• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenchi Muyo gets a new ANIME Season!

Ant will be glad about this, also i'm waiting to see new feats for Tenchi and the Choushin.

I do not think that there will be any feats in this season. According to the creator Masaki Kajishima, the "war" arc is over. Now it will be very peaceful, as there is absolutely nothing in the Tenchi-verse that is a threat to the main cast any more.

Doctor Clay and Zero already defined the Choushin's nature, and they defined Kami Tenchi's. There should not be much left to say, and even if there is, we have to wait until the entire season is out, and the episodes will only be released every 3 months, so it is going to take a very long time. Possibly 1.5 years, if there are 7 of them.

I agree. I'm expecting a happy/light hearted series. There are likely not going to be any sort of feats.

Are you also interested in Tenchi Muyo VenomElite?

Okay. So do I. If you know of supplementary materials that can help to defend their tiering, I would appreciate your help with improvements.

Only the 20-episode OVA series is good though.

Tenchi Muyo is actually an aite series. It's funny here and there and the characters are as what they were like when i first watched it years back. :)

I agree with Ant, only the OVAs are good (dare I say, great?) while everything else doesn't compare. I'm glad to see non-Japanese members love the series. :)

Well i did watch the original more or less when i was pretty young, watching the OVA is just for childhood sakes and such. ^^;

Back