• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
okay before we all complain, this is the last one so lets be cool with each other , there's no need for disclaimer but i am doing very simple upgrades

Conceptual existence type 1 for slime

Now as we all know they were noted as type 2 in previous thread because we all thought they were just part of the world in context like a foundation like every other type 2 conceptual existences
But here's the thing i got

世界の根源である真竜に対しても通用するかもしれない。
The truth about this have been clarified here what he was saying is they are the origin of the universe, the "Holy will of nature" Arguments too as we see they are confident that they are impossible to Kill even if Destroy them down to nothing because Veldora said
As long as my will remains intact, I shall be ever alive!
They exist as their wills and all which we know, but them actually springing forth with physical bodies is a different case even though they still haven't explained the pattern of how all these works
Veldanava was prior to the creation of the universe so yes as he confirmed it himself when he was born all he had was his will

“Hahahaha, because I am not omniscient nor omnipotent. When I was born, all I had was my will
Was just a consciousness according to other Translations "hahaha, when i was born was only a consciousness"
Then this will also be implied to other True dragons And the physical body is just due to the faith of their environment or those living there

now the biggest baddest one here
Rimuru conceptual absorption
so imma be short here
However, Rimuru ate Veldora and evolved into a True Dragon. with a ‘soul’ that could adapt to the Dragon Factor​
Rimuru merged his soul with the factor of a true dragon, and became one himself
Just like how he analyzed demons and all, he analyzed monsters and all he analysed a true dragon and became a true dragon himself

Infinite stamina: Like Veldora, Rimuru should have infinte energy
That's all phew

Last edited:
I don't see anything related to Type 1 Concepts. This is a Type 2 Concept at best.

1. Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.
The scans say nothing about their independence from the reality they govern (Nature, World). Just a reference to their immortality.

"Infinite Stamina" is pretty simple and "Conceptual Absorption" looks good.

I don't see anything related to Type 1 Concepts. This is a Type 2 Concept at best.

The scans say nothing about their independence from the reality they govern (Nature, World). Just a reference to their immortality.

I do agree with this instance.

Are then limiting it to only Veld?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back