• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
Our Tekken profiles are placed at Town level because Devil Ji destroyed a forest, however he did not oneshotted it as it a took some time for him in order to ruin it, so i suggest that the characters should be placed at Unknow until the five most important feats that i listed at the end of my blog are calced, so that they can have a proper rating.

I can take a look at the lava one (I'm guessing that hardened lava is obsidian) and the tank one; can't do much with the explosion one without the size of the Dojo, any idea of how big can the Dojos be?

In my blog at the start of Tekken 5 and at the end, the Hon-Maru is seen from different prospectives and Google gave me this.

In order to yield similar results: a) Heihachi should have reacted to the bullet at ~0.6 m; and b) Lars should have reacted to the missile at 4.2 m, however that is using the fastest missile (Mach 6). Anything below those distance would yield less speed.

That is, however, using reactions or little movements, not covering significants distances.

Strange, even using the constant of granite the result would start the tier 8-A, not sure what they did there.

Can't do much for the Heihachi one, the speed of the laser isn't quantificable, and even if I calculate the speed via animation, he reacted to the aim, the laser was already hitting the ground when it was moving foward him.

Guess I only have to investigate about the Dojo.

They likely highballed the feat, you can handle the Dojo one. The Jimpachi one may be very high via the smoke tornadoes, but i'm not sure if they are truly tornadoes. The last two are Roger and Brya feats.

Another good job, now the last ones are:

1) The Jimpachi one.

2) The Hon-Maru one.

3) Kazuya and Akuma took some enviromental damage.

Note: There are for now any other feat to check because Nina in Tekken 7 took only a room level explosion.

Don't think that causing a small eruption in that way is quantificable, but I can calculate how Kazuya destroyed that rock; maybe I should count the lava rocks as granite for now, I have doubts with the obsidian (even tho, is technically obsidian)

These are truly the last feats to calc because Darkanine told me that this ending doesn't wield that much and it's not stated nor implied if the God Tiers like Devil Jin are inferior or superior to this non-canon Feng.

Also i confused, the ODB Small Town level calc is for feng the Tekken 5 non-canon ending, so the meteor calc is fine.

I listed that at the end of my blog, also Jimpachi body was intact during Hon-Maru explosion.

I agree with the first post, and appreciate the help to find better feats to scale from.

Antvasima said:
I agree with the first post, and appreciate the help to find better feats to scale from.
Some of them are calced, but only three remains: The Hon-Maru explosion, which left Jimpachi body intact, Jimpachi altering the area/creating smoke tornadoes and Kazuya and Akuma surviving a beam that pierced the clouds and destroyed a building.

The 8-A+ can also be given to Jimpachi since creating smoke tornadoes is also 8-A+, but he created several of them and altered the area, so i don't know if that's higher than that.

Antoniofer said:
Can't find the size of the explosion.
In my Blog there are various sources in the end blog and Tekken 4 ending, start Tekken 5 and in the Tekken 7 story mode, there are various shots of it.

I wouldn't say that, creating dust tornados in that way doesn't seems quantificable; futhermore, those tornados doesn't seems that strong.

Temple
Is the better shot that I could find. It doesn't seems that big, is needed an explosion radius of over 14.6 m to reach tier 8; is needed an explosion radius of over 232 m to reach tier 7

I know how to scale the characters, lastly here during a battle i found out that Jimpachi altered the weather by making the cloud move faster, produce lightning inside of them and the sound of wind and possibly rain can be heard, but we don't know how much area Jimpachi affected as there no statements.

By Jimpachi feat, they would be downgraded to Small Town level+, but the powerscaling is messy in Tekken because: Jin fought True Ogre, Heihachi, Kazuya and Jimpachi, Heihachi fought Kazuya, Devil Kazumi fought Heihachi, Leo fought Yoshimitsu, Lars and Raven fought fought Azazel, Alisa and Jin, Lee fought Alisa, Master Raven fought Dragunov, Nina fought Heihachi, Yoshimitsu fought Bryan, Bryan fought Paul and Bob, Xiaoyu fought Claudio, Claudio fought Heihachi, Fang fought Law and Paul, Paul fought Base Ogre and Kazuya and etc. Also in T6 Lars and Alisa fights with everyone.

Dark649 said:
By Jimpachi feat, they would be downgraded to Small Town level+, but the powerscaling is messy in Tekken because: Jin fought True Ogre, Heihachi, Kazuya and Jimpachi, Heihachi fought Kazuya, Devil Kazumi fought Heihachi, Leo fought Yoshimitsu, Lars and Raven fought fought Azazel, Alisa and Jin, Lee fought Alisa, Master Raven fought Dragunov, Nina fought Heihachi, Yoshimitsu fought Bryan, Bryan fought Paul and Bob, Xiaoyu fought Claudio, Claudio fought Heihachi, Fang fought Law and Paul, Paul fought Base Ogre and Kazuya and etc. Also in T6 Lars and Alisa fights with everyone.
first of all lars and alisa fighting everyone in tekken 6 isnt true,only the cutscenes tell against who he fought canonically,you cant assume he fougth the entire cast,especially taht some missions are optional and dont need to be completed in order to advance

Leo fighting Yoshimitsu and winning,in case we take her ending in consideration can be an outlier

Nina fighting Heihachi shouldnt even be taken as a mean for scaling,Nina in no way scales to Heihachi,the best she does is holding her own against him,just like how Wolverine fights Hulk many times,but doesnt scale to him,even though i would like to see Wolverine that high

Bob fight with Bryan should be outlier as said to Leo one,Xiaoyu fighting Claudio as well,Claudio vs Heihachi a similar case to Nina fight,Feng fight with Paul maybe should scale,but Law to them not at all,especially he lost to Feng in both endings and Paul beat Feng

and second of all there is Kazuya laser beam feat,Gun Jack satellite beam feat,Heihachi dodging Devil Kazumi laser beam,which isnt aim dodging as he reacted when it was fired and not before it,Akuma doing the same thing which aint aim dodging,Devil Kazuya heading to the moon in about 5 seconds from the time it stops the ending video,so dont tell me that there arent other speed feats

finally,third of all,the tekken 5 explosion blew a part of the mountain too,not just the dojo,cuz i dont see its peak being intact after that and Jinpachi feat i found somewhere that the stage or place you battle him is on a island,i will try to find the source where it says that and say more for it but that should be taken in consideration,just by transforming he does that and like it or not there are statements regarding his power,even his ending says it,not counting other statements in tekken regarding nearly similar power levels

He needed to fight the other characters to advance on the map sans a few ones [Tekken 6 campaign is canon and Nina fought Lars and Alisa two times to protect Jin], also we should not say that most of the fight are outliers since a several characters like Leo [Who is male now] never fought everyone in the canon apart from Lars and Alisa. A character scale even he was able to land a blow on the enemy and all the feats that you listed were analyzed by several users, which said to me that Devil Kazuya speed feat is only above subsonic, the laser dodging feats are aim dodging [Heihachi moved to the side and did not dodged the laser] and the feats wields far less than expected, the highest one is Jimpachi Low 7-C+ feat because he only affected this much are and above is speculation, Tekken 5 explosion is on City Block level range and the Tekken 7 laser one is Multi-City Block level+ because the laser lost power when coming down.

Dark649 said:
He needed to fight the other characters to advance on the map sans a few ones [Tekken 6 campaign is canon and Nina fought Lars and Alisa two times to protect Jin], also we should not say that most of the fight are outliers since a several characters like Leo [Who is male now] never fought everyone in the canon apart from Lars and Alisa. A character scale even he was able to land a blow on the enemy and all the feats that you listed were analyzed by several users, which said to me that Devil Kazuya speed feat is only above subsonic, the laser dodging feats are aim dodging [Heihachi moved to the side and did not dodged the laser] and the feats wields far less than expected, the highest one is Jimpachi Low 7-C+ feat because he only affected this much are and above is speculation, Tekken 5 explosion is on City Block level range and the Tekken 7 laser one is Multi-City Block level+ because the laser lost power when coming down.

you dont need to tell me,i know the tekken lore very good,i know the scenario campaign is canon,yet you cant claim he fought almost all the roster,unless there was a cutscene to show that,this gets thrown out of the window,against Lili there was a cutscene which suggest he fought her,but against someone like Mokujin for example there wasnt to show that or anything and like i said,some you dont need to complete to go further,that is up to the player

Even if Leo fight with Yoshimitsu wasnt an outlier,why would we consider the character in general?there isnt needed profiles for such characters for the verse who barely showed anything,just like how Lucky Chloe has one already for a long time even though i dont see the reason why should she have

Just cuz you are able to land a blow on an opponent doesnt mean you scale,like the Wolverine vs Hulk fights,he doesnt scale to him,not to mention we have just the outcome of the fight,not even showing how it went,what if Yoshimitsu just blizted Leo?what if he just wounded him with his sword till he was down?what if it was a one sided fight?we dont know this,so Leo doesnt scale

the speed feats i said werent analyzed or calculated by others at all,the kazuya and gun jack laser speed feats were done by Leo or contacts of him,which werent even checked or considered,why do you deny them?its not the first time you do something like this

and Heihachi and Akuma dodging the laser beams isnt aim dodging,stop with the lame excuses,it even says on the aim dodging page on this wiki that its not aim dodging if a character reacts to attack after is fired,Heihachi and Akuma dodge it after the blast is out from the forehead,not before it and its not inconsistent either,since there is gun jack feat from which Heihachi,Akuma and others on that league scales from,not to mention i either see a calc for that tekken 2 ending of devil kazuya or anything,else i dont trust the word of someone you think its fine to be trusted,especially since i doubt that person knows the verse at all

where do you come with the assumption that the laser feat from tekken 7 lost power?nowhere was stated and neither implied,anyway i didnt care about that feat since it was obvious it wont give such big results in the first place

the one which you asked to calc the tekken 5 feat didnt calced it,just said what he thinks it would give the results and you still ignore it also blew large part of the mountain,not just a building

Jinpachi made a storm with tornadoes and thunder storms on an island scale,i looked on tekken 5 dark ressurection while ago and found that the place you face Jinpachi is an island,its from a mode where you face jinpachi as the final boss along that stage and it looks similar to that stage,even having dojos around the place like seen in the background,this is a quote from the mode saying this "owned by the Mishima Zaibatsu, is a solitary island in the distant ocean. Many training facilities, called dojo, are scattered throughout the island",the story in that mode fits about Jinpachi real powers,which is from a vengeful ghost and not the devil gene and fits with pretty much why the fighter you select goes there,specially devil jin and mokujin,cuz of Jinpachi,which you fight there,also he made the clouds move cuz of the tornadoes made,an whole place clouded,that cant be only small town and wasnt calculated either

also while its true that devil jin didnt one shot the forrest,it didnt implied or stated it took him long to do that,it doesnt give info if it is one shotted or over time and again i will bring the subject regarding statements,which arent accepted cuz of yet another lame reasons,like that tekken doesnt have godly characters in the series,while others like soul calibur and mortal kombat have,azazel is a godly being,he said it himself he isnt originating from the human world and the devil gene isnt from this world either,its not hype or overestimating,no one hypes tekken or knows the series around and its more lowballed then anything else

Sorry, but i can't let you revise the verse since your fact will be disproved by other admins since Island level Sub-Relativistic is too much for the god tier, let alone universal from Azazel statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back