• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Temporary Absence

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
For those of you who don't know, my four-year-old niece passed away yesterday morning and her mother is terminally ill. This has been the greatest loss for me since her father (my older brother) died early last year. I am thankful for all the suppprt I recieved from you lovely people and I love you guys.

Because this has hit me very hard, I cannot focus on wikia activity, especially when my brother's wife, the only one of that small but sweet family left, only has a short while to live. I need to visit her as much as possible while also recovering from losing my niece, who was very precious to me.

Basically I will be offline for 1-2 weeks, I will only come online on March 2nd (for something important). I can still reply to private on Fanfiction or Google Hangouts in case of something important. I hope we can fix all these recent problems we've been having, especially when I now have far more important things to worry about.

Thank you guys again, for your support. I love you, and I'll see you in a week or two.

Take all the time you need. I've worked around my schedule and I am glad I can be more actively online, especially now in this situation. So if you need more than two weeks, do so. I'll support you all the way.

This isn't something that blows over in a day. We have to take care of ourselves and as Ryukama has always said, real life is always more important.

Nothing but love and support coming your way Sera. We are all here for you, please get better and more importantly have a wonderful time with your family.

Take all the time off you need to get better, and I want big smiles when you feel better. :3

Thank you all for your kind words, but I must reiterate that my sister-in-law is terminally ill. That means unfortunately, she only has a short while to live as the doctor has stressed. She is inevitably going to pass soon, unless some unforeseen miracle occurs.

That's awful to hear. I truly hope you feel better soon and that things start to work out. Feel free to take as much time away from the wiki as you need, as others have said, real life should always come first.

As I told you before, Sera, take all the time you need to rest, spend time with your family, relax and improve. There's no need to feel ashamed of your leave, in fact make it as long as you need it to be.

I am sorry for everything that has happened to you, and I can only hope that things turn out for the better. I'll always be here to give you any support you need. You're a close friend and I'd hate you to remain sad.

Be well, please.

Back