• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (pre-Infinity Big Bang Storm) VS SSJB Goku (post-ROSAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
This is a battle between a borderline 3-A with little to no hax VS a solid 3-B with plenty of hax.

Victory is achieved via death, KO, or incapacitation.

Hmm. I don't know. Goku won against Viral due to his small size, so this might change things. I don't know the speed difference between the two's MFTL+.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan takes this and quite easily i would argue, goku has no hax or hax resistance and if memory serves me right wasnt it this or a lower version of lagaan that attacked through time yea i think it was super galaxy guren lagaan that attacked from like every point in time also added to the fact that tengen toopa has probability manipulation none of goku's attacks would work on it.

Maria Lucero said:
Goku wins with Time-Skip hax.
He can predict and react to anything STTG can throw at him.
I knew people would start saying this goku has used this move perfectly yet in fact next nep it says when hit get serious he was having trouble.Also he only was able to predict hits move because he had time to figure out how it work he isnt getting that here and none of goku's attacks will hit because of tengens probability manipulation.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Maria Lucero said:
Goku wins with Time-Skip hax.
He can predict and react to anything STTG can throw at him.
I knew people would start saying this goku has used this move perfectly yet in fact next nep it says when hit get serious he was having trouble.Also he only was able to predict hits move because he had time to figure out how it work he isnt getting that here and none of goku's attacks will hit because of tengens probability manipulation.
Ok, so time skip < probability manipulation. I just read both, and even minor time skip could defeat probability manipulation, probability manipulation is the ability to make unlikely thing to happen or to make likely things happen, it doesn't affect time, a time skip would allow Goku to be present in front of Tengen and easily annihilate him with a precharged kamehameha

No you make it seem as if goku himself has the ability to skip time but he doesnt he just defeated the ability to skip time because it is only for .1 seconds and by predicting how to attack beyond that he was able to land blows on hit, its really not that impressive.And you dont understand how tengen's probability manipulation works it works by essentially nulliying your attacks 100% of the time in ortherwords unless you have probability manipulation as well or reality warping your attacks wont hit it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
No you make it seem as if goku himself has the ability to skip time but he doesnt he just defeated the ability to skip time because it is only for .1 seconds and by predicting how to attack beyond that he was able to land blows on hit, its really not that impressive.And you dont understand how tengen's probability manipulation works it works by essentially nulliying your attacks 100% of the time in ortherwords unless you have probability manipulation as well or reality warping your attacks wont hit it.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was incredibly confused on Goku's ability, or now that you say it, lackthereof

My vote is still going to Goku due to him over coming stupid odds and the odds being stacked against him, see it, when Vegeta was going to destroy the entire planet and Goku but Goku over came it through sheer willpower.

Another one being that when Planet Namek was about to explode, Goku found a ship and started mashing buttons and he was sent to a distant alien planet where he was nursed back to health and learned a powerful ability.

Penguinkingpin said:
My vote is still going to Goku due to him over coming stupid odds and the odds being stacked against him, see it, when Vegeta was going to destroy the entire planet and Goku but Goku over came it through sheer willpower.
Over coming stupid odds is really irrelevant in a vs match well not really but it can't help when it comes to these types of odds.Tengen's probability manipulation is hax that makes it so no matter how much goku attacks it will never work on it those odds cannot be overcomed with just sheer will or brute strength there needs to be hax which of course goku doesnt possess.

I don't see the point in having what is essentially, a fanfiction version of TTGL (reduced size, you know TTGL has multiple pilots right?). Regardless of the result This match will not be added to profiles

LordAizenSama said:
I don't see the point in having what is essentially, a fanfiction version of TTGL (reduced size, you know TTGL has multiple pilots right?). Regardless of the result This match will not be added to profiles
Out of pure curiosity (because I wouldn't dare go against an admin), why not? is it just the size?

@The Real cal Howard The Size, yes. it changes, no pun intended, massive characteristics that TTGL has, takes away from the canon version and makes little sense in the end. (imagine how small Simon and Co would be piloting TTGL, if they even could at that size.)

Also you shouldn't feel threatened to have a opinion just because someone has a different opinion then you, even if they are staff

Penguinkingpin said:
seriously almost every single MC in every verse has at least one time in their life to overcome stupid odds stacked against them...

Penguinkingpin said:
So you say he wins via Anime Protagonist Power-up? What is this, Fairy Tail? :p

not to mention if he going to use Protagonist Power-up, simon(the main pilot of TTGL) is overcome anti spiral strongest attack by using one of his weakest mecha while even STTGL is fail to overcome anti spiral attack.. and he ended up beat anti spiral with not even using a mecha..

Ok, woke up like 17 minutes ago, and reading back, there was no reason for saying that Goku would win through sheer dumb luck, it's the fact we're pitting a character with no hax against a character with god like hax.

That is 95% of DB fights. Either they win through superior speed or ap, or they get wrecked by hax.

Creo que Goku gana esta, ya que estamos hablando del Pre-Infinity Big Bang, el cual no tubo ninguna oportunidad contra el Anti-Spiral, ya que no poseia su control sobre la probabilidad, es más estos mismos admiten que el big bang del Anti-Spiral los hubiese derrotado, si no fuera por Lord Genome que se arriesgo para detener el ataque del Anti-Spiral estos definitivamente hubiesen sido derrotado.

yo creo que el TTGL gano su control sobre la probabilidad desp├║es de absorver el Infinity Big Bang, antes no por lo mostrado en la batalla contra el Anti-Spiral, pero si, el TTGL Post Infinity Big Bang le Gana a Goku facil, y aun cuando Goku tiene su Time-Skip

Buffed both sides:

TTGL is now in their original size

Goku is now in their Super Saiyan Blue state, post-ROSAT.

KingPin0422 said:
Buffed both sides:
TTGL is now in their original size

Goku is now in their Super Saiyan Blue state, post-ROSAT.
Doesnt make a difference yea goku in ssb is stronger than ssg but it wont make a difference he still can't overcome tengen's hax.

Dude, using Goku's ability to overcome diffiicult situations against ttgl is not a good idea.

They kick logic in the nuts, and do the impossible every monday.

K so. I have no idea what ROSAT means, but I'm gonna assume it means post at least the RoF/FnF saga, since the universal tournament arc isn't finished yet.

We have a fight between a casual galactic destroying(since they use said galaxies as frisbees) reality-warper/probability manipulator(probability manipulation being a main component of the TTGL series as a whole, and culminating at the boss fight against the Anti-Spiral) against a debatable galactic destroyer(since Episode 12's feat is very weird in itself, and the only scaling we can allow ourselves to use so far is the comparison between SSJ3 Goku and SSJG Goku). Speed is a rather odd one too. As far as I know, the only valid speed feat coming from Goku goes way back to the Piccolo Jr. saga, where happened the first occurence of humans not being able to follow the movements of the fighters, aka FTE. By being reasonable, we can assume SSJB Goku has to be at the very least MFTL due to powerscaling from all the progress he made since the end of Dragon Ball, but a precise number is not possible to estimate until DBSuper actually gives us feats. TTGL, on the other hand, is MFTL+ only by virtue to be able to run on the Milky Way like it was a mini-ring.

Point is, Goku is very unclear as to how powerful he exactly is. For all we know, he could stomp TTGL in his current state, or get stomped. So, since we're using a post-FnF arc Goku, I would give the win to TTGL thanks to his hax, since physical stats can't be compared.

Bumping this, now that Goku has more to work with (solid 3-A rating, even without Kaio-ken x10).

TTGL could Reality Warp him, use his Probability Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation, his Reactive Evolution gives him an advantage, his High-Mid Regenerationn would help a lot here, he could also BFR him or use his Durability Negation, not to mention the he has an 4D-omnipresential attack, and that that High 3-A is literally infinite times more powerful than 3-A, in short: I think TTGL gets this.

TTGL haxstomps Goku, closing, and TTGL is High 3-A now, which means Goku won't even be dealing damage, and this thread is now over a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back