENCE rating as per the new guidelines

You can use fan art of them but need to credit the creator of that art

Also the pic u used is not official?
It is very official
That quote under was also immediately below the text as well
What i mean is, that picture is for when she said that quote, perfect utility of both quote and picture 😎
Its in volume 16

Please do not make any changes to the profile for a while. When there is an editing conflict, I have to fix everything manually.

I removed some abilities that I thought Chloe shouldn't have and added some abilities that I thought she should have. If there is a point you disagree with, let us discuss that point. (I may have missed somethings.)

You can make any changes you want visually.

Last edited:
I removed some abilities that I thought Chloe shouldn't have and added some abilities that I thought she should have. If there is a point you disagree with, let us discuss that point. (I may have missed somethings.)

You can make any changes you want visually. I edited the profile according to the general structure.
All abilities are what she should have tho
I just didn't have scan for em, will upload later
But let me check to be sure

okay i get it
The abilities gotten from monsters were removed
Got that, thanks

You can make any changes you want visually. I edited the profile according to the general structure.
All abilities are what she should have tho
I just didn't have scan for em, will upload later
But let me check to be sure

I think you should add Suspend World now. She does use it on vol 12

resurrection for time travel
analytical prediction for the usurper

Last edited:
Its a sandbox you could've helped out
Nah. I'm busy. Just copy pasta something.

Well she does have enough feats for that. Like She was exerting power comparable to Veldora and was physically harming veldora something like that and on defense, sometimes like was uninfected by Veldora attack via absolute defense of infinite prison

Anything else?
Ap Universe+(Was exerting power comparable to true dragons and physically harming veldora using her Absolute Severance and various Magic), Universe+ (parried guy crimson attack)

Durability Universe+ (Via Absolute defense, Chloe was capable of wrapping Unlimited Prison on her body allowing her to be unharmed by Veldora various Magic and Arts)

I did some cleanup to the sandbox, also repaced the image to a new cropped one and erased the background, if you guys prefer the previous one then feel free to change it.

Seems fine.

I did some cleanup to the sandbox, also repaced the image to a new cropped one and erased the background, if you guys prefer the previous one then feel free to change it.

Seems fine.
I don't understand why you removed the spaces. All tensura profiles with bullet points have spaces.

I don't understand why you removed the spaces. All tensura profiles with bullet points have spaces.
Don't stress it, i personally didn't dig the whole space idea.
Thanks dereck

Seems fine.

Its accepted so how do we turn it into an actual profile?
Am doing it myself or something?
I mean i can but idk if thats legal

Done

Would humbly ask someone to do that Article stuff and add her to the verse page, thanks.
Till next week

Back