• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

That's probably not planets, iirc she was referring to different worlds not necessarily planets. It'd also be a bit strange if it took True Dragons releasing all their Haki to destroy "weak planets".
  • I read the LN. Worlds, in the contexts, look associated with the universe that Veldanava created and the worlds traveled by Veldryng (Volume 17 Chapter 2). I am a bit busy so I will post the scan later.
  • The context is more on full powers rather than aura to me. From what I know, when even Velzardo releases her full/leak aura, it causes the surrounding area she was to be frozen (Volume 17 Chapter 3). The aura's effect is more so deadly than explosive, from what I read.
True Dragon Haki not Aura but otherwise I agree.

Actually with the range revisions a while back, just attacking someone in another universe is just interdimensional now, to get low multiversal, you would have be able to like affect the entirety of multiple universes at the same time.

As for the LN immeasurable discussion, not gonna touch that till the translations get there, but it looks very plausible.
I suppose it isn't really worth making any conclusive statements about it without the FanTL or Official.

• The machine Translation has way too many problems anyway
    • I agree.

Though, I believed many machine Translations of the LN were checked by (a) translator(s), in the verse; I am using MTLs scans that were checked by a translator; still, full FanTL or Official Translations are better.

Last edited:
  • The machine Translation has way too many problems anyway
    • I agree.

Though, I believed many machine Translations of the LN were checked by (a) translator(s), in the verse; I am using MTLs scans that were checked by a translator; still, full FanTL or Official Translations are better.
Correct, it Chavander and later in V17 an acquaintance (Voxel) helped her out a bit by giving her the term cheat sheet.

"A spirit is…
“In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.
One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.
And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

I think great spirit qualified as Type 2 conceptual manipulation tho, why was it tyoe 3?

Type 2 concepts transcends and shape reality, Great Spirits gave born to concepts they're govern concepts on multiple parallel worlds.

a fragment of Great spirit is what we call concepts type 3, if all fragment of great spirit dies then so is the corresponding concepts its fragments embodies but that does not affect great spirit at all the great spirit can just create another fragments and so the concepts will reborn.

Thats the main reason why Demons are so hard to be killedz because even if their fragments (concepts) were destroyed, the Great Spirits of Darkness will gave them a new fragments. Same case with all other spirits, if all fragments of the spirits were erased the Great Spirits will not be affected and they'll just spread new fragments to the world.

Hence i think Great Spirits should qualify as type 2 concepts.

Also we clearly see example in WN Veldora's Side story, there's a world where most of spirit fragments there are asleep hence their world were dying, if all spirit fragments were erased, the concepts they embodies will also gone from the world but Great Spirit could just spread new Fragments to revive it again.

Last edited:
"A spirit is…
Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

I think great spirit qualified as Type 2 conceptual manipulation tho, why was it tyoe 3?
Wasnt this from ln?
Or is it wn?
Cuz if its ln,we have to wait for fan Translation

Also we clearly see example in WN Veldora's Side story, there's a world where most of spirit fragments there are asleep hence their world were dying, if all spirit fragments were erased, the concepts they embodies will also gone from the world but Great Spirit could just spread new Fragments to revive it again.
I see; if it is the case, then this point could possibly serve as evidence for Type 2. I made a thread about it earlier and was still accepted as Type 3 concepts but I didn't about the Vedora's Side story at the time.

Rimuru and/or Veldora's conceptual manipulation and/or conceptual manipulation resistance should be scaled if conceptual manipulation is Type 2.

Last edited:
Yeah but like, does it increase one's tier? Or offer some sort of invulnerability pr transcendence somehow? Both? Like Type 1 seems to outright launch a character to 1-A.

GC Novels apparently released a "synopsis" for Volume 18. To no one's surprise, Velzard is now under Michael's Regalia Dominion and joined the ranks of the enemies. No other actual details yet, just telling us the obvious lol.

世界を揺るがす最大の決戦を前に団結する魔王達。そして戦いの幕は切って落とされた――。
「最悪だな。ミカエル陣営に、ヴェルザードさんまで加わったのか……」

ミカエル率いるセラフィム軍団の侵攻計画が進む中、
その対策のために開かれたワルプルギスに集結する八星魔王たち。

ミカエルの能力『天使長の支配(アルティメットドミニオン)』により、
竜種の長女でもあるヴェルーザードすらも敵の手中に落ちてしまったこの状況を打破するため、リムルはテンペストの戦力を各所に配置するのだが――。

The Demon Lords unite before the biggest battle that will shake the world. And the curtain of the battle has been dropped.
It's the worst. Has Velzado-san joined Michael's camp? ......

In the midst of the Seraphim Legion's invasion plan led by Michael.
I'm not sure what to make of it.

This is the first time that I've ever seen such a thing.
In order to break through this situation, even Velzado, the eldest daughter of the dragon species, has fallen into the hands of the enemy.
In order to overcome this situation, Rimuru places Tempest's forces in various locations.

So far it's similar to the start of WN Tenma. Hopefully, the changes start coming in sooner rather than later. Though obviously there are very different narrative threads and character motivations as well as characters already.

What are the major changes already in place? Isn't Yuuki supposed to be in control at this point in the WN?
And also yeah, the enemy is Michael instead of Lucia, and then there's Feldway. Though they kinda share the same motivation of "destroying the worlds" like Yuuki in the WN.

ミカエル率いるセラフィム軍団の侵攻計画が進む中、その対策のために開かれたワルプルギスに集結する八星魔王たち。
As the invasion plan of the Seraphim Legion led by Michael progresses, the Eight Star Demon Lords gather at Walpurgis, which has been opened as a countermeasure.

ミカエルの能力『天使長の支配(アルティメットドミニオン)』により、竜種の長女でもあるヴェルーザードすらも敵の手中に落ちてしまったこの状況を打破するため、リムルはテンペストの戦力を各所に配置するのだが――。
With Michael's "Dominion of the Angel Lord (Ultimate Dominion)" ability, even Velzard, the eldest daughter of the Dragon species, has fallen into the hands of the enemy, and in order to break through this situation, Rimuru places Tempest's forces in various locations.

Last edited:
What are the major changes already in place? Isn't Yuuki supposed to be in control at this point in the WN?
And also yeah, the enemy is Michael instead of Lucia, and then there's Feldway. Though they kinda share the same motivation of "destroying the worlds" like Yuuki in the WN.
Lucia was just Micheal named after Lucia but yeah. Yuuki is just a pawn like he should be. There's Feldway, Obera, Zalario, Cornu (rip), Zelanus, Doom Dragon Iraraj, etc.

Pico, Gracia, and Dino too. Are they under Regalia Dominion?
With Cornu kicking the bucket it's at least established that Feldway stands above the other Seraphs because he was the first (and likely because of Michael as well) and that Feldway (and by scaling, Zelanus and Ivaraj) are True Dragon level threats while the rest are Awakened Demon Lord levels.

Destruction? I guess of the matter. The universe itself was never destroyed. A lot of people misread that statement. Also wasn't that statement referring to the other universe? And I don't see how anyone conceptual anything from just those statements.
If this point about the after story, then yes the universe was never destroyed but there are statements that characters like Veldora would be fine even in this case. From those statements, Mobius's universal destruction would also have destroyed the concept of time. Both are currently accepted on the profiles from a past CRT; some of the evidence are on Veldora's profile.

Pico, Gracia, and Dino too. Are they under Regalia Dominion?
With Cornu kicking the bucket it's at least established that Feldway stands above the other Seraphs because he was the first (and likely because of Michael as well) and that Feldway (and by scaling, Zelanus and Ivaraj) are True Dragon level threats while the rest are Awakened Demon Lord levels.
No, the angels aren't dominated. Except for Dino it seems

If this point about the after story, then yes the universe was never destroyed but there are statements that characters like Veldora would be fine even in this case. From those statements, Mobius's universal destruction would also have destroyed the concept of time. Both are currently accepted on the profiles from a past CRT; some of the evidence are on Veldora's profile.
Yeah recently read the last arc of the WN and the side stories. You are correct about Veldora surviving it due to Paradox. But I don't know where people get the concept of the time part. Guro's translation definitely didn't say that. Could you show me that?

I thought it said that time and space were destroyed, and this would be impossible unless the Great Spirit of time were killed because even if the concept of time were destroyed, the Great Spirit of time would recreate the concept of time. If the Great Spirit of Time were killed then that would mean that a new Great Spirit was born, which in itself meant that everything would be destroyed including the other Great Spirits. "And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

After reading the chapter again: I looked back and you were correct, time had ceased to flow and space ceased to expand, in chapter 399 or Visit to the Unknown - 19(reread the after stories too) it explains that "once a world loses the power to expand, then it would lose the concept of time as well", and the power of the Mobius System had enough negative energy to negate the positive energy of the expanding universe and return the universe into 0(It also says that the Mobius System was similar to Rimuru's Beelzebub, so I guess that's how conceptual manipulation got in). Rimuru's world getting destroyed would only grant him resistance to conceptual manipulation type 3 because the Great Spirit of Time didn't die but the concept of time that held power in his world did.

Unless there were other examples of conceptual manipulation, then I don't get how Rimuru should have conceptual manipulation since Beelzebub didn't destroy the concept of time, the world lost the power to expand more which is why the concept of time was gone.

Main Points:
There are type 3 concepts in each universe, and the Great Spirits are type 2 concepts that are beyond the type 3 concepts.
Rimuru doesn't have any feats of interacting with concepts, while he does have resistance to type 3 conceptual manipulation, weird thing.

Last edited:
@Community_Gamer

Wrong and lying, Guro never translate the side stories and you clearly didn't understand the cosmology of Tensura verse. Great spirits gave birth to their corresponding concepts, the last great spirit born and destroy everything to Nothingness.
I thought it said that time and space were destroyed, and this would be impossible unless the Great Spirit of time were killed because even if the concept of time were destroyed, the Great Spirit of time would recreate the concept of time. If the Great Spirit of Time were killed then that would mean that a new Great Spirit was born, which in itself meant that everything would be destroyed including the other Great Spirits. "And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

After reading the chapter again: I looked back and you were correct, time had ceased to flow and space ceased to expand, in chapter 399 or Visit to the Unknown - 19(reread the after stories too) it explains that "once a world loses the power to expand, then it would lose the concept of time as well", and the power of the Mobius System had enough negative energy to negate the positive energy of the expanding universe and return the universe into 0(It also says that the Mobius System was similar to Rimuru's Beelzebub, so I guess that's how conceptual manipulation got in). Rimuru's world getting destroyed would only grant him resistance to conceptual manipulation type 3 because the Great Spirit of Time didn't die but the concept of time that held power in his world did.

Unless there were other examples of conceptual manipulation, then I don't get how Rimuru should have conceptual manipulation since Beelzebub didn't destroy the concept of time, the world lost the power to expand more which is why the concept of time was gone.

Main Points:
There are type 3 concepts in each universe, and the Great Spirits are type 2 concepts that are beyond the type 3 concepts.
Rimuru doesn't have any feats of interacting with concepts, while he does have resistance to type 3 conceptual manipulation, weird thing.
"A spirit is…

^This is the cause of the destruction of the universe. The universe explode on his face and Rimuru is fine and you forget that the one who creates those spirits is Veldanava and Rimuru is much more powerful than Veldanava.

Also Rimuru's Gluttony stated to be able to eat the concepts of time if it run amok.

Last edited:
I also thought that the Great Spirit had died until I looked again, it never says anything about Great Spirits, the only thing it tells us is that the universe had stopped expanding. This idea that the Great Spirits died could have been a thing before, but the Veldora side stories explains that "once a world loses the power to expand, then it would lose the concept of time as well", the End of Time and Space specifically says the flow of time had stopped and the spread of space had ended.
Also the word "universe" is used, saying that Ciel had seen the death of the universe, unless you mean to tell me that Veldanava's World only had one universe, then I don't get how the Great Spirits would have died. The Great Spirits helped create Veldanava's world, and gave each world inside Veldanava's world their concepts, the Great Spirits are above those worlds, so I don't see how a universe dying would mean that the Great Spirits are dying. The mobius system's universe was almost erased by the mobius system, and that surely doesn't mean that the Great Spirits died.

Back