• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Pretty sure none of this is Non-Existent Physiology 2. Predating/creating the world and its Concepts has been used as evidence for Non-Existent Physiology 2 and rejected in many a CRT, existing in an empty void of nothingness without a body or soul also isn't evidence, and Turn Null being Primordial Energy that created the World and its Concepts in said Void isn't evidence for it being Non-Existent either.

Pretty much the only way to get Non-Existent Physiology 2 is to have pretty straightforward and clear-cut evidence that explicitly states you're a non-existent entity without a Concept.

Pretty sure none of this is Non-Existent Physiology 2. Predating/creating the world and its Concepts has been used as evidence for Non-Existent Physiology 2 and rejected in many a CRT, existing in an empty void of nothingness without a body or soul also isn't evidence, and Turn Null being Primordial Energy that created the World and its Concepts in said Void isn't evidence for it being Non-Existent either.

Pretty much the only way to get Non-Existent Physiology 2 is to have pretty clearcut evidence that you're a non-existent entity without a Concept.
Concepts didnt existed before the creation of the world, and that maybe be one of the reasons that Turn Null is literally a nothingness

I know, I pretty clearly stated that merely existing before/creating Concepts has been rejected as even supporting evidence in many a CRT that tried to get Non-Existent Physiology 2 for being insufficient evidence.

I know, I pretty clearly stated that merely existing before/creating Concepts has been rejected as even supporting evidence in many a CRT that tried to get Non-Existent Physiology 2 for being insufficient evidence.
I mean, there is no reason to actually reject the turn null, it is literally a nothingness that existed even before the concepts, maybe existing before concepts isnt enough, but it is literally a nothingness

Is it ever explicitly stated its non-existent/nothingness, or did it just create everything in an empty void?

Which cases?
Usually, what I see those that predate concepts are not non-existent by statements or by feats.
If there is a case of a character or the links that solidly predate concepts and is nonexistent, there could be a case for NEP Type 2. Shar's case is such a case that was accepted.
Besides we are supposed to go on a case-by-case basis for threads of what is correct to the wiki powers/pages not got other verses; cases tend to widely varied for each CRTs based on the evidence.

Last edited:
Is it ever explicitly stated its non-existent/nothingness, or did it just create everything in an empty void?
Turn Null is pretty much stated to be non-existent/nothingness energy that can also create stuff; I think I could bring some chapter links/statements in the WN later when I can, on the nothingness aspect.

Shar's case seems to be she embodies, aka is, a void of nothingness. She doesn't exist in or create the world in a void that predates Concepts, she is the Conceptless Void of Nothingness.

Also, yes everything is case by case, but that doesn't change the fact that existing before/creating Concepts in a void that predates matter and spirit is not evidence for Non-Existent Physiology 2 and has been attempted and rejected in numerous CRTs. Though I can't name any such CRT, as none of them was memorable and was just the dime-a-dozen upgrade attempts that happen every day.

Though being confirmed to be Non-Existent and existing in said Concept predating Void might be evidence for Non-Existent Physiology 2, but I can't say for certain as I can't remember any CRTs involving such evidence or anyone knowledgeable talking about how we treat such cases.

@Everything12

Turn Null is primordial Void /Nothingness that lack and predates concepts, even Turn Null could erase and create concepts.

There's another Void example like Gadra's Nihilistic Hazard, its shares same principles as Turn Null, a Void that will turn everything into 0.

Thats why if Void Energy is not controled properly, it will destroy the whole Universe.

Turn Null is destruction energy that turns things into nothingness via erasure, but yeah it can be used to create. It's the primordial energy of the creation of the universes. So before they existed Turn Null existed.

I think the largest explosion besides the big bang seems to be of the black hole so it could be 4-A to 3-C as a high-end.

So, the argument for Turn Null having NEP type 2 is basically that it predates concepts and is technically nonexistent energy already?
Well it wasn't called an explosion iirc but just destructive energy

If Rimuru gets high godly because he regenerated from something that destroyed this skills, then I don't see what's wrong with others getting high godly. Skills are attached to the nucleus of the spiritual bodies(let me word this correctly to avoid confusion, skills are inside the nucleus), if you can destroy the nucleus then you are destroying skills as well, so shouldn't regenerating from something that destroys the nucleus be high godly?

If Rimuru gets high godly because he regenerated from something that destroyed this skills, then I don't see what's wrong with others getting high godly. Skills are attached to the nucleus of the spiritual bodies(let me word this correctly to avoid confusion, skills are inside the nucleus), if you can destroy the nucleus then you are destroying skills as well, so shouldn't regenerating from something that destroys the nucleus be high godly?
Like I said rimuru case is different. He can regenerate from melt slash but it hasn't been established that the others can. If you read the opening you will see what am talking about.

Like I said rimuru case is different. He can regenerate from melt slash but it hasn't been established that the others can. If you read the opening you will see what am talking about.
Melt Slash can destroy skills which are pure information, which is why he gets High Godly.
The nucleus of souls are pure information too, it contains a person's skills, personality, and information. True dragons can regenerate from having their souls(their nucleus included) destroyed, shouldn't they get high godly?

If I'm not mistaken, primordial demons in the light novels too can regenerate even if their nucleus is destroyed, so they should get high godly as well. Demons shouldn't get high godly because they can't regenerate from having their nucleus destroyed.

Also Turn Null is just alternative word that Guro use, the strict translation is Nothingness Collapse.
Yes, the Japanese raws is more clear that Turn Null is about nothingness than Guro's translation.

Melt Slash can destroy skills which are pure information, which is why he gets High Godly.
The nucleus of souls are pure information too, it contains a person's skills, personality, and information. True dragons can regenerate from having their souls(their nucleus included) destroyed, shouldn't they get high godly?

If I'm not mistaken, primordial demons in the light novels too can regenerate even if their nucleus is destroyed, so they should get high godly as well. Demons shouldn't get high godly because they can't regenerate from having their nucleus destroyed.
The primordials' case was accepted as High-Godly in a past thread; True-dragons don't always keep their memories and also the process is described as a rebirth similar to Immortality Type 4 which they have.

Correct me if I am wrong, the issue of the thread is that it seems trying to give characters, who have Low-Godly regeneration, high-godly regeneration which is wrong. The point would still be wrong even regeneration from a self-concept (that was not destroyed), for example, assuming the body, mind, and soul are destroyed would not be High-Godly but Mid-Godly at best since the relevant fundamental aspect of a character's existence still exists.
Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or information needed for them to exist.

Last edited:
If that's the case then I would agree with you, the first page confused me because they stated that high godly regeneration would be for primordials and true dragons. As I said before, only those who can regenerate from destruction of the NUCLEUS should get high godly(such as primordials), I don't believe any spiritual beings should automatically have it.

So the first color spread is Feldway, Michael and Velzard (adult form) in the Phantom Universe, probably.
Second color spread is the mystery elf Silvia, Diablo fighting Zalario, and what I assume is the moment before Guy and Velzard fights in Volume 16.
Obera secretly submits to Milim and will act as a spy among the Phantoms.
Veldora, Ramiris, and Ruminas meets in what I assume is the Walpurgis council.

Does anyone know when exactly did the events in the Filtwood Kingdom (S1E24) happened? I'm wondering whether or not that was Shizue in her Prime or an already weakened Shizue.

unknown.png

New religious angel series Ultimate skill.Also looks like there will 14 Angel series and 14 demon series rather than 7.And prime version or all powerful veldanava had them all

Back