• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt said that i wanna revise it,where did i say that?also i wanna see who is gonna disprove it,the same people who lowballed the verse in the past as well?or didnt accepted cuz they think so,yet not knowing verse as great as others?lost credibility in those ones

Accusing the staff of lowballing and lost credibilty to them from your point of view is not the right thing to say.

im not the only one which doesnt trust and i dont accuse anyone or all of them,cuz not every one is into this,im just saying that it wasnt given a good argument for why these arent accepted or why discredited

It's not possible to modify profiles without a thread, which currently only a few people know about this verse and will presumably come for response, but they could be busy.

Dark649 said:
Sorry, but i can't let you revise the verse since your fact will be disproved by other admins since Island level Sub-Relativistic is too much for the god tier, let alone universal from Azazel statements.

there is feats for those tierings in the verse,not just one,so how is it too much for the god tiers?why would Devil Kazuya or Devil Jin not be that level,the scaling tells the mishimas are always above the rest of the fighters and anyone else in the verse,especially those with the devil gene

Azazel statements and story in the whole tekken 6 is about kazuya and jin clash awakening him which will bring the end of the world and being a danger to humanity,he didnt said he is universe buster or that he is that strong,just that he isnt native from the Earth and just say his origin,even tekken 7 says that and its similar for Jinpachi,being a danger to humanity and maybe destroying the world,even in non canon is mentioned,why would they keep saying or mention those statements so much or bother about them?Saitama and one punch man verse has statements about it too like tekken,excluding the guide and murata saying maybe to a question regarding that

Saying destroying the world and a danger to humanity is vague without solid feats to confirm that [Saitama has his own feats and motives to prove his tier], also Lars perfectly decribes Azazel from what it is: A monster with a god complex.

You can ask Mandrakk the Dark Monitor and VenomElite to comment here if you wish.

Jin and Kazuya never fought in Tekken 6 and that feat [Which is large building level] is not as impressive as the others, the second wields less than his Tekken 6 ending feat, which was calced at building level.

1] Here is the map of Tekken 6 campaig. In the cutscenes we see Bryan stage [They started from there] and Dragunov stage [Appears after finishing his area], so they fought: Bryan, Miguel, Dragunov, Lili, Wang, Heihachi, Lee, Anna, Kazuya, Nina, Azazel, Alisa and Jin. Likely for Miguel, Feng and Eddy, Dunno for others since they lead to Raven stage, but Raven is asked who he is later when destroying Nancy.

2] We don't know the true outcome of the Tekken 7 rival battles as it is up to the player to decide, which is one is more suitable to canon, unless it is changed or retconned altogether later, the only thing we know that the character seems to have fought, but the difference of their strenght is undetermined. Even through some says that: Law needed Paul help to fight Fang, who scared them both after being serious, Bryan stomps Bob, Yoshi stomps Leo, Hwoarang survives a battle with casual Devil Jin [Jin was tired when fighting the force in 4 and Hwoarang in 5], Asuka defeated Lili, Claudio defeating Xiayou, Katarina defeating Gigas, Master Raven defeats Dragunov, Steve defeats Nina, Kuma defeats Josie, Eddy defeats Lucky Chloe, Paul defeating Panda, but it's not stated for now the true ending. Miguel, Shaheen and Eliza events are likely not canon, but Eliza is featless apart from that.

3] Kazuya waited a moment to shoot his beam, which increased speed while travelling to space. All the other beams of the series shoot or towads other characters are slower than that and Heihachi saw the move before, so he knew when the laser arrived and moved to the side and not reacted to it.

4] The members i shown the Devil Kazuya speed feat said that Kazuya was still far from the moon and someone with more than subsonic speed can reach it after some time, that also came from a non-canon ending and his speed was shown to be lower in the Shaheen ending.

5] The Honmaru explosion wields far less to Heihachi and Jimpachi since Heihachi was propelled away and Jimpachi was underneath the explosio.

6] That mode is non-canon since Fiery Jimpachi never happened and etc., also we don't know how much Jimpachi affected only the area that is show.

7] I asked several Admins to check the Jack and Tekken 7 laser feat and told that they are nearly impossible to calc since several factors.

8] Mokujin saying that Azazel ruled earth and heave proves nothing same for him saying that he exist on a higher plane since he has no feats to back it up, also Lars says that he is a monster with a god complex from his speeches. The devil gene [Which analyzed by scientists in 4] originated from him, but it's not a godly thing. Devil Jin is said to only have destroyed a forest not the time, so we don't know how much time it took to him.

9] We don't know how much destruction Azazel was causing since there was also the battle with Jin [And the damage he was causing to the planet in order to awaken Azazel] and Kazuya forces, which were ruining the planet as shown in Tekken 7 and their weaponry can cause damage on a continental range.

10] Mokujin is not weak because in his campaign mode [even if it's not canon] he can sense the nature and things around him, Feng aknownledge his powers as legendary, he knows all the fighting styles, he says that only a few have shaken him and he respect the Mishima clan power, even Kuma also says that he is strong, but he might have problems with Jin, but he seems to not be frightened by Azazel and Devil Jin.

So, what if any changes do you suggest to the profiles?

the respect threads for tekken, these are some feats, also, can we give them less durability against bullets, they do have at the very very least city block level durability according to most of the feats, but they have been harmed by bullets before, so they might just have less durability against sharpness, as you'll see in this. [Respect Bryan Fury (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Jin Kazama (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Craig Marduk (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Kazuya (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Heihachi (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Kuma II (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Hwoarang (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Raven (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect True Ogre (Tekken) : respectthreads]

also i do agree about devil jin not being town level, it's the same reason why i think goku should be universal because he stopped the beerus ball, and not the destruction of the universe in 4 punches, in the anime it was 4 btw, elder kai said that after they already clashed once.

Antvasima said:
So, what if any changes do you suggest to the profiles?
Downgrade them from Town level to Small Town level+ via Jimpachi feat, also I will search things to scale the low tiers.

Most of your "debunking",is nothing but your opinion

Tekken 5 DR is the final and definitive version for tekken 5,tekken 6 and tekken 7 had the same case,so ur argument on that is wrong

Excuses once again,how is it imposssible to calc those speed feats?and you repeat the same thing which was debunked,that it was aim dodging,its not in any shape or form

You dont decide to say what is canon and what is not,especially that mode has no contradictions and even supports that jinpachi powers is from what the creator said,a vengeful ghost

using lars words and what he thinks is not more credible then what people like wang,zafina and azazel have said,who knows more about the story than him,zafina knows about azazel and his history,wang knows about what is up in tekken 6 plus the mishimas history,azazel says he is not of earthly origins,even the tekken 6 intro shows when zafina opens the doors that azazel was sealed and awakened

Your using opinions and thoughts of other characters to lowball the power of others,"mokujin wasnt fightened by them",so?that isnt proving anything

Bias and just bias,excuses every time regarding certain things,no evidence shown for the claims that they were checked or anything and much more,sorry but you dont know how to deal with the verse feats and scaling and you do them by how is fitting for you,also using game mechanics like the item moves for claiming the verse lifting strength is 80 tons(even though none of them weighs as much as that and neither 1 ton at all) is inaccurate and wrong

you dont do any justice at all

Shrekkid said:
the respect threads for tekken, these are some feats, also, can we give them less durability against bullets, they do have at the very very least city block level durability according to most of the feats, but they have been harmed by bullets before, so they might just have less durability against sharpness, as you'll see in this. [Respect Bryan Fury (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Jin Kazama (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Craig Marduk (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Kazuya (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Heihachi (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Kuma II (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Hwoarang (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect Raven (Tekken) : respectthreads] [Respect True Ogre (Tekken) : respectthreads]
also i do agree about devil jin not being town level, it's the same reason why i think goku should be universal because he stopped the beerus ball, and not the destruction of the universe in 4 punches, in the anime it was 4 btw, elder kai said that after they already clashed once.
Less durability cuz of bullets and swords piercing them?with that logic,dante should be downgraded in durability cuz he was impaled and pierced by swors and bullets many times

that's taking what i said out of context, you didn't read it properly, if you did you would have seen that i said it should be what ever durability it is, but they are street level against bullets, against bullets, ok?, not impact, so i'm not saying durability is downgraded, but a section in it should be created against bullets. example Pure Knight (The Weakness of Beatrice) | VS Battles Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia.

can you explain your reasoning about the continuity of the game? you are correct about quite alot of it, but explain the continuity, also explain his reasoning of the forest not being one shotted doesn't mean town level, being wrong? i'd like to know so i can look into it.

I made an entire blog about Tekken and i warn you again for your behaviour. Jimpachi never appeared in his lava form in the canon story and we should use only the damage showed as his normal transformed form, that mode only confirmed that Jimpachi was possessed by a vengeful ghost, also the Ghost System plot never happened/mentioned in the canon story.

I trust the Admins words about the feats, they also handled a lot verses before.

Zafina predictio said that the clash of Jin and Kazuya would have awakened Azazel, which is mostly wrong because Jin never fought Kazuya in 6 and mostly caused a lot of damage to the earth by himself as Wang said that the Mishima Zaibatsu has enough power to take over the world, also as shown in 7. Jin needed the rage and desperation of the people in order to awakenen Azazel because he wanted to get rid of his devil gene curse, which was afflicting him. Kazuya only took the situation as his advantage by being the hero of the people and try take down Jin and rule the world with an iron fist. Also Raven said in his report that Jin and Kazuya were after Azazel and that legends are not a mirror to the future, they are just flimsy predictions and the only ones fit to shape the future is us. Azazel being not of earthly origins and him asking to Jin reform him does not mean anything stats-wise, lastly the temple which appeared and then was destroyed is around city-block level size.

I'm not trying to lowball anyone i was only saying that Mokujin is not that weak despite having non-canon comic relief moments.

If you dislike the 80 lift feat, i can use Raven lifting Nancy.

are you talking to me? i was speaking of the FTL feats, not the 80 ton ones, i can get behind those, also thank you for explaining the continutiy.

I was responding to BlackDarkness. There are no FTL speed feats in Tekken, the highest normal one is Massively Hypersonic speed from non-canon from Jack 6 and Devil Jin endings, but the highest speed feat is Kazuya fastest beam, which is towards the high-end of Massively Hypersonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back