• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen Goku vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Teenaged Savior of the World vs Mr. Power of Friendship himself, we have Teen Goku vs Natsu Dragneel. I thought this battle might be interesting as Natsu has the speed advantage while Goku has the power advantage. Personally, I think Goku would win, but I'd like to see y'all's opinion. Be sure to write WHY you chose who you chose.

Goku: 0

Natsu: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ah. Gotcha! So that might give Goku the advantage when it comes to reach. But a better question is: would Natsu be able to eat off the flames after the ki blast hits? And I seem to remember that Goku has built resistance to electricity from Roshi's Turtle Style Last Resort since the 21st World Tournament as he would not yield. Not sure about fire though. But then again, Saiyans are capable of adapting throughout their battle. So I think it's possible to withstand the heat. But how hot is Natsu's fire?

Not sure if he can eat the explosion, I can't remember what happened against Jackal. But if a ki blast hits Natsu, he's going to get one-shotted. Dunno how exactly hot Natsu's fire is, but he melted steel and evaporated sand early on in the series and he apparently burned time against Zeref.

"Burning time" is neither here nor there in this fight and that discussion has been postponed till FT ends. And I'm highly confused as to how Goku would be able to even come in contact with Natsu, high hypersonic vs Massively hypersonic+... that's a monstrous gap in speed

Melting steel and... evaporating sand? Wait! Sand? Melting metals, I understand, but evaporating sand? Is that even possible? I haven't really heard about that, even from a fictional series like Fairy Tail. Sand and heat makes glass, don't it?

@Sun apparently FT doesn't seem to care much about real life science or logic.

@BFF what AOE attacks does Goku even have? The closest that comes to mind is the Kamehameha and that is a beam that only causes AOE when it hits a target. The gap between their speeds is almost a 100 times, would Goku be able to even perceive Natsu moving b4 he's assaulted multiple times from a dozen directions at once?

Dunno Dragon Ball, but AoE is the only way I think Goku can touch him. Or use some kind of trick. Speed should probably be equalized. But then, Natsu would be one-shotted.

Hm... What about the Solar Flare? It might be temporary once he recovers from the brightness, but it might buy some time for Goku in order to touch Natsu. It might be effective as he didn't know that he could blind someone with that technique. When having prep time, he'll notice it and cover his eyes. And I seem to remember that Goku does a sort of pressure point when he karate chops King Chappa. Maybe that'll disablize him.

The solar flare isn't on Goku's profile. But I'm going to take ur word for it, Natsu doesn't solely rely on his eyes, he has enhanced hearing and a stupid good sense of smell any "sneak attack" that concerns the solar flare while Natsu won't see it coming he'll definitely hear it

I believe he used it against Tien when he spit into 4 with the multi-form technique during the 23rd World Tournament. I'm surprised that they left that out for this version. I mean, come on. He can copy techniques and he saw Tien used it before. (laughs) I do believe Goku has a sense of smell comparable to a dog when he found the stone Roshi threw in the forest, as well as passing out from Bacterian's foul stench. With hearing... I'll have to look it up.

And he doesn't need sight either. As evident when he knows what Tien was doing behind him when he's explaining about Tien's Achilles heel.

I think what's funny, is what the box says being biased towards Goku, even though AnimeFanboy2916 is the one who started the match-up.

"Personally, I think Goku would win, but I'd like to see y'all's opinion."

I find that strange that he said that. (chuckles)

@Sun uh are we comparing their senses? If so Natsu's profile notes his hearing and sense of smell extend for hundreds of meters- he's been able to pick out distinct voices of individuals on a fairly distant island (though slightly muffled) from a ship out at sea, while motion sick and he was able to track 2 ppl cross country, who were in a castle filled with hundreds of individuals, on a moving island... in the sky

SunWukong1986 said:
I think what's funny, is what the box says being biased towards Goku, even though AnimeFanboy2916 is the one who started the match-up.

"Personally, I think Goku would win, but I'd like to see y'all's opinion."

I find that strange that he said that. (chuckles)
I guess it is somewhat odd

Davidsteel1 said:
@Sun uh are we comparing their senses? If so Natsu's profile notes his hearing and sense of smell extend for hundreds of meters- he's been able to pick out distinct voices of individuals on a fairly distant island (though slightly muffled) from a ship out at sea, while motion sick and he was able to track 2 ppl cross country, who were in a castle filled with hundreds of individuals, on a moving island... in the sky
Sounds pretty interesting from a guy who consumes fire as a course meal. Of course I stopped watching Fairy Tail within 10 episodes since I was doing some other things like catching up with Dragon Ball so that I don't overlook them or forget, or basically do some drawings. Like for instance I redrew the scene TeamFourStar made when Goku does that squealing thing when he saw Gohan transform into a Super Saiyan for the first time.

Like so... (You can tell from the lineart and a slight redesign.)

Super Happy Goku TFS Edit
The bottom part is the original.
Took me a whole night to draw over with Macromedia Flash 8 and get the right colors for them.

DBZ Abridged Episode 52 - Super Happy Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back