• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I don't really have a problem with how he acts towards me. I mean, bragging about having more CTR posts than me, considering himself a better user, and acting like a GOD on this site is quite embarrassing to boast about. I don't really feel the need to insult him more, as that behavior alone is, in itself, just embarrassing.

Besides, he might be underage, unconsciously acting like Sakuna or dealing with some personal issues. But if he continues to act edgy towards others, go ahead and make sure to mention me too, since I give off a similar tone to some extent to him. And ain't no lie I become toxic too except the insult idiot part whenever I feel stressed or dealing with annoying people
The one thing that was embarrassing was your literal comment, "Because he have more crt" mf do you even have one and who's the idiot who brought up me having "Ass Crt" or "Crt that is garbage"
I defended myself and pointed out all the CRT i have made and all and you think am showing off how ironic, you sound like a nagging 5 year old child, "I don't want to continue with the insults" and insults in next paragraph, like Who does that 😂😂😂 man if me telling you that you're as worthless than your name is me being "God" then so be it lol
I love the part where you countered my argument. And seeing all your previous CTR, It's no surprised why some people think your CTR is pure garbage. Come, counter my argument like a "normal" person

About the HGR it needs review, it can lead to a downgrade and getting slime to mid godly or it stays the same
Dude already has HGR
I saw that in this thread they commented about denial of mid godly regeneration and I see the profile of the light novel Rimuru and his crt every day but I never saw anyone talking about it again, so does Rimuru have this ability or not? (I'm just asking)
The information particle was thrown up and down in literal all threads, i fail to understand the logic of some supporters sometimes "it exist at the heart of all matter" is literally it being a quantum instrument, information and information particle is different, the information particle is a carrier of information, when i was told that me giving them quantum manipulation was a downgrade i panicked and was like what, how?
And look at his profile only to see the most mis leading wording in history
Spirit Particle attack such as Melt Slash[17], a sword art fused with Disintegration[17] that completely annihilates everything from cells to souls[22]. Everything within the world of TenSura is composed of information, and serves as the fulcrum of the entire series, as the physical, mental, and spiritual are all founded on information, including Skills)
Those two had the scans of information particle btw, information particle as explained in Volume 19
«I am a part of Master, so I am not affected by time at all. However, if you want to know what’s going on outside in the suspended world, an information particle needs to be flown out to grasp the information of the surroundings—»-Volume 19
«No problem. It turns out that information particles are unaffected by time or space and can transmit information to any point in time. This means that they can transmit thoughts even in a suspended world.»
You see what i mean?
When i have done a revision on this i would make a better wording and slime gains quantum manip and still retains HGR, its a carrier its not information itself
When they said "it exist in all matter" debunks the abstraction of literally everything in the series but eh supporters of slime are scanty asf so I'll do it

I just looked at the profile and I only found HGR, I didn't find regeneration denial (regeneration negation) at this level (I only saw high regeneration denial) sorry if it's difficult to understand I'm not good with English so I use a translator
Yep I don't quite understand it at all.
About the HGR it needs review, it can lead to a downgrade and getting slime to mid godly or it stays the same

The information particle was thrown up and down in literal all threads, i fail to understand the logic of some supporters sometimes "it exist at the heart of all matter" is literally it being a quantum instrument, information and information particle is different, the information particle is a carrier of information, when i was told that me giving them quantum manipulation was a downgrade i panicked and was like what, how?
And look at his profile only to see the most mis leading wording in history

Those two had the scans of information particle btw, information particle as explained in Volume 19

You see what i mean?
When i have done a revision on this i would make a better wording and slime gains quantum manip and still retains HGR, its a carrier its not information itself
When they said "it exist in all matter" debunks the abstraction of literally everything in the series but eh supporters of slime are scanty asf so I'll do it
mind is Abstract so nope unless you want to say those are physical thing.

Now what do we have here?
If you don't have anything important to say or add you could have just stfu but no you decided to take a route in being stupid, you seem to be the Clown here son, you literally had two options and you chose the route of being a little brat.
Only children barge into an argument to offer such ridiculous information
Dont act like ur the most who give impact to the Verse son,all u do in this past month is ruining Hes work.. Alexia have been here and Ugrading rimuru thing before u did,dasar anak lanciau puki lah..

Dont act like ur the most who give impact to the Verse son,all u do in this past month is ruining Hes work.. Alexia have been here and Ugrading rimuru thing before u did,dasar anak lanciau puki lah..
Look man, am not saying am "The most" important being in the series or some shit @Worthless overstep his boundaries and it got personal i also didn't claim shit about Alexia he just didn't mind his own business 🤷🏽, have you tried slapping two people that are fighting?? Wrong move bro lol
Since mr "@Worthless felt more important someone had to show him how useless he is, he technically also dissed my only friend @Mizuki67 wouldn't any normal person take this offensively?, If anything concerning what i have said offended you or anyone else i apologize, Would give up on Working any further. Thanks for cooperation

So u guys like to see rimuru at solar system tier lol ? Also why are u people acting like we are ruining everything and didn't help. Also I noticed you sweared using indo language. This can be reported u know

Last edited:
Honestly both side could be reported to RVR for insulting at each other so let's stop it right here. We are better than this

Are we really fighting over how we rates the power of fictional characters?

Honestly both side could be reported to RVR for insulting at each other so let's stop it right here. We are better than this

Are we really fighting over how we rates the power of fictional characters?
But @rainheart is different doe he swear using other language and the rule said u cannot communicate people with other language they don't know. Idk what the punishment will be but if it is equal treatment or it would affect everyone I will probably leave it.

Last edited:
There's no point in comparing. Insulting other as being "worthless" or "a waste of space" is also bad.
Yes, it is toxic.

And saying that someone who swears in another language needs to be reported, while not reporting someone who clearly curses in English, isn't that a double standard?

Look man, am not saying am "The most" important being in the series or some shit @Worthless overstep his boundaries and it got personal i also didn't claim shit about Alexia he just didn't mind his own business 🤷🏽, have you tried slapping two people that are fighting?? Wrong move bro lol
Since mr "@Worthless felt more important someone had to show him how useless he is, he technically also dissed my only friend @Mizuki67 wouldn't any normal person take this offensively?, If anything concerning what i have said offended you or anyone else i apologize, Would give up on Working any further. Thanks for cooperation
You need to reflect on why he did that; you've long been told that you often give negative responses to those who disagree with you rather than proving them wrong with cool-headed facts and arguments. If you're insulted, you should remain mature by either ignoring it or gently addressing it. Your negative attitude can make slime supporters appear to have a very bad attitude.

If you continue like this, I think we need an staff to follow up on your attitude.

Yes, it is toxic.

And saying that someone who swears in another language needs to be reported, while not reporting someone who clearly curses in English, isn't that a double standard?
I will tell u from experience this is how people insult you behind your back. Bullies always like to use this type of method to mock you.
Yes the people who swear using English words should be punished as well but imo a severe punishment is needed to people who swear using different language. I am just saying I won't report it anyways and move on

Last edited:
Show me one instance that i ever insulted anyone who disagrees with me then, seems you've been taking high hots lately. If you prove that i insult supporters because they disagree you need to show me one instance
You need to reflect on why he did that; you've long been told that you often give negative responses to those who disagree with you rather than proving them wrong with cool-headed facts and arguments. If you're insulted, you should remain mature by either ignoring it or gently addressing it. Your negative attitude can make slime supporters appear to have a very bad attitude.

If you continue like this, I think we need an staff to follow up on your attitude.

I will tell u from experience this is how people insult you behind your back. Bullies always like to use this type of method.
Yes the people who swear using English words should be punished as well but imo a severe punishment is needed to people who swear using different language. I am just saying I won't report it anyways and move on
You all need to improve your attitudes. Instead of just pointing fingers at others, you often display negative behavior as well. Rather than reporting each other and escalating the discussion forum into a heated emotional situation, it would be better for all of you to forgive each other and act more maturely.

Show me one instance that i ever insulted anyone who disagrees with me then, seems you've been taking high hots lately. If you prove that i insult supporters because they disagree you need to show me one instance
I have done that to you in the past.

Once again, instead of trying to avoid it, the wisest thing is to apologize and improve the behavior.

You all need to improve your attitudes. Instead of just pointing fingers at others, you often display negative behavior as well. Rather than reporting each other and escalating the discussion forum into a heated emotional situation, it would be better for all of you to forgive each other and act more maturely.
Fair enough. I apologise on my behalf

I have done that to you in the past.

Once again, instead of trying to avoid it, the wisest thing is to apologize and improve the behavior.
You literally quoted my apology post and the next thing you did is lie on me, if you have your proof please bring it and stop being whiny, you're at the wrong lying on someone's head am not gonna sit back and get my name tarnished

You literally quoted my apology post and the next thing you did is lie on me, if you have your proof please bring it and stop being whiny, you're at the wrong lying on someone's head am not gonna sit back and get my name tarnished
Why do you keep defending yourself? I forgive you, but I was informing you about your behavior over the past few months. Acknowledging mistakes and being willing to improve won't tarnish your reputation. I've told you to be kind and not defend yourself, but you continue to do so, damaging your own name. Can't you admit the wrongs you've done to others, like mocking them, cursing, etc., and try to improve for the future?

Why do you keep defending yourself? I forgive you, but I was informing you about your behavior over the past few months. Acknowledging mistakes and being willing to improve won't tarnish your reputation. I've told you to be kind and not defend yourself, but you continue to do so, damaging your own name. Can't you admit the wrongs you've done to others, like mocking them, cursing, etc., and try to improve for the future?
Can you prove i have ever in life insulted anyone who disagrees with my argument when you do that then i will admit i curse people and mock them.
And am asking for just "One" yet you fail to bring any evidence its not self defense perhaps you should learn what that is
But if you admit you're the one who brought up that nonsense claim in being false then we move on
If you do prove yourself right i will request a ban on me or log off on my own accord, if you don't then you are the one committing a crime by lying on people head to make yourself look good

Last edited:
Can you prove i have ever in life insulted anyone who disagrees with my argument when you do that then i will admit i curse people and mock them.
And am asking for just "One" yet you fail to bring any evidence its not self defense perhaps you should learn what that is
But if you admit you're the one who brought up that nonsense claim in being false then we move on
If you do prove yourself right i will request a ban on me or log off on my own accord, if you don't then you are the one committing a crime by lying on people head to make yourself look good
I once experienced that in one of the threads about low 2-C, when I said about GOD and Veldanava, there you had cursed and then after that you edited your comment, don't think that I didn't know it before you edited it.

Other people can also tell about what they receive from you. Why do you want us to prove that makes your name worse than you apologise from the start and be wise?

I once experienced that in one of the threads about low 2-C, when I said about GOD and Veldanava, there you had cursed and then after that you edited your comment, don't think that I didn't know it before you edited it.

Other people can also tell about what they receive from you. Why do you want us to prove that makes your name worse than you apologise from the start and be wise?
Sorry if i sound rude but do you understand English or you dont understand what he meant
Its 100% clear how he explained it just now
God≠Veldanava in terms of their existence
Veldanava is a true dragon
God is when Veldanava was all doing and all knowing
Veldanava just created worlds and angels
Evrything else was created by magicules(monsters), twilight(humanity), great spirit (demons)and likely ramiris (the spirits)
Replying to this:
As far as I know, it was the words of one of the clown members, and they knew it through mythology. You can't swallow the words raw, you have to see if the statement is justified or not. In some cases, the existing mythological stories are not always the same, mythological stories such as the Dragon Princess from Sarion also have differences, so my advice you should be able to examine it again to say that, if it appeared before the birth of Veldanava then Veldanava may not be the only creator.

Why do I say it's possible that Veldanava is not the creator of everything? That's because Star Place also has time and space, while time and space are something that emerges from the Great Spirit time and Space.

It would make the statement that Veldanava is the creator inconsistent
If this what you call "Insulting someone due to them disagreeing to me" then you must be really pitiful
And also can you call on the "others" i hsve have "insulted" because they "disagree" with my input or argument??

don't think that I didn't know it before you edited it.

If this what you call "Insulting someone due to them disagreeing to me" then you must be really pitiful
And also can you call on the "others" i hsve have "insulted" because they "disagree" with my input or argument??
Stay in that stance and never be kind so that all the people in the forum who support slime Verse will be considered as the people who have the worst attitude

Stay in that stance and never be kind so that all the people in the forum who support slime Verse will be considered as the people who have the worst attitude
So you've lost your will to argue?
Lol i said prove yourself right and I'll log off isnt that a benefit for you and the so called other supporters i insult??

Last edited:
So you've lost your will to argue?
Lol i said prove yourself right and I'll log off isnt that a benefit for you and the so called other supporters i insult??
I had no desire to argue from the beginning, I was here from the beginning to warn everyone to be more mature and not show bad behaviour

But @rainheart is different doe he swear using other language and the rule said u cannot communicate people with other language they don't know. Idk what the punishment will be but if it is equal treatment or it would affect everyone I will probably leave it.
Report me anyway is not like im gonna do anything here,im not into scaling anymore anyways..

Last edited:

Exactly,not saying im right but everytime someone disagree eiter here or DC he never apriciates other opini but rather give sarcasm atitude.. ive been chil tbh but he always act all mighty due the past month he was the one Upgrading Rims thing, i dont actually give a thing, i jas look up the discussion and vsb for fill up my time.

I do have a suggestion or a question. Should we delete the Pre Ultimate Slime Key.

Reasons ;

- As much as I remember he somewhat acquired that AP and Durability via Hax, known as Food Chain.

- There will be too many keys at this point such as Digital Life Form and EOS

- He canonically didn't evolve in the series at this point to another life form

So my suggestion is we or somebody that knows how to edit profile could combine Demon Slime and Pre Ultimate Slime.

And Of course there will be Ciel Problem.

I do have a suggestion or a question. Should we delete the Pre Ultimate Slime Key.

Reasons ;

- As much as I remember he somewhat acquired that AP and Durability via Hax, known as Food Chain.

- There will be too many keys at this point such as Digital Life Form and EOS

- He canonically didn't evolve in the series at this point to another life form

So my suggestion is we or somebody that knows how to edit profile could combine Demon Slime and Pre Ultimate Slime.

And Of course there will be Ciel Problem.
dlf should be another blog

Back