• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Revision - In a blaze of glory.. or a blaze of an active volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk47h9yRzPw

Basically what happens in the canon ending, Heihachi throws Kazuya in the mouth of active volcano as it erupts.. and naturally, Kazuya survives as shown in the events of Tekken 4.

So all in all, a bit of a huge-ish durability change for Kazuya and possibly a AP buff to the people who scale to him such as Jin, Heihachi, Lars and even Paul, as they both fought to a draw at one point if I recall.

i suggested an upgrade based on that too,but then it got lowballed by someone non familiar with the verse and everyone from there agreed with him

Surviving the heat of a vulcano for a few days is at best a low-tier 8 durabilty feat, which is not that impressive. Check here if you want to find better feats for the verse.

He did not dodged it, he simply moved a few instant before the laser reached him to the side to avoid it.

Surviving lava isn't impressive at all (well at least not compared to their current stats), it's not that we lowballed it.

@Dark649 That blog may actually shed some light on the Tekken stats, because so far the profiles only have circular powerscaling on them, i will read the blog and post some calcs about the more noteworthy feats when i can.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Surviving lava isn't impressive at all (well at least not compared to their current stats), it's not that we lowballed it.
@Dark649 That blog may actually shed some light on the Tekken stats, because so far the profiles only have circular powerscaling on them, i will read the blog and post some calcs about the more noteworthy feats when i can.

You lowballed it and imo i still think that is lowballed,i dont trust what you said for the feat in that thread,but whatever

Dodging an attack means sensing and moving your body to the direction to dodge it, Heihachi simply jumped to right in order to dodge but he did not react to it at all. Later Kazuya shoots a laser at him and Heihachi was not able dodge it.

after i watched the story mode on youtube,Heihachi didnt even tried to dodge it,he tanked the blast linstead and even if you dont wanna count his dodging feat,Akuma has done it,especially against Kazuya during the special chapter,Heihachi should scale to him

Kazuya and Akuma did not froze the volcano but they caused it to start to erupt, but they were not invested by a complete explosion of the vulcano [That would be above City level], but a portion of it. Akuma saw the laser coming at him, so he had over one second to go to the right and avoid it.

That is speculation through powerscaling, the feat will scale to Devil Kazuya, Devil Kazumi and Devil Jin laser attack speed. In game is it possible to evade them by sidestepping, which is not reacting, Kazuya dodged a projectile from Akuma through.

It would have been better if Akuma properly dodged the laser instead of moving to the right, but there is Gun Jack a far weaker character that reacted and created a barrier to counter Abel laser in Tekken 3, which is similar to Devil laser.

Didn't Kazuya lose a part of the Devil Gene to Jin so he's not around full power yet? So would that mean Akuma/Heihachi fought roughly on-par with Final Devil! Kazuya who isn't fully powered yet?

Yes. Devil was the God Tier of the verse before Devil Jin appeared. Full-Power Young Heihachi was able to defeat Devil because of internal clash between himself, Angel and Kazuya, who had a secret relationship with Jun and etc. It is implied that in the end Akuma failed to stop Devil Kazuya and Devil Jin is the only one who can stop him, so its oblivious to say that he is currently the second strongest character in the verse and is still incomplete.

A bit ironic to think that the God tier of a verse is someone literally named Devil in all honesty xD

And yeah with D. Jin being the only who can stop D. Kazuya honestly, it lines up well with Claudio's statement of the Devil inside Jin surpassing that of Kazuya's as well in all honesty.

Dark649 said:
Later Kazuya shoots a laser at him and Heihachi was not able dodge it.
I paid attention to detail and in fact Heihachi would've been able to dodge it, but the reason he couldn't is because Kazuya didn't just shoot a laser, right before doing that, Kazuya created a trap with his laser on purpose so Heihachi won't be able to escape from it since he knows Heihachi is capable of dodging it.

My previous discussion about God Tier Devil does not apply currently because of Tekken 7 Harada retcons, also i'm still waiting for some calcs, if the base speeds are reasonable then i might consider that.

how much longer for these calcs to wait?the game is already out for 2 whole months and nothing was done for upgrading or anything to tekken,only a single calculation was done which isnt even helping in the slightest,the verse should have been upgraded for speed way before tekken 7 even was announced back in 2014 and other feats should have been calculated as well way back in the past

I asked to Darkanine to calc some feats and i hope he is close to post them. Actually the ODB lists Small Town level Fang and Hypersonic+ Devil Jin, but i'm not sure if they are accurate.

i dont know about them to say anything,though hypersonic+ is way too low,BrainSword74 listed to you calcs for speed on the blog for tekken which i didnt see anyone to say arent accurate or acceptable

Kazuya beam is an attack speed type of a attack, i'm waiting for a normal speed calc.

Both Heihachi and Kazuya reacted to a hadoken from Akuma,we saw that the hadoken matched Kazuya laser beam in speed and power,something which was pointed to that calc links as well for both the beams from the satellite and Kazuya

Leopold also done a calculation for the Gun Jack feat and posted it on one of the older threads,nobody argued against that calc from what i saw on the entire thread,so i dont know for what speed calc you are waiting for,you already have enough to do the editings for speed

its not my speculation since others said the same thing as well about the hadoken and laser clash,you can see there clealry in the cutscene too,both met in the middle at the same time when they fired

i am not referring to the ftl calculation which he got from the other guy,im referring to him doing the calculation for the gun jack tekken 3 ending feat,which once again,nobody from that thread seemed to argue against it,one of them said the calc is alright as well,you already got enough speed feats to make a change to that category dude

The hadoken used by Akuma against Devil Kazuya is not at the same speed of Kazuya laser during that cutscene and the Tekken 3 Jack calc had some issues and Darkanine told me that is unreliable.

and you can prove it didnt had the same speed?if it wasnt,then Kazuya laser should have travelled faster in the cutscene or cover more distance than the hadoken,both met in the middle and caused the lava to erupt,i dont know why you like to twist that around

also i wanna hear from Darkanine saying that it was unreliable as i dont trust your word for that matter,if it was then could have said it in the thread or to Leo that it wasnt correct,if its not legit then ok,but till then,i wanna hear it with my ears

I'm sure the if someone calced all the other beam feats done by Kazuya and the other laser users sans the satellite one, they would wield far lower results.

You start to speak like Matthew,how are you so sure that if someone else calced these feats it would be lower values?you dont accept them just cuz are from google + like you said last time?even Darkanine told you that they can be from there too as there is no problem about it,whats with this lowball and ignorance regarding the tekken verse,im tired of the same excuses over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back