• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explanation:
The previous CRT for the god tiers, it was accepted that the godtiers are infinitely above infinite baseline High 1-C, but I find that to be downplay

Reason for Acceptance: Simon absorbed the Multiverse Labyrinth. The universes being implied to be infinite in size, which is already Infinitely above baseline; basically Infinitely above baseline Low 2-C, but High 1-C. The Multiverse is an infinite multiverse; basically 2-A, but High 1-C. There should be an accepted scaling chain that puts the verse well above 11D infinite multiverse level

Scaling Chain:
Simon (Post-Multiverse Labyrinth)
, and likely other Team Dai-Gurren members after that Labyrinth [Infinite times Infinite High 1-C] < Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Created by 21 Spiral Warriors, who all likely scale to PML Simon; Infinite times Infinite High 1-C, likely 21 times Infinite times Infinite High 1-C) < Granzeboma, and all other Tengen Toppa gunmen who can damage Granzeboma on their own (Superior to TTGL; At least Infinite times Infinite High 1-C, likely at least 21 times Infinite times Infinite High 1-C) < Infinity Big Bang Storm (higher) < Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (a combination of 11 Tengen Toppa mecha; at least 11 times Infinite times Infinite High 1-C, likely at least 231 times Infinite times Infinite High 1-C) < Super Granzeboma (Superior to STTGL; higher) < Post-Apotheosis Gurren Lagann (Superior to Super Granzeboma; higher) < The Anti-Spiral (higher) < Simon (Post-Apotheosis. Killed the Anti-Spiral; higher)

At the top we have our god tier, Simon, as at least 11 times Infinite times Infinite High 1-C, likely at least 231 times Infinite times Infinite High 1-C. That is a really large "at least"

Attack Potency Proposals:
Simon the Digger (Post-Multiverse Labyrinth): High Complex Multiverse level (Integrated within himself the Multiverse Labyrinth; an 11-Dimensional Brane Multiverse which creates universes instant to instant it is perceived); higher in Tengen Toppa Lagann (Controls a Tengen Toppa Gunmen, which used to be a part of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; a mecha which was manifested by emotions with power greater than time and space, which moreover was powered and created by the multiverse; an 11-Dimensional Brane Multiverse which creates universes instant to instant it is perceived. TTGL; a mecha stated to have created the Super Spiral Universe within itself, was created from the Multiverse Labyrinth Simon had integrated within himself. Created a drill that countered the Granzeboma's drill), likely far higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
Other Team Dai-Gurren Members (Post-Multiverse Labyrinth): Likely High Complex Multiverse level (Escaped the Multiverse Labyrinth. The Multiverse being an 11 Dimensional Brane Multiverse which creates universes instant to instant it is perceived. Likely scales to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: High Complex Multiverse level (TTGL is a mecha which was manifested by emotions with power greater than time and space, which moreover was powered and created by the multiverse; an 11-Dimensional Brane Multiverse which creates universes instant to instant it is perceived. TTGL; a mecha stated to have created the Super Spiral Universe within itself, was created from the Multiverse Labyrinth Simon had integrated within himself), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon); higher via Infinity Big Bang Storm Absorption
The Anti-Spiral (Granzeboma): At least High Complex Multiverse level (Superior to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon); higher via Infinity Big Bang Storm
Other Tengen Toppa Mecha: At least High Complex Multiverse level (Controls a Tengen Toppa Gunmen, which used to be a part of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; a mecha which was manifested by emotions with power greater than time and space, which moreover was powered and created by the multiverse; an 11-Dimensional Brane Multiverse which creates universes instant to instant it is perceived. TTGL; a mecha stated to have created the Super Spiral Universe within itself, was created from the Multiverse Labyrinth Simon had integrated within himself), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: At least High Complex Multiverse level (A combination of 11 Tengen Toppa mecha, all of which are individually superior to TTGL), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
The Anti-Spiral (Super Granzeboma): At least High Complex Multiverse level (Superior to, and destroyed STTGL), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
Gurren Lagann (Post-Apotheosis): At least High Complex Multiverse level (Superior to, and destroyed Super Granzeboma; a mecha superior to STTGL), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
The Anti-Spiral: At least High Complex Multiverse level (Fought on par with Simon, but was eventually overpowered by him. Their existence alone created and maintains their universe, a brane universe corresponding to a 10 + 1 dimensional reality), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)
Simon the Digger (Post-Apotheosis): At least High Complex Multiverse level (Fought on par with, and eventually killed the Anti-Spiral. Superior to all mecha, including Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), likely higher (assuming all Team Dai-Gurren members scale to Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon)

This applies to:
Simon the Digger
Nia Teppelin
Viral
Yoko Littner
Boota
Lordgenome
The Anti-Spiral
Gurren Lagann
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Last edited:
I'm not really comfortable with "At least", since it's not like it'd get them into higher 1-B like 12D, 15D, or above with that chain scallings, but yeah they definitely is higher than baseline infinite multiversal (on 11-dimensional scale, of course) even via reactive evolution alone.

I'm not really comfortable with "At least", since it's not like it'd get them into higher 1-B like 12D, 15D, or above with that chain scallings, but yeah they definitely is higher than baseline infinite multiversal (on 11-dimensional scale, of course) even via reactive evolution alone.
Yeah, I meant higher, like higher within the tier. You can still be likely higher which would imply higher within the tier than what is thought

IIRC, "far higher" Shouldn't be used as it implies a whole other tier, I think they should all have just "At least". L:ikely higher seems unnesecarry

IIRC, "far higher" Shouldn't be used as it implies a whole other tier, I think they should all have just "At least". L:ikely higher seems unnesecarry
Yeah, but the likely higher comes from the 21x multiplier that is likely applicable. So what can I do about the likely multiplier?

I'm pretty that's what "At least" is tho. I'm mostly neutral on "likely higher", but "likely far higher" should be removed, as it implies a whole other tier, like 1-B, if not 0 in this case

Sorry friends! I'm not interested in helping out with this thread.

I think it makes sense so I guess likely higher is fine to work with. Though doesn't at least mean that they can be another tier like with "far higher" so I feel while we have a solid scaling chain the tiering doesn't change so likely higher so show how much further they are from baseline can work

I think it makes sense so I guess likely higher is fine to work with. Though doesn't at least mean that they can be another tier like with "far higher" so I feel while we have a solid scaling chain the tiering doesn't change so likely higher so show how much further they are from baseline can work
At least means the lower cap of where a character scales, if the exact value is indeterminate. Higher doesn't have to be the next tier. It just indicates that someone is higher than where a character stands, but the exact value of how much higher is indeterminate

Hm that's fair. Was just commenting on how it is but well as I said I do agree with how the scaling looks and such

Sorry friends! I'm not interested in helping out with this thread.
If you do not want to help out with certain fictions, you should remove your username from the verse pages instead of spamming the same reply.

At least means the lower cap of where a character scales, if the exact value is indeterminate. Higher doesn't have to be the next tier. It just indicates that someone is higher than where a character stands, but the exact value of how much higher is indeterminate
This is not correct. Our standard praxis is that "possibly/likely higher" at least means the next tier. If that is not a possibility here, this should not be accepted.

This is not correct. Our standard praxis is that "possibly/likely higher" at least means the next tier. If that is not a possibility here, this should not be accepted.
No, it says on the Attack Potency page

Higher​

"This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”."

It can be used for both being higher within the same tier, or in a higher tier, but unknown which tier it falls under

Last edited:
So, I think the likely higher AP proposal should stay. We have a definite AP for the characters, but we also have a situation where they are likely higher than we thought

Hmm. In practice we have not tended to use it that way, and it makes much better sense to use it for finite tiers based on calculated feats than what you suggest here for being more infinitely into the High 1-C tier, as it can easily be misunderstood otherwise.

It seems like the text that you cited should preferably be adjusted.

Last edited:
Hmm. In practice we have not tended to use it that way, and it makes much better sense
to use it for finite tiers based on calculated feats than what you suggest here for being more infinitely into the High 1-C tier, as it can easily be misunderstood otherwise.

It seems like the text that you cited should preferably be adjusted.
So, are the AP proposals acceptable? If not, how should I adjust them, in order for it to be applicable?

I am not sure. I would prefer if our visitors do not get confused and think that the characters may be of tier 1-B.

I am not sure. I would prefer if our visitors do not get confused and think that the characters may be of tier 1-B.
With this situation, I think the "higher" section of the Attack Potency page should be changed to be able to accept situations like these. Maybe I can add a justification that will make "higher" still make it seem like it's within the same tier, just further within it

I think that our rules should probably be clarified in the other direction, so we do not end up with visitors who think that certain characters are many degrees of infinity higher than they are.

I think that our rules should probably be clarified in the other direction, so we do not end up with visitors who think that certain characters are many degrees of infinity higher than they are.
So will the rules be changed to be able to handle these type of situations? If so, I can wait for that to be finished, then this revision can go through

This seems to have been accepted in the other thread, as long as you insert proper explanations/clarifications into the profiles that 1-B is not what "higher" means.

If you write a list of the EXACT titles for the pages that you need unlocked, I can handle it with my automated script.

This seems to have been accepted in the other thread, as long as you insert proper explanations/clarifications into the profiles that 1-B is not what "higher" means.

If you write a list of the EXACT titles for the pages that you need unlocked, I can handle it with my automated script.
The list is on the op

But if I need to post it again, here
Simon the Digger
Nia Teppelin
Viral
Yoko Littner
Boota
Lordgenome
The Anti-Spiral
Gurren Lagann
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Bluudy told me elsewhere that I should lock the pages again, so I will do so.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back