• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Revision - In a blaze of glory.. or a blaze of an active volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
read above cuz i said above like 2 times,its NOT about the calc with FTL which Leo has shared from another guy and i call bias for good reasons,nobody gives a crap about updating or anything for the tekken verse,first everything was put on hold as tekken 7 was announced,now tekken 7 is out,still put on hold cuz of some calcs that needs to be done,2 months has passed since that,still nothing,i dont know since when the profiles were created for the series,but now in the present they are outdated as hell or no changes were done ever since their creation,they could have been updated a little even before tekken 7 was a thing

I'm patient enough that even if Tekken 8 gets released i will upgrade my blog until one day i will have all the necessary calcs to completely revise the pages (Like fixing the statements, adding renders, cleanup and etc) and add new characters as well.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's not that nobody gives a crap, it's that people can see the clear overhype a lot of the people who try to upgrade Tekken are doing. I'm sorry if it annoys you, but it's true.
I seen other fighting games more overhyped,plus tekken is more downplayed than overhyped,maybe not seen on this site,but outside of it is and mostly cuz of their current profiles which no cares which that is the real truth

Believe what you want and say you think,i say its bias and i met others thinking the same about it

When you give any concrete feats and evidence of actual AP instead of being biased fanboys, then you'll be taken serious... Otherwise you and many others are a joke. Akuma in Street Fighter will stomp all the Tekken verse, now as for Akuma in Tekken? He has rivals...

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
When you give any concrete feats and evidence of actual AP instead of being biased fanboys, then you'll be taken serious... Otherwise you and many others are a joke. Akuma in Street Fighter will stomp all the Tekken verse, now as for Akuma in Tekken? He has rivals...

i can say many things about this wiki,you and some others,many things....but i wont as that will result in ban,whether or not agreeing,akuma from street figher isnt stomping tekken verse in any shape or form,also as said on another thread,everyone commenting for tekken verse fails very hard to debunk anything and i can add more on that subject

and from where you are gonna get a calc huh?since most "cannot be calced",from the usual excuse,you can as well put them at street level with superhuman speed since no justice is done for them

The Jimpachi one from Darkanine will eventually be posted since the others has valid reasons for being unable to be calced, also i will not put them as street level since that is for characters in the bottom tier, lastly we are getting tired of your wank behaviour and if you continue, i will have to ban you.

Black Darkness sorry pal, the burden of proof is on you. You haven't debunked demonstrable and very clear feats Akuma has done such as sink an island and can't obviously tell non-canonical from canonical feats. Tekken has not shown anything remotely close as impressive as Akuma sinking an Island. Tekken is actually my favorite fighting game series and my first game ever, but I and everyone else here can clearly see you're a blinded fanboy finding any excuse and farfetched nonsensical theory to support Tekken being stronger than it actually is.

Street Fighter Akuma stomps Tekken with absolute ease, that's the harsh reality. Get over it you petulant child, now Tekken? That Akuma is significantly weaker

Everybody please try to stay polite to each other.

We are actually polite sans for BlackDarkness, who dislikes this wiki and the staff for reasons that i easily debunked.

Well, Mandrakk called him a petulant child.

But yes, BlackDarkness seems to be out of line, and to contribute nothing of value to this discussion.

It's not the first time we had to deal with him due to his behaviour, this is why Mandrakk called him like that.

Okay. Never mind then. Do you think that a light ban is in order?

Yes, considering he is a hater and will rant and not help the wiki in any regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back