• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I’m not sure what isn’t clicking. I have scans from both. Both to support my point.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Your first paragraph had 3 links, all contains WN scans about information particles. I was just saying that it needs scans from the LN as well. The second paragraph seem to contain mostly LN scans. It should also have WN scans of the same events. The third paragraph was CP's blog about the WN. It can only be used to support the WN side of things.
The first link about WN Shub Niggurath has a similar part in the LN 16. The other scans probably has an LN equivalent as well, I just can't find them including Venom's Side Story, which isn't in the LN if I'm not mistaken.

Well, if I'm wrong, then carry on then. I'm neutral about the topic.

In a different topic, is there any way to calculate how large Ramiris's Labyrinth is? It could be an AP through Hax for her, and it was also described to be "physically impossible to destroy" yet Velgrynd was able to destroy about half of it, which can also be an AP feat, I guess.
As far as I know, it depicts entire landscapes such as forests and even mountains and skies. Reading the manga spin-off shows it even has starry skies, although that might be an outlier in of itself and the spin-offs being canon is questionable.

Hey guys,cut scenes and preview images of episode 6 was realesed in tensura official website .And looks like Hinata vs Rimuru.Probably half episode fight and then a cliffhanger about Rimurus death.And Shion and hakurous fight is also added

I guess I am neutral on both cases in the 5-B and 4-C Gluttony.

Are you sure information particles are physical?
Information particles still make up intangible things like souls as discussed in one of the last threads. Volume 13 Chapter 7 expanded on this point.
I think there was a context that the Great Spirit of Space still makes the information in a past Tensei Discussion thread. I can't found it yet. I think it was from a guide like LN 8.5 and 13.5.

I kind of want to hear, what is the argument for Mid-Godly. If it around basically from regeneration from erasure and information being the smallest unit of exist is valid, then the regeneration would most likely be High-Goldy.
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or information needed for them to exist.
Information particles are still particles that are smaller than spirit particles, have almost no mass, but make up all matter.

Since details about the information particles are sporadically mentioned in the LN, it'll be better if we just have scans of every mention of it as well as how information works in the LN. I can still say that High Godly is still possible based on how souls and skills are described to be made out of information.

In another different thing, in V7 there is actually a member of the Seven Celestial Sages that Hinata says is even weaker than Shizu. Either that guy is simply garbage or Shizu is stronger than her profile suggests lol

Since details about the information particles are sporadically mentioned in the LN, it'll be better if we just have scans of every mention of it as well as how information works in the LN. I can still say that High Godly is still possible based on how souls and skills are described to be made out of information.

In another different thing, in V7 there is actually a member of the Seven Celestial Sages that Hinata says is even weaker than Shizu. Either that guy is simply garbage or Shizu is stronger than her profile suggests lol
This reminds me of the hypothetical Shizu that actually synced with Ifrit’s mindset, and how much stronger she’d be.

Well fusion with a greater spirit is no joke after all...for example are Treyni and Gazel that got a massive boost from it.

I could see Shizue's prime key could probably be 6-C giving the Celestial Sages are above the Ten Great Sages, at least with Ifrit. I think there was a context that true-fusion/Spirit-Fusion makes the combined user stronger than both fusees but I am a bit uneasy since I remember little currently.

Does anyone know if Gobta ever evolved from being a hobgoblin?

It's kinda weird because I distinctly reemmber other goblins like Gobua evolving into an ogre (and I think some even evolved into kijins later in the novels) but I can't ever recall Gobta being mentioned to have evolved, despite logically should be among the strongest of the goblins.

Even tho it's particles they still affect both physical and nonphysical thing...from matter, spiritual lifefrom, soul, etc. So it's not physical particles at all like we knew.
I agree but I'm just saying that its not literal information in some abstract sense.

Does anyone know if Gobta ever evolved from being a hobgoblin?

It's kinda weird because I distinctly reemmber other goblins like Gobua evolving into an ogre (and I think some even evolved into kijins later in the novels) but I can't ever recall Gobta being mentioned to have evolved, despite logically should be among the strongest of the goblins.
Only the 300 Goblins that came to join Rimuru established the village that admired Benimaru evolved into Orges. That became Kurenai, and the rest that trained under him became his personal troops. They number 4,000 and all use fire manipulation. But the original members went a different evolutionary path because of the Tempest Wolves. So no, Gobta is and will forever be a Hobgoblin.

Gobeumon is the only Hobgoblin to become a Kijin from what we know. We learned that in V17. Makes sense since he was the strongest among them minus Rigurd and Rigur (but he's also Goblin Rider) but now he surpassed them. Myuormiles bodyguard.

I'm used to reading it either way, but it just looks out of place compared to the majority of the profiles I've seen on the wiki that uses the first name + last name format. Even in Slimeverse alone, every single person with a Japanese name is formatted that way (Shizue Izawa, Yuuki Kagurazaka, Honjou Masayuki, Tatsuya Kondou) except for her.
Much rather it be written as "Hinata Sakaguchi".

Also Hinata's loss record is probably outdated.

Last edited:
I honestly would be fine with this format "Hinata Sakaguchi" for Hinata's name; I still never got used to the current format. One can make a short CRT or a request on it in this thread if wanted. While I could make the changes with some agreements since the topic is not controversial, I would preferably want more inputs.

Also, Hinata's loss record is probably outdated.
  • Possibly; though, I need to check.

I don't think there would be any problems if it's changed into "Hinata Sakaguchi".

I think she lost due to hax in that thread, but I'm unsure. But the thread was made way back when she was still 6-C in her second key, but now she's 6-A.

Countless universes is still 2-B and not 2-A, right?
Since the LN multiverse is described to be comprised of countless worlds and a place outside said worlds.

Well now I can't even find the statement of either countless or infinite lol. Only about many worlds being created. But there might be a statement that alludes to something similar. But it doesn't matter much right now as we won't be covering the machine translated volumes.

I don't really know how anyone can scale to unlimited imprisonment. It just seems to be a really, really good BFR/imprisonment. Which can be bypassed by Raphael who can manipulation information particles, IIRC.

Anyways, Velgrynd might have Infinite/Immeasurable speed with Divine Flame King Cthugah.
Even ‘Instantaneous Movement’ was possible because it could travel over any distance without regard to time.
Although I'm not sure if that's movement speed, or just an advanced form of teleportation tbh. It's also just limited within a single space-time, I think.

Well now I can't even find the statement of either countless or infinite lol. Only about many worlds being created. But there might be a statement that alludes to something similar. But it doesn't matter much right now as we won't be covering the machine translated volumes.

I don't really know how anyone can scale to unlimited imprisonment. It just seems to be a really, really good BFR/imprisonment. Which can be bypassed by Raphael who can manipulation information particles, IIRC.

Anyways, Velgrynd might have Infinite/Immeasurable speed with Divine Flame King Cthugah.

Although I'm not sure if that's movement speed, or just an advanced form of teleportation tbh. It's also just limited within a single space-time, I think.
Well it was said the movement was beyond space and time if you read vollume 17.Her attacks also transends space and time and its also movement speed speed.As in the last 3 vollumes,it was stated that she was traveling (also movement,thats clear that it wasn't teleportation) but i would rather wait for official or fan tl.

Back